• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

Kinda tempted with Sallya and Shibuya Rin. How are they?

tharja figure is pretty good, is pretty detailed and quite big, and it's not as lewd as many people may think, if that's a problem of course lol

the base has velvet type material cover, so it will get dusty in seconds, thou you don't really need the base

also don't forget that they will eventually release Cordelia's figure and "Marth's" Figma if you are lookig for other FE character

saw that Escha figure from a couple of pages ago, not only they will realese Kasumi but Escha too ; -;
pls make them gud Griffon!

tharja figure is pretty good, is pretty detailed and quite big, and it's not as lewd as many people may think, if that's a problem of course lol

the base has velvet type material cover, so it will get dusty in seconds, thou you don't really need the base

also don't forget that they will eventually release Cordelia's figure and "Marth's" Figma if you are lookig for other FE character
tumblr_n8qzkwpw0y1shnqb4o1_500.jpg
Poor Chrom forgotten by Fire Emblem peeps:

meijiko

Is it sold separately? Why? Wouldn't it be easier to be cast-offable?

The original is going to be cast-offable too. I'm assuming they're doing a cheaper alt version to capitalize on the fujoshi who just want to display him without his shirt but might not want to pay the premium for the full version.

If they released an Aoba giving him a big hug to go along with this, I'd totally get it.

Edit: That sorceress up there has me intrigued. Could I possibly hope she'll have more reasonable boobs? Could I finally add a Sorceress to my witch collection without my husband complaining???

kewlmyc

lol, poor Chrom

don't worry, I'll buy your figure!

Wonder if Sugita will ever make a joke about this.

To be fair for Smash, what could they have done with him that Marth and Ike didn't already do? Robin brings something new to the table for Smash. Lucina, um, lol...

I hope that Sorceress doesn't have transparent hair. That art screams "transparent hair".

This Sorceress is supposed to be 1/4.5 iirc.

RMI

Banned

woah. I don't think I would display a fig that big but can't wait to see it.

Gotta say it's some bullshit how many figs Dragon's Crown is getting when Muramasa got just 2. Still waiting for a Yuzuruha fig.

To be fair for Smash, what could they have done with him that Marth and Ike didn't already do? Robin brings something new to the table for Smash. Lucina, um, lol...

Class change style (yes, I know smash3ds, hush)
Fight for my friends style
Sugita Voice style (my personal recommendation)

Giolon

Edit: That sorceress up there has me intrigued. Could I possibly hope she'll have more reasonable boobs? Could I finally add a Sorceress to my witch collection without my husband complaining???

Highly unlikely. If you look closely at the illustration, they're still there as large as her head. Also, A+ does Polyresin 1/4.5 scale so....$$$$.

meijiko

Oh wait, this is the same company that has that fighter up for preorder.

She'll probably be polystone, too. God idk, if they do the full set in 1/4.5 scale, think how amazing they all would look together. So expensive, but I'm actually considering it...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
woah. I don't think I would display a fig that big but can't wait to see it.

Gotta say it's some bullshit how many figs Dragon's Crown is getting when Muramasa got just 2. Still waiting for a Yuzuruha fig.

It's probably because Dragon's Crown is Vanillaware's best selling title by a mile.

They're doing two versions. The full one you posted is cast-off, the second one is just shirtless Ren with a different face and base.

Meh. I don't know. I was going to buy the series as they came out, but Ren is really a step down from Aoba. The crystals were much more interesting in the concept art (and there were more of them), but I guess they couldn't figure out a way to implement them.

Bombless

Meh. I don't know. I was going to buy the series as they came out, but Ren is really a step down from Aoba. The crystals were much more interesting in the concept art (and there were more of them), but I guess they couldn't figure out a way to implement them.

Didn't you actually pass on Aoba?

Red looks high as fuck.

I sort of want one because of that. He's got to get in a long line though.

Edit: Oops, shoulda seen the other posts first. Oh well.

I don't think I even seen a preowned Red up for sale yet. Can't even imagine how many multiples his price will be.

I should stop looking, since it'll probably only depress me since I will probably never get one (at a reasonable price). :[

Damn. Did pretty much all of Megahouses releases this month get delayed? It's all showing up in my October order as a november now. Any news on Alter Free figs delay?

Caladrius

I don't think I even seen a preowned Red up for sale yet. Can't even imagine how many multiples his price will be.

I should stop looking, since it'll probably only depress me since I will probably never get one (at a reasonable price). :[

I figured as much considering it's Pokemon merch. I could see them doing a re-release down the line though.

Hopefully all this anecdotal evidence of it being sold out is a sign that it's successful enough to merit more Pokemon nendos.

How do yall brah's feel about 3D printers?

Potential is there, but the technology is still too new and expensive. Once it evolves a bit, and the quality of the shit you can create gets better, then we'll see.

Damn. Did pretty much all of Megahouses releases this month get delayed? It's all showing up in my October order as a november now. Any news on Alter Free figs delay?

I think Utena came out. I didn't buy her, but I do wanna get her eventually. Waiting to see if she drops a bit in price, first. If I can snag her, I'll definitely get Anthy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom