• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

So 2014 is almost over, how come we haven't heard anything about Riobot Lazengann yet? Looking like it's gonna get pushed back to 2015 imo.

I forgot all about this. It hurts so much...

1eUnvM0.gif

meijiko

Batman is a definite yes. My husband and I were cracking up at the pictures.

Ren is disappointing though. 18k is too much for a franchise I'm not completely into, and the figure isn't nearly as impressive as Aoba. Gonna pass on him.

Ren is disappointing though. 18k is too much for a franchise I'm not completely into, and the figure isn't nearly as impressive as Aoba. Gonna pass on him.

Same. It feels like they couldn't get the crystals to work the way they wanted (the concept art clearly has more of them, and at higher elevations) so they gave up and half-assed it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, have any of you purchased from the Crunchyroll store? Looking through now at the figures, since they seem to have a bunch that are now OOP and AmiAmi sold through ages ago. Prices seem about the same too (and I don't think shipping is too bad? At least domestically).

Nothing I want to purchase just yet, but just curious how they are (especially packaging etc)

cajunator

Banned
Hey guys, have any of you purchased from the Crunchyroll store? Looking through now at the figures, since they seem to have a bunch that are now OOP and AmiAmi sold through ages ago. Prices seem about the same too (and I don't think shipping is too bad? At least domestically).

Nothing I want to purchase just yet, but just curious how they are (especially packaging etc)

I believe Ive ordered a figure from them before but only once because it was out of stock everywhere. Cant remember what it was but I dont recall the shipment being out of the ordinary. It was packaged securely and arrived quickly.

I found hte email. It was Kuroneko sweet lolita version. I couldnt live without that figure.

I bought a figure from them once, but only because it was sold out everywhere else. It was packaged just fine. I pre-ordered Phat Satsuki from them as well when they had a deal going on.

cajunator

Banned
I bought a figure from them once, but only because it was sold out everywhere else. It was packaged just fine. I pre-ordered Phat Satsuki from them as well when they had a deal going on.

Yeah I found mine. It was shipped Via FedEx with tracking number and everything. Justl ike an EMS shipment from amiami or Hobbysearch.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Good to hear! I'm compiling a watch list on here to keep my eye on some... (Between here, Amazon, and pokemoncenter.com, my 'saved for later' lists continue to grow >_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom