• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

Not sure how it works in other Countries, but in Canada the only time they contact you is if the item has been seized [it's never happened to me, thankfully]. Otherwise, you'll just get custom charges/duties when they attempt delivery [it rarely happens for me].

Customs can sometimes take a while to clear the package, though, especially if you opt for SAL. EMS generally goes through quickly.

Ah. Thanks a bunch.

I'm still not used to having to wait weeks for things to be delivered, so part of me was getting paranoid.

george_us

Rakuten Terraformer is taking their sweet time shipping Momohime. I sent them an email asking when she's going to be shipped. Here's hoping they didn't fuck this up somehow.

7.1k Mea http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-005105-R002
FIGURE-005105.jpg

apricot

Yeah I'm paid up and everything. Paid on Monday.

I had a purchase last month where I waited around a week and didn't hear anything about shipping... I emailed them and they said they had an influx of orders and would be shipping soon. Went out a couple days later. So they could be busy....

WolfStark

The sequel to this GIF:

Hmmmmm I should really buy Amiibos from Japan unless they're region locked X'D, I mean 1,100JPY that's like £6.36 in comparison to the £10 we are getting priced at XD

Pfft! £10 are nothing, we have to pay 15€ for the amiibos! That's ¥2048 and $6 more than americans have to pay. Why is it always so costly in Germany?

StayDead

Is that a dollfie dream Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee??!

Oh man
Oh man

I think I'm having a heart attack... :O

Dolfies have always been too far out of my price range and time taken to care for them range for me to ever buy one, but damn if I had money I'd buy Ranka.

omlet

Picture time!

She's so cute. Glad I listened to cajun and picked her up.

Olivia and Millhiore are both 1/8th scales but look at how much size difference there is lol (Revoltech on the left for additional scale comparison).

The face on this saber isn't the best (like compared to some of the other saber figures), but man they look so good standing together. Frankly, on her own, this Saber figure isn't that great, but as a pair I really like how they look, and the Kiritsugu really nails it.

Until I get some more display case shelf space, I guess these two can guard my video game shelf!

Last but not least, bestgirl from PMMM checking in. Spear is 13 inches end-to-end(!) and unfortunately since it is 3 parts that stick together, it isn't perfectly straight (one joint is around where her right hand holds it). However, you can't really tell from a distance (the way it bends slightly is "toward" her facing due to her hair). I wasn't quite as excited about this fig (as discussed before) but seeing her in person now I'm glad I picked it up; it's a really good quality figure (as expected from GSC) and the pose (despite not being what I was hoping to see for a Kyoko scale) looks pretty cool from any direction.

johnsmith

remember me
New elin coming from a new company. Looking at the logo they must be related to Alter somehow.

kokuchi-elin.jpg

mYMXdnt.png

Takashi Mikami is listed as the president on both sites.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
New elin coming from a new company. Looking at the logo they must be related to Alter somehow.

kokuchi-elin.jpg

mYMXdnt.png

Takashi Mikami is listed as the president on both sites.

This figure is really nice and not overly lewd.

I'm still kinda waiting to see an Archer Elin since that's what I played, but maybe if the price is right (hah).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom