• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got something today:
B0KL3E1CEAA2ukD.jpg:large

Used SAL Small Packet shipping from AmiAmi and it took 3 weeks to arrive.

Ryuuroden

Woot for reasonably priced Tales of figures!

Probably only me and dakkumauji care.

Hopefully the game doesn't suck.

I would care, and I do care, I like the girl, but I am cutting back for now. Only Kancolle (There is only 1 other Kancolle that I am interested in that I haven't ordered yet, maybe 2), Seven Deadly Sins (I am not getting all of them, have 1, 1 more ordered and waiting on paint job for the third) and a select few anime girls for me now. Like if the aquamarine Akatsuki figure is nice or if they make a Tetra figure from Log Horizon.

I care I care! I'm definitely in for Alisia. Maybe both. Now if only Alter made reasonably-priced Persona figures. Hmmmmmm.

I generally love Tales games, though I hope they announce a PS4 version of Zestria. Just like what happened with Persona 5.

kewlmyc

I care I care! I'm definitely in for Alisia. Maybe both. Now if only Alter made reasonably-priced Persona figures. Hmmmmmm.

I generally love Tales games, though I hope they announce a PS4 version of Zestria. Just like what happened with Persona 5.

We might get a PS4 version of Zestiria a year after the PS3 one releases. The creator seemed surprised by how quickly the west moved on to the PS4 and was going to take note of it.

wait wait wait Alicia's coming out next year? lol And before Slay? That's wayyyyyy too optimistic here.

Is this a collaboration between Alter and Koto though or the same as we knew before, with Alter making Alicia and Koto making Slay?

Will get Slay at the very least. And I won't be tempted to get the ToZ NyanNyan pack now, lol

kewlmyc

wait wait wait Alicia's coming out next year? lol And before Slay? That's wayyyyyy too optimistic here.

Is this a collaboration between Alter and Koto though or the same as we knew before, with Alter making Alicia and Koto making Slay?

Will get Slay at the very least. And I won't be tempted to get the ToZ NyanNyan pack now, lol

Sorey is Koto and Alicia is Alter. I hope the rumor that they plan to do the whole cast is true (males by Koto, females by Alter). I hope that since it's a collaboration with Koto (who usually releases on time), this forces Alter not to delay Alicia.

Ultimadrago

I find it hilarious that it's the No. 1 preorder on both the English and Japanese Amiami sites.

Wow, you're right. lol. I didn't even know their rankings were separate to begin with.

Someone check MFC and read the comments I wanna see some quotes justifying their purchases =P

Similar to how people justified their purchases in the Amiibo thread, I could imagine. "It's my place, I can put in it what I want." :p
Maybe with that C.S. Lewis quote plastered on the end.

RMI

Banned
I find it hilarious that it's the No. 1 preorder on both the English and Japanese Amiami sites.
Lol yeah imagine being the customs guy who opens that package up for a random inspection. I feel like that's the kind of package that gets you a surprise visit from the feds.

omlet

I'm pretty sure that is just popularity in terms of page hits, not actual preorders. I can easily believe that would be something getting passed around more than usual causing page hit counter to skyrocket, but actual preorders...?

Elixir

Someone check MFC and read the comments I wanna see some quotes justifying their purchases =P

Amiibo thread covering figures: "nerds, you can't display those, how shameful, you're adults"
FigureGAF covering figures: "it's our money, be proud, don't be insecure, accept other hobbies"
FigureGAF covering erotic figures: "ew, shame on you, who would buy that, you're perverts"

Check your self-awareness at the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom