• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

FIG-MOE-8832.jpg

Want so bad, but almost 10k for two 12cm Ques Q figures?

No thanks.

I thought the same when I first saw them.

I actually might've bought them for my display if my October weren't filled to the brim with other shit.

I don't quite know how I feel about Labrys now. I like the figure, but they've sat on it so long I'm kinda tired of looking at her. It's getting easier and easier for me to buy nothing outside of bishoujos and certain things only from source material I'm familiar with.

Any news about the Queen Muse figure from WING?

The possibility of Alter finally releasing Labrys.

Yeah, but it might be too late for me. I'm just not really feeling a need to buy her anymore. I've been looking at completed pics of her for so long, it doesn't even matter if I have her in my own display cases anymore. I may pick her up if she's reasonably priced and has a release that's far enough out. But I just don't feel the excitement I would have a few months ago.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Kier Valkyrie of the Dead promo sideshow just put out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASr4u5Hpdos

Really hope she's the next pre-order to go up...

Edit: OH FUCK YES, she is:

Fiercely loyal to Death, she stands strongly at his side throughout any and all his ambitions for heaven, the netherworld, and the plane of the living! Kier – Valkyrie of the Dead is the next Premium Format Figure in Sideshow’s Court of the Dead line of collectibles which began with the Queen of the Dead and Red Death! Pre-Orders of the Valkyrie of the Dead will start in the near future!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/kier-valkyrie-of-the-dead-premium-format-figure/

chrono01

Yeah, but it might be too late for me. I'm just not really feeling a need to buy her anymore. I've been looking at completed pics of her for so long, it doesn't even matter if I have her in my own display cases anymore. I may pick her up if she's reasonably priced and has a release that's far enough out. But I just don't feel the excitement I would have a few months ago.
I can understand that. Dangle a carrot in front of a horse for long enough and even it will lose interest.

Thankfully, I'm still excited for her. She'll look great alongside their Aegis. But I can definitely see where you're coming from.

Posting things I haven't seen posted here:
Sakura Saber
o0515071713091652646.jpg

From the Holy Grail War that featured in ‘Koha-Ace EX’ comes a 1/8th scale figure of the mysterious yet beautiful Knight-class servant – Sakura Saber!

The hakama she is wearing has been faithfully sculpted in great detail, and makes use of a beautiful gradient of pinks and reds, showing just why she is known as Sakura Saber. She holds her beloved sword drawn as if posed slicing through the air – a dynamic pose that fans are sure to enjoy by their side!
o0515068013091651535.jpg
o0515070013091651918.jpg

o0515038013091652648.jpg
o0515042213091652649.jpg

o0515072713092302880.jpg
Preview: Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince - Red Five (Keles War Style) (First Release Limited Edition) Plastic Model by Kotobukiya
During the quarterly simultaneous launch of newly developed Japanese animation (the "start of a new anime season" to laymen), do you find yourself checking out the new robot shows first? If so, you have a friend in Shizu Mecha!

Hey there. Lately there's an abundance of robot shows. Today's plastic model comes from one of the more orthodox and hot blooded offerings--Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince!

Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince - Red Five (Keles War Style) (First Release Limited Edition) Plastic Model [Kotobukiya]

This kit has been the talk of the modeling industry for the last six months. One look at the photos below and you'll see why. As usual I went shutter crazy and wound up with over 30 images--enjoy!!

T-T-THE DETAIL!

Red Five's complex design gets more detailed the closer you look. Squint hard enough and you can even see the pupils in its eyes! To know just how insane the recreation of detail is on this you have to refer to Kotobukiya's website...

OK, maybe that means nothing to you if you can't read Japanese so let me translate. OVER 400 PARTS!!!

And now for something random:

Axent Wear has dedicated scientists working around the clock to solve one of the greatest otaku conundrums of our time: How do you wear a Vocaloid hairpiece and cat ears at the same time? Their LCD-infused cat ear headphones are looking to cause a cosplay revolution but they need your help! Head over to their Indiegogo page to see how you can contribute.

Official homepage: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones

kewlmyc

And now for something random:

Axent Wear has dedicated scientists working around the clock to solve one of the greatest otaku conundrums of our time: How do you wear a Vocaloid hairpiece and cat ears at the same time? Their LCD-infused cat ear headphones are looking to cause a cosplay revolution but they need your help! Head over to their Indiegogo page to see how you can contribute.

Official homepage: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...ear-headphones

I kinda want this, but not sure if I should go for red or blue leds. Don't red leds get hotter than blue or something?

WolfStark

Jesus Christ that is their worst face since Chun-Li and Harley Quinn. Kotobukiya had one job and they fucked it up :(

Well at least the positive reactions are in the range of 5%, so maybe Kotobukiya will react. On the other hand, I couldn't see a great change with Chun-Li and Play Arts kai are fine with their 5%.

omlet

Got home from errands today and found missed delivery slip for my October amiami order :<

Will have to go get it in the morning!

Kikirin

Is NGNL Shiro still set for late October? I've been trying to hold out for her to go on daily sale on Crunchyroll again, but I'm getting pretty close to caving...

Caladrius

So um, not to be a bother, but the question struck my mind when checking on my order:

If something is being held in customs do they notify you or do you have to find out yourself?

I've imported before and never had to deal with it, but I felt the need to ask just in case.

chrono01

So um, not to be a bother, but the question struck my mind when checking on my order:

If something is being held in customs do they notify you or do you have to find out yourself?

I've imported before and never had to deal with it, but I felt the need to ask just in case.
Not sure how it works in other Countries, but in Canada the only time they contact you is if the item has been seized [it's never happened to me, thankfully]. Otherwise, you'll just get custom charges/duties when they attempt delivery [it rarely happens for me].

Customs can sometimes take a while to clear the package, though, especially if you opt for SAL. EMS generally goes through quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom