• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
FIGURE-008827.jpg

Kurumi nendo is up at amiami

Dammit. Im going to end up owning every single Kurumi.

*Wakes up *
-Check emails
-Notice an amiami mail
Thank you for ordering with AmiAmi.

We would like to kindly inform you that your order includes items that have had a change in release date. The applicable items have been separated to new orders if required.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(Pre-order)Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova - Mental Model Takao 1/8 Complete Figure | 8,630.- | 1 | 8,630.-
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nooooooooooooooooooooo
OOOOOOOOOoooooo

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait, the Harukasan plushie is just getting an announcement? So why did people already have them.

Hopefully this means Mandarake starts getting some. Tempted to getting the Haruka fig as well (seen that on sale on both Manda and HLJ under the wrong name), but I do have quite a few Harukas now that people may start thinking I'm entering "waifu shrine" territory which would be worrisome.

Wait, the Harukasan plushie is just getting an announcement? So why did people already have them.

Hopefully this means Mandarake starts getting some. Tempted to getting the Haruka fig as well (seen that on sale on both Manda and HLJ under the wrong name), but I do have quite a few Harukas now that people may start thinking I'm entering "waifu shrine" territory which would be worrisome.

Re-stock maybe? Released back in May according to MAL.

Tempted with this one. She is very cute.

82fc7713-s.jpg

Did some research though, it is made by Pulchra and going by their other releases they look like another Griffon. Shame

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Re-stock maybe? Released back in May according to MAL.

I find it funny that it was posted after I made a mention of it earlier today. Maybe they heard my pleas. Kind of annoying that it was stocked just after I left Japan. Not that I'd have won it myself as I'm awful at crane games.

Arclaid

W-who is this Tales girl with the spear and is her game any good?

Stop it Alter my detolfs are fulllllll D:

Alisha from Tales of Zestiria, but the game's not out until next year. What will you doooo?

Why is Japan's metal charm straps so expensive =S

Kind of want to get both but for around 5000JPY each set, I won't =/
Though they did well leaving out Ken on the P3 set XD

I really like the P4 stained glass charms, but I only want half the box. lol

where's Slay :[

Why is Japan's metal charm straps so expensive =S

Kind of want to get both but for around 5000JPY each set, I won't =/
Though they did well leaving out Ken on the P3 set XD

as expected >:]

haha, yeah, I'm glad I stopped getting complete sets of these just for one character
not that I have done that multiple times >_>

I'll probably just wait and see if I find them at cons now or throw money down the drain as I buy blind boxes of them >_>

kewlmyc

Until Bamco announces a PS4 port next year X)

Yeah they will. Most Japanese games seem to release either a better version or a sequel to their game a year later. Especially Monster Hunter clone. Not sure if I should just wait for that because the framerate of the new game looks terrible.

Yeah they will. Most Japanese games seem to release either a better version or a sequel to their game a year later. Especially Monster Hunter clone. Not sure if I should just wait for that because the framerate of the new game looks terrible.

I mean I'll probably still get the PS3 version. Especially if Bamco put those Lalabit LE figures in the western's LE. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom