• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
clTpWEU.gif

Awesome, now I have to PM a mod.

Thanks for getting the thread locked.

Haha at Mamitan's tags and description on tumblr:
figma Sakura Kinomoto is finally painted! KYAAA I’M DYING OVER HOW ADORABLE AND FANTASTIC SHE IS!! Plus I also died and had to be revived by trained medical professionals when i heard this next piece of news…

MAX FACTORY IS MAKING A SCHOOL UNIFORM VERSION TOO!!!

-Mamitan <3
Tags: Max Factory
We are not responsible for fangirl overload deaths
Mamitan is fangirling
seriously someone help her
she loves sakura so much and this is the greatest thing ever made
card captor sakura
sakura kinomoto
sakura is love
http://goodsmilecompanyus.tumblr.com/post/101356793199/figma-sakura-kinomoto-is-finally-painted-kyaaa

kewlmyc

I have somewhat lewdish figures that I regret buying. Don't really display them anymore. Have two lewdish figures preordered as well that I have already fully paid for so I can't really cancel them.

chrono01

george_us

Speaking of Muramasa, MFC has some new pics of her up and she looks pretty frakking amazing. Now I face a dilemma of whether to display the smile or the frown.

chrono01

Speaking of Muramasa, MFC has some new pics of her up and she looks pretty frakking amazing. Now I face a dilemma of whether to display the smile or the frown.
Yeah, I've been looking at those same pictures. She turned out great.

As for the expression, that frown/pout is adorable. I might go with that one.

I just want to go on record that I have no lewd figures...maybe a couple interesting art books. But no lewd figures...............
yet

When I was still a young collector, I too had no lewd figures. I wondered, "What would other people think if I bought those naughty things?". But then I realized I very rarely have visitors over.

So I went lewd and never looked back. NO REGRETS.

yami4ct

Didn't see this posted before

Start your Engines!

Loving this Drive display. 100% buying Type Speed and really hope I can afford to grab a Trideron. I shudder to think how much Trideron will be. I also will probably end up with Machine Chaser and his bike if if I grab those. Really hope we get a better image of this display soon.

God, I wish I could buy all the Kotobukiya bishoujo figures.

Technically I can, but I would have to give up gaming for good :(

I got into them a bit late, but I've been lucky enough to grab most of the past ones that I've wanted, save two or three (lol $200+ Catwoman). Most of the Marvel and DC bishoujos are insta-buy for me. The other series I pick and choose.

I got into them a bit late, but I've been lucky enough to grab most of the past ones that I've wanted, save two or three (lol $200+ Catwoman). Most of the Marvel and DC bishoujos are insta-buy for me. The other series I pick and choose.

I almost insta pre-ordered a couple of them some weeks/months ago, but then I realized that I wanted a few games.

I buy too many fucking games, my backlog is huge. I stopped updating my backlog in the backlog thread because I got ashamed of myself.

RMI

Banned
I almost insta pre-ordered a couple of them some weeks/months ago, but then I realized that I wanted a few games.

I buy too many fucking games, my backlog is huge. I stopped updating my backlog in the backlog thread because I got ashamed of myself.

I used to buy too many games to the point where I still have games on the shelf in shrink that I haven't had time to play. With figures they at least get out of the box and I can enjoy them.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Not a figure, but screw the rules, I have money.

Cr4xQSp.jpg

I got my copy earlier this week too, the packaging is fantastic. It's a pity about the disc tray alignment problems, though they are planning to provide replacements (hopefully mine being imported doesn't cause problems with that)

Ultimadrago

Who's dissin' on my man FiguartsZERO? I've got the Battle Versions of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Law, and those things are FANTASTIC.

B2Bu888.jpg

Look at that magnificent One Piece of art.

I traditionally hate colored transparent plastic on figures, but the details look great in the one you've posted.

I used to buy too many games to the point where I still have games on the shelf in shrink that I haven't had time to play. With figures they at least get out of the box and I can enjoy them.

At least on Steam I managed to stop buying games, because I used to buy every single bundle available on earth. Now I need to do the same with PSN and the eShop.

So this just became available on AmiAmi. It's super lewd, so a warning before you hit the link. Definitely NSFW, but I do love Succubus [as well as that Life/Hometown]...

Warning: NSFW!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I am tempted.

Really tempted here too, nice to see that the squatting slav pose is now trending even with figures.

But I should really save money for figures that I really want, like some from DR1/2, Persona or Valkyria Chronicles (dat Selvaria).

kewlmyc

I got my copy earlier this week too, the packaging is fantastic. It's a pity about the disc tray alignment problems, though they are planning to provide replacements (hopefully mine being imported doesn't cause problems with that)

There's an alignment problem?

where can i buy this?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HSHDGHW/

WARNING: You need a BluRay Player that plays Region B Blurays (Europe). Or you can buy a all region BluRay player like I did. That and this box set together aren't even half the price of the Aniplex $500 box set. Bunch of ripoff artists.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
There's an alignment problem?

Yeah just look at your pics. You can see that unlike Tray 1 and 2 which are in the middle Tray 3 is at the bottom and Tray 4 is at the top. It's apparently because the printers they paid to make them didn't allow the glue to dry properly before shipping them out.

kewlmyc

Yeah just look at your pics. You can see that unlike Tray 1 and 2 which are in the middle Tray 3 is at the bottom and Tray 4 is at the top. It's apparently because the printers they paid to make them didn't allow the glue to dry properly before shipping them out.

Oh, that's what you mean. I thought they were trying to be creative or something. They said they're going to replace it? I wonder if we'll have to ship it back. I imported it so it would be kind of a pain in the ass.

Thrasher429

Neo Member
Oh, that's what you mean. I thought they were trying to be creative or something. They said they're going to replace it? I wonder if we'll have to ship it back. I imported it so it would be kind of a pain in the ass.
They've mentioned on their facebook page they would just send out replacements at no extra cost and a contact form would be available at some point

oh yeah, the Phat version. I'm glad I waited for the less lewd options. I'll grab Super Saiyan Ryuko, too so I have the GSC set. Man, I really hope they make a Ragyo.

So long as the Ragyo figure has LED light up hair included I'd be up for it.

chrono01

oh yeah, the Phat version. I'm glad I waited for the less lewd options. I'll grab Super Saiyan Ryuko, too so I have the GSC set. Man, I really hope they make a Ragyo.
With Satsuki's rear pretty much exposed, I'm not so sure I'd call the GSC version much "less lewd", haha.

Also, if someone doesn't do a Ragyo...anyone...SOMEONE, it will be a crime unto humanity. Well, that and a Mako scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom