• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcastar

Not sure if there are any pony fans among figure-GAFfers, but I'll just post this here anyway:

Limited run of 1200 units, $100.00 a pop.

This is my first post here following months of lurking. Hi! >_>

chrono01

I don't mind ponying up some cash for bishoujo, but I'd never pony it up for ponies.

I'm sure some will appreciate it, though. Welcome to the thread, by the way!

Not sure if there are any pony fans among figure-GAFfers, but I'll just post this here anyway:

I don't watch the show, but I do appreciate the aesthetics of some of the ponies. Is this one piece, or does it also include the smaller standalone statuettes?

Welcome =) nice to know our community thread is worth lurking in ;D

Haha no idea about MLP but is that a Pony pretending to be Big Boss XD?

WolfStark

Behold the strongest of all woman!
10527708_959472154069721_8180075628398476256_n.jpg

Plastikitty has some more photos:
Zatanna Prototype, Anna Williams Prototype, Shiro and many more
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Plastikitty/248322495184694?sk=photos_stream

Orcastar

I don't mind ponying up some cash for bishoujo, but I'd never pony it up for ponies.

I'm sure some will appreciate it, though. Welcome to the thread, by the way!
Thanks!

I don't watch the show, but I do appreciate the aesthetics of some of the ponies. Is this one piece, or does it also include the smaller standalone statuettes?
This is one piece, the other figures in the background are available separately.

Welcome =) nice to know our community thread is worth lurking in ;D

Haha no idea about MLP but is that a Pony pretending to be Big Boss XD?
That figure is based on the episode where the main character, Twilight Sparkle, is visited by a future version of herself.

rymgNOUl.png

The production staff have pretty much admitted that her design was inspired by Snake/Big Boss.

Drayco21

Hasbro showed off the first couple of Age of Ultron Legends at a NYCC pre-show yesterday:

Cap looks rad as hell- he's clearly (mostly) a repaint of the stealth suit Winter Soldier figure, but since that seems to be true from the movie shots too, it's pretty acceptable.

Hulk is mostly the same as the first Avengers movie figure, but with new lower legs to account for his costume's new pants, and he now has two fists. The one on display had a screaming head sculpt, so it looks like we'll have swappable heads.

A new Iron Man was confirmed but not shown. Also two new PAKs- a PAK Spider-Man and a PAK Marvel Now Black Armor Iron Man. The new Marvel Universes were on display too- Doc Ock, Vulture and Shanna the She-Devil, but man, character selection aside, did they validate my decision to stop caring about 3 3/4" Marvel stuff.

If I was a longtime collector I'd be a little disappointed that the Age of Ultron line will probably be mostly rehashes, but since I just started collecting Legends last year, I'm pretty psyched about it. Looks like I know which Hulk is getting added to my collection.

Bombless

I get it.

Do you have them all?

Will get White Asmodeus tomorrow morning so yes, I'll have them all (the others being ordered). Still can't believe it.

Diggin' that base.

The base is actually the sloth demon. She clips onto it (there's marked spaces for her feet, hands and butt on him). I was a bit afraid to push her into it but it went without a hitch. The sloth demon is loose, there's nothing holding it to the pedestal. It's interesting how they keep playing around with the base designs.

And the clothes design is 1000000000000 times better than friggin Leviathan. Tomorrow I'll play around with the bendable tail, see if I can have a better display for the sake bottle.

TLDR : 11/10, would damn my wallet again.

Bombless

That surprised me, because I thought for sure the ME bishoujo series was done. Hopefully she'll have alternate heads for w/helmet and w/o. Finally, best girl gets a bishoujo of her own.

Spoke about it with Plastikitty a while ago (while bitching about missing Liara). There were 2 others planned besides Shep and Liara, Tali being one of them. I suspect the other must be Miranda.

Spoke about it with Plastikitty a while ago (while bitching about missing Liara). There were 2 others planned besides Shep and Liara, Tali being one of them. I suspect the other must be Miranda.

I too missed Liara. It's so dumb, too, because I almost bought her despite not collecting figures at the time. I almost pre-ordered from a US retailer on the premise of "Hey, I love Mass Effect!"

I should have done it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom