• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

New Zelda F4F Statue:

00R5u1a.jpg

$460

I know few people here actually care about F4F statues, but I'm actually loving this one.

I even love this borderline horrifying face:

CDiggity

KLK isn't even that popular in Japan. Average 7K BD/DVD sales. This isn't Kancolle or Attack on Titan we're talking about.

It's actually closer to 11k average. And if the amount of art the show produced is any indication, they are fans of the character designs at least.

But it is still a significantly smaller fanbase than the heavy hitters.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Announced for $460 during the week the WW Link nendo came out for a fraction of the price while looking 730% better. SMH F4F.

chrono01

Preview for tomorrow, probably the best photo I've seen so far. Urge to buy... rising

o0515074313111371813.jpg
I really like how she turned out [aside from the mentioned hair-seam], but it kind of bothers me how we don't have a standard uniform of Ryuko from GSC. If I purchased GSC's Satsuki, she wouldn't exactly match my current Ryuko from Phat Company, and besides I have their Satsuki already pre-ordered. Of course, you can never have enough Satsuki-sama...

If GSC had a
Junketsu
Ryuko in the works, it would be an easy decision. Despite the sculpt looking nice, I'm not too interested in their Senketsu Kisaragi Ver. :/

12k would be high for the MSRP even.

I'm guesing like 10k MSRP and ~8K after discounts.

I stand by my 12k estimate. Because:

• Kill La Kill tax
  • "We're GSC, and we're so awesome."
  • "This is a character from Kill La Kill, you guys like Kill La Kill, right?"
  • "oh, look, we sculpted some rocks over here on her base."
  • You can see her butt.
  • Wheeeeeeeee moneyhats!

I really like how she turned out [aside from the mentioned hair-seam],

OH MY GOD I didn't even notice that. Bargain bin.

That's the worst hair seam I've seen since this:
FIGURE-008586.jpg

Which was like two weeks ago.

yami4ct

New version of the original PG Unicorn poster. Shows more of the detail, including the leg detail. So good. My most anticipated figure in quite some time. Need a full image in a static pose to get a sense of the proportions, but so far so good. Cannot wait to see how the LED kit works.

Bombless

That looks really good. Luckly for me I haven't seen Unicorn and don't have any impulse to grab it.

I still get Neo Zheong bouts now and then, but I think I'll resist.

New version of the original PG Unicorn poster. Shows more of the detail, including the leg detail. So good. My most anticipated figure in quite some time. Need a full image in a static pose to get a sense of the proportions, but so far so good. Cannot wait to see how the LED kit works.

Can't wait for it to come in! :D

Also...my October Amiami orders are starting to roll in @_@

cajunator

Banned
Still havent received my Halloween Miku. I think maybe the post office has it since it said on Oct 23rd there was a retention but I never saw the missed delivery slip. gonna check tomorrow. Any idea how long a post office holds a package before shipping it back? Hope Im not too late. I want this figure so badly.

kewlmyc

Still havent received my Halloween Miku. I think maybe the post office has it since it said on Oct 23rd there was a retention but I never saw the missed delivery slip. gonna check tomorrow. Any idea how long a post office holds a package before shipping it back? Hope Im not too late. I want this figure so badly.

10 days or so.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Amazing. One of the best translations of Shunya's style into figure form, and one of my favorites.

That's great deal, looks to fit right in with a Bishoujo collection. Tempting...

My Amazon Japan order was ordered Saturday night, shipped on Monday, on Tuesday it was in China, then Germany then arrived in Edinburgh this morning, cleared customs in less then an hour and now it's at the Glasgow depot at 8am. DHL really tracks what happens with the package lol.

It still says it's should be delivered by Friday though, hopefully they try before then.

WolfStark

I think after Han & Chewie, Hot Toys is now finally starting the Star Wars Campaign, since Bespin Luke is from 2012. Now we get a single Stormtrooper and a set of two Stormtroopers as well.

- lot's of hans
- E-11 Blaster + SE-14R Blaster
- DLT-19 Blaster as exclusive bonus (Special Edition)
- Maus Droide as exclusive bonus (Special Edition)
- and pretty cool stands

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152393555652344.1073742155.58690437343&type=1
10710813_10152393556012344_8452430537366624300_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152393551827344.1073742154.58690437343&type=3
10671497_10152393552117344_242034153109973183_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom