• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
quite possible but I think the saber lily is in more demand.
giug151383138200.jpeg

I also loveeeee this design

Yes this figure is aweeeeeeeesome.

PewPewK

Got Snow Miku and Hakase from N-Y. I am now happy.

Really impressed with Snow Miku. There are a lot more things that are different between the legit and the bootleg than what was described in the guide. For example, her legit hat is magnetized but the bootleg's was not.

Congratulations, it's finally over... hahaha. But hopefully we've dealt N-Y a blow they won't soon recover from and make them think twice before fucking with their customers.

Ryuuroden

Bombless

Really impressed with Snow Miku. There are a lot more things that are different between the legit and the bootleg than what was described in the guide. For example, her legit hat is magnetized but the bootleg's was not.

Bunny and kitty are plotting something. Super kawaii set Phoenix! Glad your stuff was sorted out.

Day 2

I have still been able to resist deluxe Yamato. There are moments of weakness that I go to the site and stare at it but I am still holding strong.

August order of awesomeness (no longer of doom since I payed for it now) has shipped. My Mailman is gonna hate me when he has to bring that.

kewlmyc

Day 2

I have still been able to resist deluxe Yamato. There are moments of weakness that I go to the site and stare at it but I am still holding strong.

$200 can go do like 3 used figures. Don't spend it on a character you barely know that will probably be getting at least 3 other sculps from different companies.

Arclaid

Those Kirby and Villager amiibos will be mine. If they make the rest of the Smash roster, I'll probably get Olimar, Shulk, Robin, and DeDeDe. Maybe Ike too. And Duck Hunt dog. And Ness. And--

Ultimadrago

Don't be hating on my Daisy! :mad:

She was the first one to give me a picture.

D'aaaw~. I believe Tia gave me my first picture. Good times.

NUnTJ6o.jpg

1ac65c7f45047fb99d58dafszc.gif

I'm happy you got it all sorted, phoenix!

Apparently Amiibos will be $13. Will have to wait to see the UK price.

That's around what I was expecting. How many are you planning on purchasing (assuming the UK price is agreeable)?

Ryuuroden

$200 can go do like 3 used figures. Don't spend it on a character you barely know that will probably be getting at least 3 other sculps from different companies.

Yes, but think of how well you can get to know her if she is on your shelf greeting you everyday even when you have bad days! >.>

Busaiku

As, I thought, the quality of Amiibos for more complex characters is severely lacking.
This'll be good for stuff like Pokemon and Kirby though.

As, I thought, the quality of Amiibos for more complex characters is severely lacking.
This'll be good for stuff like Pokemon and Kirby though.
For twelves dollars they look great. Compare them to the recent Jakks Pacific figures of the same price point. Night and day. Not gonna lie, I want all Amiibos.....

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I'm in for Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Samus, Peach, Link Amiibos.

Hope they do other Fire Emblem (Nephenee!) and Animal Crossing characters. And hey, a Splatoon one would be nice.

WolfStark

So who will actually use them with Smash rather than just displaying them. ;P

I will buy Smash Bros. for my 3DS and my cousin for his Wii U, so I am really looking forward training my Amiibo and using it when I am at his apartment. Looking at the Amiibos in real, I think the quality is pretty decent for the price.

Luigi87

Where and when can we pre order that Ahri nendo?

She is going to be sold exclusively in Seoul during the Semi-Finals at the World Championships...

Edit: My only comfort is that it isn't an Irelia nendo... Otherwise I would scour eBay and pay markups...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom