• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Where's the GSC exclusive Full-Damage version?

;o
Clearly they weren't ready in-time to make one. What a missed opportunity, they probably could have gotten an extra 8,000 yen out of me.

Maybe next time, GSC. Maybe next time.

[I haven't pre-ordered yet, but I might soon...]

raven777

540000304C13130035

yea it's confirmed to be GSC legit Nendo.

Meyneth

so payment is up for mikan at amiami
shipping is ~1700yen grand total of ~10300yen
should i worry about canadian customs? the source material is very.. grey area.. haha
I've never experienced Canadian customs opening a package before (most lewd item I've bought was an angel-philia doll). All they look at is the value of the package.

Einbroch

Banned
Is there a way to sort the preowned section of AmiAmi by most recent? I thought it did it automatically, but I notice newly added figures later than some older ones.

Not by release date, I mean the most freshly added.

This chick looks nice, but 25k? lol

i paid 19 or 21k. Don't remember. Its one of my holy grails. The chance of re-release is next to nil and she was just going up and up in price. + its kinda hard to find. In terms of sculpt and scale, its definitely one of the best figures in the market.

Its one of the few figures that has always been on the "hot" list on MFC.

Giolon

LOL. I've never seen that one. I wasn't saying Griffon has never had a bad product after having a good prototype, just that's not something I commonly see from them like some others.

A better question is probably, has Griffon ever come out with a good end product that people really like?

dreamfall

Lurking always, but any news of DOA figure gets me hype!

And then I saw Kasumi's face, and she's looking mighty inexpressive. But the likeness seems somewhat there!

Arclaid

LOL. I've never seen that one. I wasn't saying Griffon has never had a bad product after having a good prototype, just that's not something I commonly see from them like some others.

A better question is probably, has Griffon ever come out with a good end product that people really like?

Not sure about their scaled figures, but Nanorich Elizabeth seemed to turn out alright.

Prototype on the left, final product on the right.

Bombless

I really want to like this one, but every time I see it the photos look lackluster. At first, I thought it just might be the people taking the photos, but it's been consistent every photo I've seen...

She doesn't strike me as anything special, and I'm a big fan of Miku.

Got Snow Miku and Hakase from N-Y. I am now happy.

KnotGR7.jpg

NUnTJ6o.jpg

28VnZqT.jpg

T4R3VKN.jpg

iR0jblu.jpg

qHcUCd9.jpg

EFbDfev.jpg

On my desk with Racing Miku

Really impressed with Snow Miku. There are a lot more things that are different between the legit and the bootleg than what was described in the guide. For example, her legit hat is magnetized but the bootleg's was not.

Really impressed with Snow Miku. There are a lot more things that are different between the legit and the bootleg than what was described in the guide. For example, her legit hat is magnetized but the bootleg's was not.

Did they finallly send you a not-bootleg Snow Miku?

cajunator

Banned

That one is 100% legitness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom