• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had one Nendo order this year
and cancelled it

wGsjRmB.gif

omlet

AnimeGAF's waifu deserves better. ;__;

Akane is animegaf's waifu? Really? I avoid that thread because there's too much derp and terrible tastes, but Akane as waifu material, really? Being hanakana only gets you so far...
that is, usually far enough :3

Ultimadrago

Akane is animegaf's waifu? Really? I avoid that thread because there's too much derp and terrible tastes, but Akane as waifu material, really? Being hanakana only gets you so far...
that is, usually far enough :3

Not that I watched PsychoPass past a handful of episodes, but it would seem Eeyore face was an untapped market. I'm with you, though.

Well of course, you stopped posting in the thread.

I would've said the same during my active days.

Only 49,99?

"Guest who viewed this item also viewed: Amiibo"

An Einbroch agenda to get nendoroids purchased over NFC figures. Attempting to kill progress. Shame on you, Einbroch.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I was looking up Nendos, when I saw that Target is selling Nendoroids. Well, only Link, but still.

We mainstream.

I hope for this in the UK. Seriously, seeing F4F getting another commission destroyed part of my soul because that means we are still stuck with them as the UK Nintendo figuine company. We don't need giant ugly overpriced crap here, give us the reasonably sized and priced stuff.

Take your crappy Link Amiibo, rip it apart, and put the chip under the base of the Link Nendo.

WIN WIN

I just imagined doing that to a raunchy Peach figure (never saw one, but bear with me), and then taking it to a friend's house to play a round of Smash.

"What? I just customized it."

Ryuuroden

No magical girl is quite ready without the right kind of equipment. For certain worlds, that means certain things. For those who belong to the world of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, any mage worth her snuff will have an Intelligent Device. One of the most iconic of these Intelligent Devices is Fate Fate Testarossa's Bardiche Assault. Thanks to the fan item creators at MOVIC, you can now join the ranks of the mages with your own full-sized replica of this Intelligent Device.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-10-30/fate-bardiche-assault-from-lyrical-nanoha-replicated-full-size/.79713

00782-00347-00002-5.jpg

00782-00347-00002-2.jpg

00782-00347-00002-3.jpg

This 1/1 scale model of Bardiche Assault in its Device Form as seen in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha the Movie 2nd A's measures in at a length of 145 cm (about 4.75 feet). Its sleek finish, which makes it look just like the real thing, makes it perfect for any collection or cosplay of Fate. The current market price of the replica is set at 33,000 yen (about US $305.67), making this an investment for those who truly want to consider themselves die-hard fans of the series.

Wow, this is nice, I would have to hard consider a Raising Heart Buster Mode/Exceed Mode device if that ever got made. And I am a guy, I want it anyways, would go on my mantle :D

Bombless

Just saw it.

The position of the mushrooms mouth, if that's a mouth, and it being open.
The quality seems nice, though. Better than most R18 figures that I've seen. And thanks for showing me the existence of OrchidSeed, seems like they appreciate life like I do.

Princess B is fantastic. Though to be honest I didn't know about the mushroom until I unboxed her. I also didn't have the impression she was so lewd from pictures alone. And yes, it's a mouth.

Princess B is fantastic. Though to be honest I didn't know about the mushroom until I unboxed her. I also didn't have the impression she was so lewd from pictures alone. And yes, it's a mouth.

Yeah, she's the only R18 figure I own, unless you count any old cast-off. But then I guess that Meiko from Prison School would count, too.. She's great aside from the fucking crown flying off her head every chance it gets.

Bombless

Yeah, she's the only R18 figure I own, unless you count any old cast-off. But then I guess that Meiko from Prison School would count, too.. She's great aside from the fucking crown flying off her head every chance it gets.

Which is why you rest the crown upon the royal hometown. Plenty of space there.

I just want to go on record that I have no lewd figures...maybe a couple interesting art books. But no lewd figures...............
yet

meijiko

GSC just announced that Max Factory will be making a Sakura Kinomoto school uniform version figma as well.

My wallet. It hurts so good.

NotLiquid

I get the sense that I wouldn't have nearly as many lewd figures as I have if it weren't for my girlfriend constantly encouraging me to get them and even ordering some herself on a regular occasion.

And for some reason that provided me enough confidence to even buy the oppai mousepad of Satsuki without shame.

Arkadios

I think depending on the viewer, my Tharja could be considered lewd. I have Melda too, and her bottom is so superbly shaped that I could see it distracting some visitors lol.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
I don't own anything lewd, the word itself offends my delicate sensibility, I collect art in the shape of women, clothed or nude, nothing lewd about that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a audio cassette tape (for the kids, this is how we older people used to listen to portable music before Mini Discs) that contains, "lewd songs & low ballads of the 18th century". I should probably give it a listen rather than just letting it sit on a shelf.

One of the few times I've seen the term 'lewd' in the realm away from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom