• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

I wanted to share my other hobby with you guys. I just finished my Lego Helms Deep MOC inspired by the movie and the official set. I posted it in the Lego offtopic

Nice! I haven't built anything with my LEGO collection in almost a decade. Most of it is in boxes... one exception is this guy... He has seen better days... battle damage and mismatched replacement parts from moving twice but he still stands, and still has most of his weapons!

6NF94Dx.jpg

Timber Wolf wants to join the siege!

Man, I need to get my LEGO stuff out again... it's been a long time. Building some more mecha out of LEGO would be fun.

I honestly don't remember that. Though c'mon you guys, post something other than girls all the time?

No one talks about robots here though. Even though it would be awesome if they did.
OK I finally posted something other than girls!

Lemstar

Nope. Living Legends isn't, either.

The last place to get your fix without digging up an old game is MechWarrior Online, which, uh, has issues.

Giolon

Wow, is Mechwarrior even around anymore? Loved those PC games.

F2P online game. It's pretty good if online death matches are your thing. www.mwomercs.com there's a GAF thread but it's not very active after the devs pissed off most of the player base by breaking a stupid promise they made (no third person view ever) and being very late in delivering some major game features. They've gotten a lot better in the last 6 months though. Clan mechs just release last week.

TnK

Nice! I haven't built anything with my LEGO collection in almost a decade. Most of it is in boxes... one exception is this guy... He has seen better days... battle damage and mismatched replacement parts from moving twice but he still stands, and still has most of his weapons!

Timber Wolf wants to join the siege!

Man, I need to get my LEGO stuff out again... it's been a long time. Building some more mecha out of LEGO would be fun.

OK I finally posted something other than girls!
Good, good....
Now we simply need more.

Is strength figma from BRS good?

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK AmiAmi moved my entire June order (Kamael, Iona prize figure, Mikasa prize figure, Kyoko) into August. XD I think they'll fix it on their own, as they did last time this happened. But lol anyway.

Lol they did the same thing for me. Guess I will wait a few days before I email them.

Figma Nagato is up at Amiami. 5510JPY, late January 2015 release.

Must hold out for a non Figma....must resist.

Anyone here have any Ghostbusters statues or collectibles? My anime figure wishlist went out the window when I discovered some recent Ghostbusters lines. The 12" Mattycollector line and the Retro-Action cartoon line are at the top of my list now.

Bombless

These Kancolle figmas are getting more and more awesome with each release, but I can't fall into that trap.

I will be smashing the preorder button like the fist of an angry god.

I'd say you're looking at this the wrong way. If anything, falling in the KanColle figmas trap is much cheaper than risking to fall for KanColle scaled figures!

Bombless

Anyone here have any Ghostbusters statues or collectibles? My anime figure wishlist went out the window when I discovered some recent Ghostbusters lines. The 12" Mattycollector line and the Retro-Action cartoon line are at the top of my list now.

Tbh I'm surprised Ghostbusters lines are actually a thing. In Europe at least, the franchise is simply non existant.

Tbh I'm surprised Ghostbusters lines are actually a thing. In Europe at least, the franchise is simply non existant.

that is a bummer. side note, that kotobuyika ghostbusters statue strikes me as weird. are they aiming for the same demographic as the sexy freddy and jason? *shrug*

Bombless

Cat Lap Milk is a fantastic name for a thing.

I have my eye on that figure. But way too many things on my plate (well, on my wallet really) to concern myself with acquiring her. Also that would be a dangerous step. Once you go Native...

kewlmyc

I'm really not liking what they're using to prop her up. Seems jarring and takes away from the entire scupt. Hopefully it's temp, but I doubt it. I guess not everyone can be GSC and prop up a figure with a small golden peg.

Also, anyone who had someting delayed within the last few days, have you received your AmiAmi notification yet and did they automatically change your order yet?

Also, anyone who had someting delayed within the last few days, have you received your AmiAmi notification yet and did they automatically change your order yet?

Yeah, got an email from AmiAmi saying Kirigiri's delayed until August last night.

I imagine they'll probably change the order within the next couple of days.

I'm really not liking what they're using to prop her up. Seems jarring and takes away from the entire scupt. Hopefully it's temp, but I doubt it. I guess not everyone can be GSC and prop up a figure with a small golden peg.

Yikes...that is terrible.

Also they never emailed me about Ryuko but they moved my entire June order to a second August order...I just ordered some used Nendos (the Madoka ones) and emailed them to combine what was left from the June order with those.

meijiko

Yikes. I sort of want her less now... Her sculpt is beautiful but that stand will not fit well on my Vanillaware shelf.

And to answer your question, I haven't gotten a notification about Metallica's delay yet, and she's what my order's waiting on.

kewlmyc

Also they never emailed me about Ryuko but they moved my entire June order to a second August order...I just ordered some used Nendos (the Madoka ones) and emailed them to combine what was left from the June order with those.

Okay yeah, this is exactly what happened to me. My nendo Luigi goes is released today, so I'll wait and see if they change it automatically tonight before sending an email.

kewlmyc

Yikes. I sort of want her less now... Her sculpt is beautiful but that stand will not fit well on my Vanillaware shelf.

What the hell is that..

There's no way that's the final base.

Why the hell is there a cone coming out of her foot?

I think I'm starting to understand why it was delayed a month. They had it suspended in air another way, but it started to bend. Just speculation.

Another figure of theirs that is supposed to be floating midair (Kagami) also got delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom