• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

They would blow those boats out of the water. I mean they already did

1110.jpg
Shimakaze-Half-Damage-Kantai-Collection-Kan-Colle-Ques-Q-proto-30.jpg

Kantai-Collection-Kan-Colle-I-58-Chuuha-ver..jpg
168_000.jpg

chrono01

the top heavy one. I feel like the other one loses the charm with the whole "im sitting here minding my own business with this umbrella surrounded by big ass guns".
Agreed.

Maybe if the standard version had a small set of turrets with her, or something, it wouldn't have been so bad. But it's so...bare. At least Shimakaze has those Rensouhou-chan with her.

chrono01

August order payed for. Ouchies
Mine should be invoiced tonight [since those Love Live cookies I had in my combined order, as the last remaining item, were delayed into September]. It's not too bad, though [25,220 JPY + whatever EMS shipping will be].

Oh, speaking of Kuroseki Mea [Max Factory], here's a great review of her. Looks great, and will compliment Momo well. I love the use of clear plastic.

[NSFW-ish?]

http://maruran.bloggeek.jp/archives/39875340.html

chrono01

Will we get a cookie review from chrono01?

It may be FigureGAF's first!
Sure, why not? I will go in-depth with the strawberry-flavoring, as well as texture. Also give an extremely extensive review of the included stickers [whichever three I obtain], and the packaging design.

Please be excited.

Yaari

So GSC lists Homura Haregi ver for 2014/9, but no day. Where do I get an actual releasedate if they don't even have it?

javac

Finished product? Shame about the clear block under her leg, maybe they could have incorporated it better into the stand (made it look like rubble etc) but alas it's still a great looking figure. Paintwork is darker than I expected but I love it. They nailed the dynamic look. Looks like she's swinging that shit. CDJapan still haven't charged me yet tho...

Finished product? Shame about the clear block under her leg, maybe they could have incorporated it better into the stand (made it look like rubble etc) but alas it's still a great looking figure. Paintwork is darker than I expected but I love it. They nailed the dynamic look. Looks like she's swinging that shit. CDJapan still haven't charged me yet tho...

Clear block is meh...wish it wasn't there but I can live. She will be mine soon!

Giolon

That's a fucking awesome paint job. I'm glad they toned down the blush on her cheeks.

It's going to be a long wait until I get back!

Bring on Satsuki-sama.

Yeah the pegs under her feet are a bit of a sore thumb too but it's all great. She looks awesome, can't wait to get her and Satsuki in December mid-next year.

Can't wait to have them together on my shelf. :)

Also looking forward to the Nendos I have coming with her as well. Ryuko and Mako Nendos are going to be a lot of fun for me and my camera.

javac

Can't wait to have them together on my shelf. :)

Also looking forward to the Nendos I have coming with her as well. Ryuko and Mako Nendos are going to be a lot of fun for me and my camera.

Same! I've ordered the PM Figures too, man I'm gonna have a little KLK shrine :p

Josephl64

but there are only like 11 figures at most that are worth getting.

Sanya, Eila, Miyafuji, Sakamoto, Lucchini, Gertrude, Hartman, Perrine, Yaeger, Minna, Lynette and Hanna

After that you're basically done.

Sanya alt goes for 5k
Eila goes for 5-6k
Miyafuji is getting a re-release
sakamoto is about 4-5k
Lucchini is about 7k
Lynette is about 7k
Gertrude is 4-6k
Hartman is about 4-5k
Perrine is 5k~
Hanna is 5-6k
Minna is about 10k
Yaeger is about 10-12k

I love my Hartmann...she's so beautiful~

Ultimadrago

but there are only like 11 figures at most that are worth getting.

Sanya, Eila, Miyafuji, Sakamoto, Lucchini, Gertrude, Hartman, Perrine, Yaeger, Minna, Lynette and Hanna

After that you're basically done.

Sanya alt goes for 5k
Eila goes for 5-6k
Miyafuji is getting a re-release
sakamoto is about 4-5k
Lucchini is about 7k
Lynette is about 7k
Gertrude is 4-6k
Hartman is about 4-5k
Perrine is 5k~
Hanna is 5-6k
Minna is about 10k
Yaeger is about 10-12k

I wonder how many arhra is planning on getting. I think they already have like 5? 6?!

javac

I see nothing wrong with this. hehe

Ha yeah the show means a lot to me even if it's not the greatest show ever. I'm kinda depressed and and when I watched the show, It put a smile on my face and made me feel happy for once in a long time. Throwing money at it won't help me, but I guess the show and the characters mean a lot to me. It helps that the figures look awesome too :)

I never thought I would need a MFC page cause I only planned on buying one figure but then of course things snowballed.
Now I've got preorders for 3 of the next 5 months so I'm in it for the long haul.
Today I saw you could also add Gundam kits and they even had a semi-obscure Legendz toy/figure I own on there so I had to sign up.

My profile's here if anybody would be willing to add me. :)

Ultimadrago

I never thought I would need a MFC page cause I only planned on buying one figure but then of course things snowballed.
Now I've got preorders for 3 of the next 5 months so I'm in it for the long haul.
Today I saw you could also add Gundam kits and they even had a semi-obscure Legendz toy/figure I own on there so I had to sign up.

My profile's here if anybody would be willing to add me. :)

Sure! Added you :)

I'm glad I've got my figure preordering under control lol, should be able to get the black PS4 Destiny bundle =D

How many items you have pre-ordered?

Ryuuroden

There's not a person in this thread that didn't have the same experience.

Yeah sounds totally like me. Koto released Asuna and I wanted it bad after resisting figures for 6 years. I declared it would be my only figure but once I caved once, it made it OOOOOH SOOO FUCKING easy to cave again, and again, and again.......and again

Yeah sounds totally like me. Koto released Asuna and I wanted it bad after resisting figures for 6 years. I declared it would be my only figure but once I caved once, it made it OOOOOH SOOO FUCKING easy to cave again, and again, and again.......and again

I just wanted a few Marvel / DC bishoujos to fill up some empty shelf space I had.

Before long I was buying new shelves specifically for figures.

How many items you have pre-ordered?
Figure wise? Only 3 preorders now, I got one scale and 2 nendoroids, waiting on Danganronpa Kirigiri to come out and will probably get that then, at a place that marks down value ;D.
indeed. i don't even know what a kancolle is. and if i want to buy a battleship, i will actually buy a battleship and no girl figure with torpedos.
Haha yeah, Kancolle will be a dangerous route to go down XD

But...white Destiny bundle better!

Was cheaper price for me ;P plus the extra money will go towards a game...not too sure what it'll be. I honestly did wanna get the white one, cause every console atm I have is black XD but it'll be alright...
Don't make me question my decision! =P

Was cheaper price for me ;P plus the extra money will go towards a game...not too sure what it'll be. I honestly did wanna get the white one, cause every console atm I have is black XD but it'll be alright...
Don't make me question my decision! =P

Hehe I was thinking of getting one of those bundles. Probably won't do anything about it.

Also this is getting scary I just stopped myself halfway through the checkout process for Yamato on GSC.

Ryuuroden

well in addition to Yamato, I just put in 7 bricklink orders totaling 100 dollars today for my Orthanc MOC :/ Multiple hobbies are bad but while I look at my figures I get to play with my bricks. No nasty thinking now!

Ryuuroden

Hehe I was thinking of getting one of those bundles. Probably won't do anything about it.

Also this is getting scary I just stopped myself halfway through the checkout process for Yamato on GSC.

FIIIIIIINNNISH THE JOB, JOIN THE BATTLESHIP WAIFU CLUB. You know you want to come home from work everyday and be welcomed back by Yamato and her magnificent guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom