• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Well I just pre-order this:

6147ef3251f19f9488cbc8a2f5223b63_22.jpg
fk you Griffon! I don't need wait for your shitty Suigintou!

If this ended up a horrible failure I will just buy the Griffon Suigintou :(

How long does it take E2046 to ship their pre-order?

Meyneth

Amiami just told me that huntress shipped!

What should I be expecting, she's my first bishoujo?

Also, the Kirby army arrived today. I'll post pictures if it gets ridiculous

Giolon

Well I just pre-order this:

fk you Griffon! I don't need wait for your shitty Suigintou!

If this ended up a horrible failure I will just buy the Griffon Suigintou :(

How long does it take E2046 to ship their pre-order?

In case you didn't know, E2046 products are bootlegs.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
In case you didn't know, E2046 products are bootlegs.

Are these the kinda guys that make those resin kits that I always see on eBay?

Speaking of bootlegs, I was in Japantown in LA and went into a shop with many (blantant) bootlegs. Lots of boxes with canvas material etc, but what I thought was funny was the Black Rock Shooter statue. The images on the side of the box were really pixelated :x

Caladrius

So is my initiation into The cult FigureGAF complete?

It's smaller than I expected, but the level of detail is crazy. Only complaint is that one of the wires in his headphones doesn't quite slot in all the way for some reason.

Sweared someone linked me to them before or so but I finally found the French fuckers again, who more than likely made it (they are the a company proud of shit quality like this):

http://www.neamedia.fr/en/showroom/figurines-statuettes/

Oh dear.

RMI

Banned
So I've made the decision to purchase all of the rest of the GSC Madoka gals I'm missing (Kyoko, Sayaka, and Homura) but am waiting for either A) the end of the month or B) a B/B Homura to appear.

It's agonizing.

Just paid for my mini Revol Gray Fox... Now the waiting begins.

Last figure of the year is the Solid Snake Nendo, so of course he'll be hitting when my wallet will be assaulted by both Persona Q & Black Friday...

Fun.

meijiko

So I'm working my way through an anime from earlier this year called Noragami and holy shit I wish this were more popular than it is. It's probably about as popular as it deserves to be, but I really love the character designs.

I want figures of everyone. But mostly Bishamon.

I think Yato and Hiyori are getting figures from Megahouse, but those two aren't high on my list. Probably get the Yato for my growing Hiroshi Kamiya collection, though.

yami4ct

That Mila fig is gorgeous. Too bad for my "no non-mecha or toku" rule or I'd probably scoop her up.

Then again, they did use her god awful Xillia 1 costume, so that also takes the wind out of my sales. A good figure to Alt-Mila or Mila-prime from X2 might get me to break my own rules. Maybe.

Bombless

Well, with Sakura Nendo being kicked to next month I decided it was about damn time I got a figure that's been at the top of my list for a while now.

FIGURE-002618_24.jpg

Oh my god I just watched that Miku Buggy video. The editing, the slowmo, THE WUB WUB
and the race girls

NotLiquid

That hat is hella cumbersome and makes taking photos of this thing in good lighting conditions hard.

Despite all that, even though I was this close to canceling it, I have to say I'm happy with the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom