• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

August...I don't know what to feel. Guys what should I be feeling? GUYS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL!

Fuuuck why did Ryuko have to go to August -_- that month is already murder for me. May have to finally cancel that Ikaros figure now.

Well with that my August got a hell of a lot worse.

Yeaaaa lol. August with shipping is gonna be over $400 for me. Heh....heh....

Heh, you actually act as if it's going to be released in August. My guess is October :p
Every Phat release this year has had at least 2 delays.

javac

My pre-order outlook:

Ryuko Phat - August
Ryuko Nendoroid - August
Ryuko Figma - August
Link Nendoroid - August
Red Nendoroid - September
Ryuko Prize Figure - October
Satsuki Prize Figure - November
Satsuki Phat - December

Basically everything was Ryuko.

darklin0

Banned
Yeaaaa lol. August with shipping is gonna be over $400 for me. Heh....heh....
Mine is about the same as well. I am going to give my wallet a funeral after that payment.
Heh, you actually act as if it's going to be released in August. My guess is October :p
Every Phat release this year has had at least 2 delays.
I hope so, it would make things much easier.
My pre-order outlook:

Ryuko Phat - August
Ryuko Nendoroid - August
Ryuko Figma - August
Link Nendoroid - August
Red Nendoroid - September
Ryuko Prize Figure - October
Satsuki Prize Figure - November
Satsuki Phat - December

Basically everything was Ryuko.
Add the Mako nendo, Muramasa, Tsukuyo, Shiro and Starfire and that is my list.

Tidd

Ryuko Phat delayed till August? NOOOOO ;___;
I really hope she will be delayed again.

Rias Bunny Outfit + Mikan Yuuki will already murder me because of customs and now you can add Ryuko to that.

AND:
OMG I'm so glad i pre-ordered my Kill la Kill Nendoroids at my 'local store'. Which means the release date for them will be mid September for me and not August lol

At least i can get my Persona Q case early :)

ufcMMGa.png

To most of the peeps wallet here XD

meijiko

Fuuuuuck that Metallia delay. I knew it was happening, but I was hoping to get at least one scaled figure this month. As of right now my August and September are murder months (August is at like $500 pre-shipping at the moment) but I guess at least I can count on a few delays, like the Free! Alter figures.

My nightmare would be Metallia and Elf getting delayed again into August, and then nothing of August gets delayed.

kewlmyc

Ryuko Phat delayed till August? NOOOOO ;___;
I really hope she will be delayed again.

Rias Bunny Outfit + Mikan Yuuki will already murder me because of customs and now you can add Ryuko to that.

Mikan is by Alter (aka Later) so you can bet your ass it's not releasing in August, so you don't have to worry about that.

One other thing to note is that Phat delayed Ryuuko and Kirigiri by 2 months instead of their usual one, so kudos for them for at least not getting our hopes up for July. :/
First time I recall them doing a 2 month delay, might mean it actually releases in August. It won't.

Bombless

July 226€
August 241€
September 351€

Mammon, Belphegor and Asmodeus recolour are pretty much half of the total amount. Shipping shouldn't be THAT much over this, since two of the Sins and MH Sorceress are from N-Y with shipping already included and I'll be going with SAL Registered at Amiami. The Belgian Customs delays make EMS simply not worth it unless it's during the Holidays season.

I wouldn't mind (and kind of expect) delays on the Sins, the October to February section has absolutely nothing in terms of orders : Jason in October, Phat's Satsuki in December and Satan in Feb. Come to think of it, those will most likely be delayed as well.

kewlmyc

July 226€
August 241€
September 351€

Mammon, Belphegor and Asmodeus recolour are pretty much half of the total amount. Shipping shouldn't be THAT much over this, since two of the Sins and MH Sorceress are from N-Y with shipping already included and I'll be going with SAL Registered at Amiami. The Belgian Customs delays make EMS simply not worth it unless it's during the Holidays season.

I wouldn't mind (and kind of expect) delays on the Sins, the October to February section has absolutely nothing in terms of orders : Jason in October, Phat's Satsuki in December and Satan in Feb. Come to think of it, those will most likely be delayed as well.

Kotobukiya doesn't really delay things do they?

george_us

Ryuko Matoi to august
Lol I figured July. Thank God I cancelled Wing Muramasa.

Seriously though, is there a reason Phat! ALWAYS has these delays? Are they horrible at planning or something? Bayonetta I can understand since I think that was a licensing issue but I notice a lot of their figures get delayed into oblivion.

Lol I figured July. Thank God I cancelled Wing Muramasa.

Seriously though, is there a reason Phat! ALWAYS has these delays? Are they horrible at planning or something? Bayonetta I can understand since I think that was a licensing issue but I notice a lot of their figures get delayed into oblivion.

Phat isn't usually quite this bad. But so far, they have yet to ship a single figure on time in 2014.

Einbroch

Banned
Got this figure in last night. Showed it to my girlfriend, who has no interest in these things and thinks they're silly. She spent the night last night but had to go into work early.

I wake up this morning.

It's gone. Girlfriend left a note saying it was too cute for me to have and she needed it.

WE MAY HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER OF OUR CULT.

Bombless

Got this figure in last night. Showed it to my girlfriend, who has no interest in these things and thinks they're silly. She spent the night last night but had to go into work early.

I wake up this morning.

It's gone. Girlfriend left a note saying it was too cute for me to have and she needed it.

WE MAY HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER OF OUR CULT.

This is exactly what happened with my mother. Your girlfriend is doomed.

Bombless

I think I'm okay. I just need to not buy anything pink.

Is there a way to get her to stop, Bombless? HALP.

If you stop her from seeing any figures ever, maybe. But in truth, the damage is already done. I thought Sakura Miku was meh, but I bought her for mom. After I opened her and styled her like this I had trouble leaving her at mom's place.

Nendoroids are the DEVIL. It's up to the point that I'm quite happy that my apartment is in my father's house, that way she cannot visit unless he's away (divorced). I fear she'd abscond with some of my nendos as well. She tried to guilt trip me into giving her Iron Man & Iron Patriot and took offense in my collection of vocaloid nendos "I'm collecting them, you don't need them!".

Brace yourself Einbroch.

Tidd

Mikan is by Alter (aka Later) so you can bet your ass it's not releasing in August, so you don't have to worry about that.

It would be great for my wallet :D
But there's always a possibility Alter will be on time (it's slim but it IS possible haha)

javac

Lets be honest, broken spines seems like a common trend in figures lol. Also dem knee guards look like they've seen some shit lol. I'm not into bishoujo figures, but she seems not too dissimilar to the rest.

kewlmyc

Who need a working spine when you have a nice butt, I guess...

At least her clothing isn't full on stupid like a good number of the Tekken bishoujos.

The Kai version is a million times better than the normal one. The build sculpt, the painting, and articulation is a whole lot better. Again, for PAK, one needs to handpick the figure they want.
True, though I skipped most of the Final Fantasy Kai because of the scale change, only one I got was FF XIII-2 Lightning because she fit with my old ones.

True Tekken characters are suppose to have incredible shoulder widths not spine problem if Tekken Tag 2's anything to go by...dear god the width of their shoulders are huge XD

Yagami_Sama

I told myself :

That new Morringan figure , I did not like her face, so I will not buy.

A few hours ago I receive an email informing that that she was 20 % off... So I bought.

Now I need to find another way to save money, maybe not having lunch any more : )

WolfStark

Lets be honest, broken spines seems like a common trend in figures lol. Also dem knee guards look like they've seen some shit lol. I'm not into bishoujo figures, but she seems not too dissimilar to the rest.

That's the problem. Another figure stanging on one leg and on top of it, it's even a pretty much direct copy of Black Widow. Okay, the initial artwork didn't had any action but hey, Nina had a cool outfit, a big gun and it wasn't broken spine. I don't like it, maybe the worst in the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom