• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Link has shipped! (^^)

93b52175d6d6625e56cc51af29362cb6.jpg

Awesome for you guys, one of the few Nendo's that work perfectly with the Nendo style, shame I hated the game (loved the animation/character design etc. hated sailing)

Satsuki Kiryuin: Senketsu Ver. is up for sale from tomorrow.

That hair seam, don't know anything 'bout KLK, so it's just an angry school girl to me, but I hope the photos that go up tomorrow show they fixed that unsightly misfortune...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Awesome for you guys, one of the few Nendo's that work perfectly with the Nendo style, shame I hated the game (loved the animation/character design etc. hated sailing).

You could always pretend it is Four Sword/Adventure, Minish Cap (with Ezlo is a dormant state), Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks Link.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
You could always pretend it is Four Sword/Adventure, Minish Cap (with Ezlo is a dormant state), Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks Link.

True, that look is across multiple games, plus the Colossal Titan Nendo's grown on me enough to keep it... Still I'm stalking spooktacular for the rest of the week, gonna need all my money if a great deal pops up.

My Amazon Japan order just showed up, shipping price was great and it only took a few days to get here, definitely doing this a lot more...

No time to open her, but dat box, dat shining wizard sculpt :

bETWut0.png

selvaria + kyoko, paid

I like that one better than the one I have now but I really want one of her cutie short haired appearance.
I'm already not a fan of pixie cuts in general, but with bayonetta its even worse as it just makes me wonder where all the hair for her clothes is coming from now

Now a bayonetta 2 Jeanne, I'd be all for that

Busaiku

Well, the release date is supposedly October 30, but I remember back in August, we didn't find out they were being delayed until after their official date.

meijiko

Man, we know Alter's not releasing Makoto and Haru this month, AmiAmi.
Just ship my Link already.

Makoto and Haru actually got a release date, though. They're coming out this month, unless they do a super last minute delay, which I don't see happening. Just wait for the 30th.

Edit: Nvm, saw your post above. Usually figures don't get delayed once they get "official" release dates, like down to the day, unless they find something wrong with production. I don't remember them getting an official date before? Afaik it was always months, until we got to October.

Hey guys, sorry for the long time without posting, I've been busy with a couple of projects here and nothing noteworthy happened that I could talk about.

But today, that changed: my Queen arrived, and I took a few pictures of her. To celebrate, I decided to take my other figure that I still had inside a box to take some pictures too. Here they are:

ySNaF03yFaBQTlpzTTjfKmwWKK5cuRd61YFXBtyvDc0

Junko Enoshima

5ep8Y894ulyJO-PqtSkitl57SYrKOLBBIaM18TLiMDc

What are you looking at, perv?

Last, but not least. Amazing detail, NSFW.

I never knew that I could remove Tharja's cape, without it she looks a lot better.

If there are too many pictures I can remove them later.

omlet

It's asking for a Dropbox login to view them. Are they in a private folder or something? (I don't have a dropbox account so I have no idea how it's set up.)

It's asking for a Dropbox login to view them. Are they in a private folder or something? (I don't have a dropbox account so I have no idea how it's set up.)

I don't know, actually. I'm trying to see what I can do, if I can't manage to fix it I'll upload them to imgur or something like that. I almost never use Dropbox, and the last time that I tried it worked. I'm trying to get the links another way.

EDIT: Are they working now?

Jeez it's been a while since I posted in here. I have a bookshelf now for more figures
and books
, been contemplating if I should take more pics of the collection again. Alter Asuka and Windwaker Link just got shipped, so I just might do it.

Satsuki Kiryuin: Senketsu Ver. is up for sale from tomorrow.

o0515084613111370733.jpg

o0515063813111371812.jpg

o0515073213111893995.jpg

o0515070713111370732.jpg

o0515046013111371162.jpg

o0515074313111371813.jpg

o0515075913111861765.jpg

o0515040313111371161.jpg

o0515038113111372136.jpg

o0515071513111925061.jpg

o0515058313111893996.jpg

o0515070913111372138.jpg

Also, 1/8th Kamui Senketsu is still on the way "after a little more adjustments and brush-ups she should be ready to show!!" (Kahotan's blog)

o0600039813111836456.jpg

QwBoLw1.png

Giolon

Hey guys, sorry for the long time without posting, I've been busy with a couple of projects here and nothing noteworthy happened that I could talk about.

But today, that changed: my Queen arrived, and I took a few pictures of her. To celebrate, I decided to take my other figure that I still had inside a box to take some pictures too. Here they are:

I never knew that I could remove Tharja's cape, without it she looks a lot better.

If there are too many pictures I can remove them later.

Number of pictures is fine. Junko looks really great! I just wish they had gotten heir hair color more accurate.

That Satsuki figure is starting to win me over, despite her heroine-addict eyes. The shiny metallic paint is lovely.

Number of pictures is fine. Junko looks really great! I just wish they had gotten heir hair color more accurate.

That Satsuki figure is starting to win me over, despite her heroine-addict eyes.

Thanks, I wish they did that too. But I'm happy just having a figure of her, it is something that I can cross of my list.

Luigi87

I cheaped out and when SAL (unregistered) for my Kyoko.
... Can't always do the EMS.

... and then during my lunch break at work I ordered Nendo Toon Link via my phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom