• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

This is cute. Tempting.
2,480 JPY
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005153
9Bob8Ef.png

Hng. If Bastet gets a good scale in the future, I don't know what I'm gon' do.

george_us

I doubt it.

AmiAmi seems to be super-strict for pre-owned figures. Even a swap would likely be met with an immediately "NO!". :(
Ah good to know. I was even thinking about canceling that Alice figure but I guess that's out of the question. Oh well, that'll teach me to impulse purchase used figures.

Bombless

I own the Hammer Ver. and she's amazing.

ixv0vtNiphAPP.jpg

It's Alter, so you're pretty much guaranteed quality. I prefer the Hammer Ver., though. It's more true to her character.

This is a GREAT figure. Alter quality, great source material and there's a duality to her : from the front she's super cute and from the back...well...

Ken

maybe i'll get a heavy armaments version of another girl from GSC if they keep doing it

i'll just keep light armaments for now

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just got payment request from hobby search for Rebecaa and three art books. $210.

Still waiting for payment request for my $500 before shipping from AmiAmi too >_>

Ugh why am I still tempted to order the full version of Yamato. Not a bad price for the regular one on Ami.

I am this close *pinches thumb and index finger*

I think it's going to be one of those fire and forget orders, just accept it and sit happily in the knowledge that come April 2015, you're getting this ship girl in her Sunday best.. but you know this isn't going to be the last KC that we'll see in this size/price range :S

Tidd

I had some stuff shipped via SAL Registered on Aug 2 and the tracking hasn't been updated since Aug 7 when it left Japan. Should I contact AmiAmi? :/

That sucks. I mostly use EMS nowadays but i guess it can happen. Personally it took never so long for me even with SAL unregistered and customs. (And they can work really slowly here in Germany lol)
Amiami says it can take up to 5 weeks. I guess you should wait a little more and then contact them.

Ryuuroden

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, THIIIIS close to ordering Heavy Armaments.......BUT LEGO, THINK OF THE LEGO.

someone get it for me please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom