• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Got Snow Miku and Hakase from N-Y. I am now happy.

Really impressed with Snow Miku. There are a lot more things that are different between the legit and the bootleg than what was described in the guide. For example, her legit hat is magnetized but the bootleg's was not.
Relieved to hear that there was a happy ending [despite the struggle to get it]!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUS, I have her pre-ordered, you should join me in the goodness that is Kongo :)
You do not realize how close I am to this. I am weakening as each day goes on. I've had her on my list for a while now, and after pre-ordering Yamato, well...my defenses are down.

Not sure I'll last much longer...

Haha, I was just going to post to let you know.

Already pre-ordered!

chrono01

Looking at this now, the artist for Muramasa apparently does the art for the Chaika Coffin Princess novels. So it's more of his general artbook than just an artbook for Muramasa. Now I'm interested.
Yeah, it's not specific to Sansei Muramasa.

It's a first artbook for all of Namanimu ATK's works, and thus is a must-own.

kewlmyc

Yeah, it's not specific to Sansei Muramasa.

It's a first artbook for all of Namanimu ATK's works, and thus is a must-own.

The art of the Chaika novels are fantastic. I just won't be able to display this artbook with the rest of my artbooks because of its cover though.

chrono01

The art of the Chaika novels are fantastic. I just won't be able to display this artbook with the rest of my artbooks because of its cover though.
It is somewhat lewd.

You could always cover it in some way, or maybe just display the spine. You must own it, especially considering that you're seemingly a fan.

kewlmyc

It is somewhat lewd.

You could always cover it in some way, or maybe just display the spine. You must own it, especially considering that you're seemingly a fan.

I'll keep it under the bed :p

Since the cover is kinda NSFW, I don't wanna open the page again. When's the release date?

chrono01

Goddammit! October is hell right now and I'm tired of cancelling things. I'll consider it when I get home.
Don't worry.

90% of the items for October will likely be delayed, but will still be hell regardless since 90% of the items from September will be delayed into October.

Giolon

Kotobukiya's Juri Gallery is up:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.935870266429370.1073742073.137679822915089&type=1

npAbCnN.jpg
7pgNalV.jpg
lhLjmx7.jpg
BscKdJn.jpg
6eJ7s6a.jpg
hJkfCU8.jpg

1000% sold. Even she knows she's delicious.

Ken

Are you sure it's the hair that has you interested?

You can be honest with us. We will not judge you.

i've seen a lot of life and hometown so those wreren't too interesting but some nicely crafted and creative use of hair on a figure is always a surprising sight.

man, i never liked juri much in the game but somehow that figure makes her even uglier. i really don't see the appeal; that face is no bueno.

*raises shield*

She is going to be sold exclusively in Seoul during the Semi-Finals at the World Championships...

Edit: My only comfort is that it isn't an Irelia nendo... Otherwise I would scour eBay and pay markups...

Likely never. And it fucking sucks.

Lucky for you guys, she's only a plane ride to Seoul away.

Why are you enabling me!?!?! How can I not order that? It better have a decent page-count.

2000% done, need it nao. plz Koto take my yens.

Josephl64

i've seen a lot of life and hometown so those wreren't too interesting but some nicely crafted and creative use of hair on a figure is always a surprising sight.

man, i never liked juri much in the game but somehow that figure makes her even uglier. i really don't see the appeal; that face is no bueno.

*raises shield*

I'd have to agree on Juri

chrono01

I don't have an issue with Juri's face [I actually like it], but I won't be pre-ordering her. I'm not interested in joining the Kotobukiya/Bishoujo line, but I can see why some might.

Saves me more money for that [eventual] Kongo pre-order...

kewlmyc

Cast-off figures are figures with removable pieces of clothing. Boobies are pretty much guaranteed. Fully-sculpted labia on occasion.

There's no nipples on it though, which is the weirdest part. Not a fan of cast offs, but if you're going to do it, don't stop halfway. Still keeping her clothes on regardless.

I feel dirty now, going to go take a shower.

Giolon

*raises shield*

The face is what sells me on her. The rest of her doesn't hurt either.

Ryuuroden

6434a84a.jpg

referring to the post of this......I have to say, thank God its a nendoroid, If that was a scaled figure idea, I don't know if I would be able to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom