• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Shinobuuuuuuuuuuu
bgEzbU9.jpg

Koto revealed Bishoujo Nina Williams. The ridiculous pose makes it a pass for me. Too bad since everything else looks pretty nice.

Hey, they reused the pose from the most recent Black Widow bishoujo!

Shinobuuuuuuuuuuu

I got mine last week. You're late, Cajun-kun.

Also, God dammit Koto, you're breaking my balls with that exclusive Psylocke. Purple hair? Pink energy.....stuff? I might need to grab that one. It looks nicer than the black-black-and-more-black X-Force version.

So um... when is this one coming out? I've already decided it's going to be my first bishoujo ever.

I'm pretty sure that's going to be another 2015 piece. Can't wait, though. I was so psyched when they announced her because Batwoman was like, number one on my bishoujo wishlist.

Also, since everyone else is too much of a lazy-pants to actually post a pic of SDCC Psylocke:

darklin0

Banned
Damn, I might try and get her.
I'm just happy that we should be getting Starfire on time. Canary and Jubilee aren't coming out before 2015.
Can't wait for Starfire. I have been waiting forever for her.
So um... when is this one coming out? I've already decided it's going to be my first bishoujo ever.
I completely forgot about her. I can't wait for her preview.

george_us

Real talk: I'd sacrifice Starfire to the Figure Gods for Black Canary...if BC turns out well that is.

Also, since everyone else is too much of a lazy-pants to actually post a pic of SDCC Psylocke:
She looks nice but I'm pretty satisfied with X-Force Psylocke. I wonder if she'll skyrocket in price later though. Tempted to drive down to SDCC and pick one up just in case.

Real talk: I'd sacrifice Starfire to the Figure Gods for Black Canary...if BC turns out well that is.

Blasphemy. :(

She looks nice but I'm pretty satisfied with X-Force Psylocke. I wonder if she'll skyrocket in price later though. Tempted to drive down to SDCC and pick one up just in case.

That looks damn good.

I'm not going to lie. I'm buying her. I love X-Force Psylocke, but this is just so much more colorful. And that pink energy around the sword is just an awesome touch.

Edit: oh shit, that SDCC Psylocke is limited to 1500. She'll be available via online event, though, so hopefully that means I can snag one. If not, I hope the NYCC exclusive will be better.

Fuck facebook, I don't even have one. I grabbed the pic from MFC.
*High Fives* the only annoying thing about MFC is the need to rehost images as they don't allow hot linking =/

I wish you all good luck in your endeavour to get that Bishoujo Psylocke, especially when it's limited to 1,500 =P

*High Fives* the only annoying thing about MFC is the need to rehost images as they don't allow hot linking =/

Um..... I hotlink from them all the time. I mean ALL the time. Just go to the figure page, click the image of the figure so the pop-up with the image appears. Right-click the image -> View Image Info -> Copy+paste the url that's listed under "Location" -> TA-DA!

RocBase

i honestly really like the nina and for once have no issue with this tekken bishoujo. she'll be my first of the tekken series. guess broken spines don't bother me much at all

Wow. Huh. I thought she was mid-roundhouse kick but that...that doesn't seem physically possible.
it probably is if you have a scoliosis LOL

At least her clothing isn't full on stupid like a good number of the Tekken bishoujos.

for real, still kinda upset about what happened with xiaoyu. wholly unnecessary

pooptest

Just got her in the mail.

Sorry, bad lighting:
ufXuDJwl.jpg

Ugh, how do I resize? Sorry to all you dial-up peoples out there...

Edit: Eh, that works.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK AmiAmi moved my entire June order (Kamael, Iona prize figure, Mikasa prize figure, Kyoko) into August. XD I think they'll fix it on their own, as they did last time this happened. But lol anyway.

I never rehost the images. I just copy the img url lol so its like http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/NoVmeHorDeniGht1403458450.jpeg

Um..... I hotlink from them all the time. I mean ALL the time. Just go to the figure page, click the image of the figure so the pop-up with the image appears. Right-click the image -> View Image Info -> Copy+paste the url that's listed under "Location" -> TA-DA!

Hmmm weird when I do that after a while I see a MFC icon =/

New figures(?)

And more Levi cleaning Nendo pics:
http://mamitan.goodsmile.info/2014/06/nendoroid-levi-cleaning-ver/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyRkTg53pM&feature=player_embedded
http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/

meijiko

My levi nendo came. Wish they had reversed positions in the anime
Bq2Xx62CQAMFIw9.png:large

Ahaha I can't wait to get mine in the mail. My order is still waiting for the Luigi nendoroid to release and the Metallica delay to take effect.

I'm like 99% sure I'm going to pick this up at Anime Expo. It'll be the very first thing I buy once I get in early on Thursday. God AX is so close I'm not ready.

When does that shimakaze come out? I ordered two of them and I really want it
Says right on the blog:
They’re both shipping out from GSC tomorrow!!
When their ghostbusting business wasn't doing so well, they all took jobs at the local spank bank. They are doctors, after all!

XD

Shudders...saw a tumblr account, whilst checking if Alter had an account there, that was dedicated to hot glued figure images.
1487.gif

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/06/23/persona-4s-adachi-gets-love-new-figurine-mini-cabbage/
All the detail from the face went to crafting the cabbage instead =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom