• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is my favorite sonicos http://i.imgur.com/RprdXuE.jpg

I kid, my top one is the prize figure where she is eating a donut
MastraCustom1387269123.jpeg

edit
I do have these 2 preordered

Bombless

One day my friend...one day.

In other news, I saw this pic on /toy/ and I wanted to know, was this picture censored by the OG site or by somebody else, because word is it's Ryuko behind it.

Also there's a scan of RAH Mami (I think she's a character from Madoka?) and she seems to be WonfFes exclusive.

Also, this is new right?

You see it's Ryuuko on the other picture. School uniform ver.

javac

. . .

Put the first disc in, sit down, and watch the first 3 episodes, at least. Just one hour of your Sunday afternoon. No more posting on gaf until you do that.

No I can't do that! I need everything to be prefect and the moons need to align before I watch it! No seriously I'm super finicky about playing games and watching movies. I need to be in the mood and the atmosphere has to be prefect. I'll probably watch it in a few months lol. I've got a massive backlog in any case and the fact I've kinda been spoiled on Madoka means I'm not dying to watch it any time soon. But like I said, one day...I think, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom