• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

From the photos, I'd say you went with the better choice as well.
Agreed.

I still like the look of GSC's version, but something about Phat's version screams "SATSUKI-SAMA!!!" to me more. As I said prior, it'll go alongside my current Phat Company Ryuko too, so they'll look nice as a set [especially since their bases supposedly connect].

It needs to be Goku uniform Mako. It has to be.
Oh, of course. It has to be.

Honestly, given how popular her character was, I'm surprised a respected manufacturer hasn't released a scale of her yet. It's saddening.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Uh. Well. Figma Snake is ¥7,800. Yeah, I don't think an extra gun and a Figma shipping box justifies that price, Good Smile Online Shop.

It'll probably still sell out anyway because you guys are EXTREEEEEME.

johnsmith

remember me
Uh. Well. Figma Snake is ¥7,800. Yeah, I don't think an extra gun and a Figma shipping box justifies that price, Good Smile Online Shop.

tTsU8Pg.gif

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
So this just became available on AmiAmi. It's super lewd, so a warning before you hit the link. Definitely NSFW, but I do love Succubus [as well as that Life/Hometown]...

Warning: NSFW!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I am tempted.

Ok, yeah...That's a lewd figure LOL

Go for it chrono!!

That Snake figma is tempting but I'm still holding out for a Hot Toys Snake, doubt they will bother now, what with a million Iron mans to still make, the Star Wars license and all the Marvel Phase 3 figures to make, someone like Snake is on the bottom of the list...

EDIT:
WING Muramasa still in stock on Amazon japan and ships global : In Stock

Also a link to all the figures they can send ya, lots of good deals:
Amazon Japan Global Figures

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
To celebrate the second series finally returning to the west!*

*Japan doesn't even care about that.

The sleeping bag is cute, but I have no need for that. I like that it also acts as a king ring because I've always wanted to hang a Nendo off my waist.

Even as a huge Metal Gear fan and the biggest Figma fan on Gaf...
Nope
$40 range is about the max a Figma is worth...

<- Dumb-ass that paid $100 each for Figma Kurisu from Steins;Gate and Figma Kyon from Haruhi.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Any Portal fans?

3A's 1/6 scale Portal figures are on massive sale on Amazon Japan:

Atlas &#65509; 7,818

P-Body &#65509; 6,929

On Sideshow they are $220 + shipping each, you could possibly (depends on shipping) get both for the price of one...

I have to pay in full for the Queen of the Dead PF(hopefully in November) so I can't jump on it, but hot damn is that a bloody steal...

NotLiquid

So this just became available on AmiAmi. It's super lewd, so a warning before you hit the link. Definitely NSFW, but I do love Succubus [as well as that Life/Hometown]...

Warning: NSFW!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I am tempted.

I'm a total sucker for giant thighs so I ordered this. I realize this breaks the vow I made of not ordering any more figures after FREEing's Pochaco.

Kind of pleased with the Cover Girl they went for it. Better than most of Mogudan's cover pages.

Zerojul

Guys I'm considering getting a D-Arts Elizabeth/Thanatos combo to display at work (for reasonably cheap). If anyone have those, are they any good ?

RMI

Banned
Thanatos is well made. But Elizabeth is a POS. I was disappointed with it.

i concur. Thanatos is really really cool. Elizabeth is.... only just okay. If you can get her for real cheap then go for it since they look okay together, but otherwise skip her and just get thanatos.

here's a bad closeup of elizabeth sitting in the supplied chair. The accessories are the best part of the fig. Her hard rubbery skirt is a pain.

Zerojul

i concur. Thanatos is really really cool. Elizabeth is.... only just okay. If you can get her for real cheap then go for it since they look okay together, but otherwise skip her and just get thanatos.
5.2k total for both, 1,7k for Elizabeth (on NY)... I don't think that's a bad price but I'm not quite settled yet.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Bit on 1/10 Belldandy and Holy Bell on amazon.co.jp for 11k.

Really should be saving money instead, since November is an expensive month, but hey.

omlet

There's also a B/B Rita for 10.3! http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-5173
Tempted to get it myself but...I think I don't want to do any more 10k+ orders this month.

Does anyone here have the Shibuya Rin figure? It's one I've been kind of eyeing for a while but she pops up so frequently at usually 50% off or more I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with her or something?

This also caught my eye today. I... I don't know. On one hand it's so cheap I just want to get it while it's there even though it's not amazeballs or anything (despite having a good sculpt you can tell it's an older figure by its lower level of detail). On the other hand it's technically a swimsuit figure which is something I have avoided buying so far. On the other hand it's a happy-looking swimsuit figure not a slutty looking one... I'm conflicted, guys.

So happy Amiami wanted my money this morning. Please ship saturday and not tuesday
B1RDE8_CYAE1YMa.jpg

Didnt know shipping two figures is only 32jpy or so. Why my orders of towels and cups and etc be double that, lol.

One more order for November, Utapri pillow, utapri plushie, and free fanbook.

Megahouse continues to tempt dakkumauji =P

Nendoroid Aoi Yukimura

o0515054913114736262.jpg

From the anime series ‘Yama no Susume’ comes a Nendoroid of the character who likes to say indoors, Aoi Yukimura! As the very first mountain climber Nendoroid, she has been sculpted wearing her mountain climbing outfit in adorable Nendoroid size! Optional parts include her backpack and alpenstocks for climbing, as well as the pilgrim’s staff she bought at Mt.Fuji.A special sloped mountain part is also included to display her on, and can change from a rather gentle slope to a very steep slope based on the angle you place it at! She also comes with three expressions including a smiling face, tired face and completely exhausted face! Recreate all sorts of fun mountain climbing scenes! She also looks great in the upcoming Nendoroid Pouch: Sleeping Bag Red Ver. / Blue Ver.!
o0515044113114685552.jpg
o0515040813114794434.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom