• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have the Shibuya Rin figure? It's one I've been kind of eyeing for a while but she pops up so frequently at usually 50% off or more I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with her or something?

Not that I've heard of, but check the comments on her MFC listing. If there's an issue, it'll be mentioned there for sure.

Einbroch

Banned
Still haven't received my bill for October for AmiAmi, despite every item being released.

Hmm. I'm not really complaining, but just seems odd.

Edit: Oh, weird, they didn't move Nana.

Chopper Hat Law and maybe we'll talk Megahouse.
Version 3.0 then =P, or you could always get a POP Chopper and take his hat/place it on him =P
20121107-135709-e1352318516828.jpg

Giolon

Guys I'm considering getting a D-Arts Elizabeth/Thanatos combo to display at work (for reasonably cheap). If anyone have those, are they any good ?

I've got them both on my desk at work. Thanatos is great, and I think Elizabeth is pretty good too. The likeness is good, and I love that she comes with a chair. I don't know what the negativity is about on her.

The only bad thing I could say is she seems a little fragile because her joints are very small.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I sure hope my M Blaziken comes in today :( Almost at the two week mark too... It sucks being cheap with shipping, but honestly peace of mind right now might be worth those few extra bucks...

So I'm already weakening and will likely pre-order Succubus this evening.

I lasted nearly 24 hours. That's something...right?

I'm still thinking on it. I may join you, we'll see. July is soooo faaaar awaaaaaay. A little pre-order can't hurt, can it?

I see that the listing on Ami has the import notice. I'm guessing they're just slapping this on all R18 figures now?

chrono01

We're all proud of you.
Thanks. Quite proud of myself too.

I like everything about that succubus but the hair and eyes so ehh, pass for me.
I happen to really like the eyes. They have a certain allure to them.

I'm still thinking on it. I may join you, we'll see. July is soooo faaaar awaaaaaay. A little pre-order can't hurt, can it?
Only hurt your wallet, that's it.

The prior two in the "Succubus" line from Orchid Seed have gone up in-price, and Mogudan is a very popular illustrator [adult-centered stuff, naturally], so there's a good chance this one will be the same. As you said, July is far enough away, and I'm sure it will be delayed once/twice. The price isn't that bad, considering that she's both cast-off, as well as 1/6 scale.

I think I'm sold.

And yeah, I noticed that AmiAmi notice too. I guess it's their way of covering themselves in case anything is confiscated by custom officials.

kewlmyc

Here are some pictures of Wing's upcoming Bunny Ver. of Sansei Muramasa.

I need.

No seriously, where did all this Sansei Muramasa love come from recently? It's a 3 year old eroge with no anime adaption. I guess people just like ATK's characters designs that much. If that's true, then more Chaika figures dammit.

chrono01

No seriously, where did all this Sansei Muramasa love come from recently? It's a 3 year old eroge with no anime adaption. I guess people just like ATK's characters designs that much. If that's true, then more Chaika figures dammit.
I have no idea. You'd think there was an anime or another eroge being released, but there isn't. It seemingly just started out of nowhere, but given how much I like her design, I'm not complaining. :)

george_us

I assume GSC saw how in demand the Max Factory version was and decided to cash in.

Here are some pictures of Wing's upcoming Bunny Ver. of Sansei Muramasa.

I need.

I really only wanna buy one. This might be it, as the face looks good. The WING one that just came out was solid, but I still think the face looked just a little off. This one isn't cast-off, is she? Cast-offs are usually a pain in the ass when it comes to getting their clothes back on.

chrono01

I really only wanna buy one. This might be it, as the face looks good. The WING one that just came out was solid, but I still think the face looked just a little off. This one isn't cast-off, is she? Cast-offs are usually a pain in the ass when it comes to getting their clothes back on.
I'm not 100% sure if it's cast-off or not, but I would say with 99.9% certainty that it will be.

chrono01

What is it that attracted you to her? Is it the thick thighs and all dat life? Or is it more because the others appreciated in value so much?
It's not so much the value, it's just the overall look of her. The color scheme, as well, is pleasing to me.

That succubus has the perfect proportions but that pose is just not for me.
I can understand that. It's pretty lewd but, given the source material, it's not surprising.

yami4ct

More Kamen Rider Figuart announcements.

http://news.tokunation.com/2014/10/31/tamashii-nations-2014-reveals-without-pictures-yet-22029

Basically, every other Gaim figure you could want, which is good. Ecstatic about Overlord Baron. Will order that one right away. Also want Ryugen Yomotsuheguri Arms.

Suikia Baron and Gaim are cool, but the price will almost assuredly be absurd. No interest because of how little used those forms were. Same goes for Gaim Ichigo, the movie riders, Ryugen Kiwi and Jam. Others were pretty expected, but cool none the less.

*Checks currency rate due to Twitter feed*
Goddamn FUUUUU JPY, should've paid for my figures at this rate could've gotten extra ¥5 per £1s ;__;

AKA now's the time to buy/import stuff from Japan~~

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Got a 5 day notice on my Kier print, looks like Sideshows gonna be moving the prints from pre-ordered to sent really quickly...

Gonna look so awesome together when the Statue comes out:

Also ran across some production shots of the Queen of the Dead, looks like they are using decals for her tattoo's:

Figure of the year...

george_us

Queen of the Dead looks like she's gonna turn out great. Hopefully there won't be any QC issues.

So tempted to put myself on the wait list for that Kier print but I have no where to put it, plus I may be moving here pretty soon.

I'm guessing peeps here will be interested in her.

I'm on the fence. It's really down to either her or Succubus. And the latter I can get away with because she's an original character. I really know nothing about Dungeon Travelers 2, so Mefmera is a hard sell. She is gorgeous, though. But I'm trying to stick to source material I'm familiar with.

Anybody got Shiro yet? According to EMS she arrives Monday!

I didn't get around to paying for the order until this afternoon, but I should still have her this coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom