• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

I think you have issues with your provider or browser or something. Every time you say an image isn't working, no matter who uploaded it, it works for me.

Might wanna look into it if you've been having issues!

It's probably my work network. The image works if I paste the link though. Definitely cute.

Einbroch

Banned
GSC is making TMNT figs.

Based on acclaimed fine artist James Jean’s original rendition of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Good Smile Company has made four individual sculptures that can be combined to create one large diorama sculpture. The individual statues will roll out separately, starting with the pre-order release of Leonardo in November 2014 and the remaining three in 2015.

Prototype samples of the highly detailed statues, along with Jean’s original image, will make their first appearance at the Good Smile Company booth (#422) at New York Comic Con between October 9th and October 12th.

TMNT-JAMES-JEAN.jpg

Leonardo.jpg

Einbroch

Banned
Terra Battle is awesome. I've only played it for like 20 minutes, but the battle system + Pokemon aspect of collecting really leads me to believe this could be the next big thing. I hope it catches on and we get some figs.

chrono01

Terra Battle is awesome. I've only played it for like 20 minutes, but the battle system + Pokemon aspect of collecting really leads me to believe this could be the next big thing. I hope it catches on and we get some figs.
It's a great title, for sure. I've been playing it for the past month and it's a lot of fun.

Oh, Oliga is now available on AmiAmi. 16,110 yen, but she's 1/4 scale. March 2015 release.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-008617&page=top

I'm tempted, but passing on it for now.

Jayhawk

These 1/4 figures are tempting. chrono01, please buy for me.

Also, when did they add 'Buyee' service to Yahoo JP auctions for us gaijins? It makes me want to browse more Yahoo JP auctions.

It's nice, but I own one too many Saber figures already. And I wasn't even much of a Saber fan to begin with.
Yes, I know this one is a different character.

I ordered her, but my defense is that I have 0 Saber figures, so I think I'm in the clear.

So all of a sudden my October order is 30k now. Sigh. Damn Amiami and their used section.

Lightweight. I think I'm looking at around 50k. Not sure I'm gonna actually buy it all, though.

The silver lining is that this is my last-ever death month.

Batgirl bishoujo
Shiro
Kyoko Kirigiri
Sansei Muramasa
Asuka
Muse
Namaniku ATK Artbook

Still prayin' for delays, tho.

meijiko

Paid for Metallica. I didn't want to combine her since I hope to get her in time for my Halloween display, plus she's apparently huge (3.5k shipping, no SAL).

Ken

I really like that sakura saber but i must remain steadfast in not buying things for things i dont watch oh wait why do i have shiro on preorder AHHHH

chrono01

These 1/4 figures are tempting. chrono01, please buy for me.
I own a couple of FREEing's 1/4 scale figures actually, and they're great. While they're smaller stuff might be hit-or-miss, their 1/4 scale is generally great.

Also, no purchase by me for you. Apologies!

[Unless I discover a never-ending source of money.]

Paid for Metallica. I didn't want to combine her since I hope to get her in time for my Halloween display, plus she's apparently huge (3.5k shipping, no SAL).
Glad to see she's finally being released. I'll be interested to see what you think of her.

Arclaid

I really like that sakura saber but i must remain steadfast in not buying things for things i dont watch oh wait why do i have shiro on preorder AHHHH

Sakura Saber hasn't even been animated so feel free to order it. :D

It's also a different Saber from the one from F/SN and Fate/Zero.

It's a side story to introduce the backstory for Rin. Fate/Zero's first episode was also 45 minutes. Watch that first if you haven't seen it.

I will, I just wasn't in a mood to sit through it today. Especially right after watching Episode 1 of both GBF TRY and the new Chaika series. Yay chaika! Yay GBF!

Thrasher429

Neo Member
It's a side story to introduce the backstory for Rin. Fate/Zero's first episode was also 45 minutes. Watch that first if you haven't seen it.

It's actually the prologue of the VN that they adapted almost the entirety of. ufotable are so great that they even went so far as calling it episode 0 since it takes place before UBW really starts (also don't watch F/Z before watching UBW as it will spoil a few things).

chrono01

Not exactly figure-related, but I know there are a lot of fans of Shiro here.

So I was browsing AmiAmi's Character Goods section, and came upon an "oppai" mouse pad of Shiro. Yes, an oppai mouse pad. Of Shiro.

...That's all kind of wrong right there.

So I was browsing AmiAmi's Character Goods section, and came upon an "oppai" mouse pad of Shiro. Yes, an oppai mouse pad. Of Shiro.

omg chrono, why so lewd?

Arclaid

How flat was it?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Very "bulgey" "3D" mouse pads are too much to actually use. Ymir and Azusa worked better for me than Kan'u.

Several new photos have been released thanks to that Kahotan article

I hope they come up with a nice spiffy base for her. Other than that, I think she's beautiful. The pink gradient on the top half of her hakama, and that shade of red down below look perfect together. There are tons of Saber figures out there, but very few of them really grabbed me like this one.

I have been trying to resist, but it's become inevitable - I'd like to start collecting some KILL la KILL figures. If anyone has some specific recommendations, I'd be most grateful.

*drop-kicks wallet into a quarry*

I have been trying to resist, but it's become inevitable - I'd like to start collecting some KILL la KILL figures. If anyone has some specific recommendations, I'd be most grateful.

*drop-kicks wallet into a quarry*

If you want something on the not-so-lewd side, I'd wait for the GSC Ryuko and Satsuki figures. Also, if you can find them, the Sega PM prize figures are nice and cheap. I don't own them, but Sega always puts out quality prize figures.

apricot

I know nothing about Fate anything but I can't help but wonder why Sakura Saber is swinging her sword around with such unabashed joy

If you want something on the not-so-lewd side, I'd wait for the GSC Ryuko and Satsuki figures. Also, if you can find them, the Sega PM prize figures are nice and cheap. I don't own them, but Sega always puts out quality prize figures.

Cool, thanks - I'll do some digging around. I'm not averse to prize figures either, I have some K-ON ones which are fantastic quality for the money.

I'll probably have to get the nendos as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom