• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

01. blond_hair (7)
02. nintendo (7)
03. long_hair (5)
04. max_factory (5)
05. weapon (5)

Large breasts doesn't even hit my top 10... and here I call myself a collector...

Zeppeli

Banned
The Medicos Entertainment JoJo figures are fucking amazing.

I need The Hand, Crazy Diamond, The World, Silver Chariot, Star Platinum, and more so god damn badly. They're awesome.

8608901e9459de11a7cdbbbddfddfca7.jpg
10096414a2.jpg
10210647a3.jpg

Not all of the ones I listed, but those are so fucking nice. And the articulation doesn't look weird for stands, like it does for clothed humans!

darklin0

Banned
Anyone familiar with Pulchra? The Mikasa and Levi figures that are up for preorder look good but I have no experience with the maker.

Ban Puncher

I'm still pissed about buying the Amagami SS Nendoroids.

They only put two out, one of which is a worst girl?

Bah. Will never buy harem Nendos again.

WolfStark

01. weapon (8)
02. boots (7)
03. kotobukiya (7)
04. yamashita_shunya (7)
05. bishoujo_statue (6)

Followed by stuff like gloves, gun, short hair and belt. That sounds like I am building an Shunya Yamashita Kotobukiya Bishoujo Army rather than collecting figures.
http://de.myfigurecollection.net/profile/WolfStark

Not a JoJo fan (well not yet) but a girlfriend of mine is and showed it to me. The art style is amazing and the figures too, awesome support for this series.

01. large_breasts (18)
02. long_hair (16)
03. boots (13)
04. thighhighs (13)
05. short_hair (10)
06. blond_hair (9)
07. ninja (9)

#ImOkayWithIt

Bombless

What kinda weird things are you buying?
Figmas.

Back from London Comic Con Day 2!

I was on a mission for mom today. Bought her Sakura Miku and Maiko ver. Madoka nendoroids. She had asked me for the former and I added the latter as a surprise. Mom has a thing for yukatas and I had bought her Miku yukata ver. last time I was here.

They GSC booth was collecting data, all customers were asked if they had found good stuff around the con and where did they usually buy their figures. They also warned them about bootlegs and if we saw or suspected any (of GSC products) we should report it to them.

I told them I shopped at HS/Amiami/N-Y and he went "Ah yes, of course." I asked them about a GSC european shop and the guy said they were considering it, making calculations, looking at possible warehouse locations etc. In the meantime they will continue to attend cons and sell stuff.

I will return tomorrow to press them on the issue (and probably buy the vocaloid nendos).

kewlmyc

Here's my top 5 tags:

01. 1/8 (29)
02. short_hair (29)
03. long_hair (21)
04. soejima_shigenori (21)
05. alter (20)

I'm a bit late on this, but hey a new thread!

01. long_hair (35)
02. thighhighs (32)
03. high_heels (23)
04. pvc (23)
05. 1/8 (22)
06. blond_hair (19)
07. ribbon (19)
08. max_factory (17)
09. twintails (17)
10. alter, flat_chest, good_smile_company (16)

Seems about right.

omlet

Lol im the only one with flat chest figures.

No you're not, don't worry, comrade!

01. long_hair (11)
02. alter (9)
03. thighhighs (9)
04. 1/8 (7)
05. flat_chest (7)

Excluding the non-descriptive attributes:

01. long_hair (11)
03. thighhighs (9)
05. flat_chest (7)
06. ribbon (7)
07. weapon (7)

dat top 3

Edit: Thinking about it, I think MFC doesn't have some things tagged with "weapon" tag properly. I count 9 figures in my case with things that are obviously weapons, 10 if you count the wand that Blanc has
and 11 if you count Touko's cigarette
. In any case, it's still an accurate representation of my figures, even if the exact count may be a bit off.

Figmas.

Back from London Comic Con Day 2!

I was on a mission for mom today. Bought her Sakura Miku and Maiko ver. Madoka nendoroids. She had asked me for the former and I added the latter as a surprise. Mom has a thing for yukatas and I had bought her Miku yukata ver. last time I was here.

They GSC booth was collecting data, all customers were asked if they had found good stuff around the con and where did they usually buy their figures. They also warned them about bootlegs and if we saw or suspected any (of GSC products) we should report it to them.

I told them I shopped at HS/Amiami/N-Y and he went "Ah yes, of course." I asked them about a GSC european shop and the guy said they were considering it, making calculations, looking at possible warehouse locations etc. In the meantime they will continue to attend cons and sell stuff.

I will return tomorrow to press them on the issue (and probably buy the vocaloid nendos).

Tell them that if they do make a euro store, don't follow Kotobukiya's lead and make it stupidly expensive.

Sorry I can't be there to say hello!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Edit: Thinking about it, I think MFC doesn't have some things tagged with "weapon" tag properly. I count 9 figures in my case with things that are obviously weapons, 10 if you count the wand that Blanc has
and 11 if you count Touko's cigarette
. In any case, it's still an accurate representation of my figures, even if the exact count may be a bit off.

You should feel free to add tags. They're inconsistent because they're based on user feedback. For less popular figures, you'll see fewer tags in general, even if more obscure tags qualify.

Here's mine:

Not all that dissimilar, heh. You have good taste!

(Bonus)

As do you, good sir!

RMI

Banned
My profile and top 5

01. thighhighs (16)
02. max_factory (15)
03. female_figure (11)
04. long_hair (11)
05. twintails (10)

can't argue with #1 ;-)

Ryuuroden

since everyone is adding theirs, here is my profile

http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Ryuuroden

and lol at my top 5, soo boring:

01. short_hair (12)
02. 1/8 (9)
03. long_hair (8)
04. on_one_leg (8)
05. 1/7 (7)

I guess I really like figures on one leg >.> Well, it is a fact that if I am going to get a figure I pretty much want it to be in an action pose, especially if I am going to pay that much.

Edit: Actually not even. Someone tagged the Popura (Working!!) nendoroid as flat-chested?? And they tagged Alter's Red Riding Hood but not their Alice? So inconsistent, lol.

Well, different people do the entries, and there's only a certain level of minutia that it's worth noting for every figure. If you took the time to exhaust your options, each figure would probably end up with 75 tags.

I need The Hand, Crazy Diamond, The World, Silver Chariot, Star Platinum, and more so god damn badly. They're awesome!

I've been looking at the JoJo figures, and the Statue Legends as well, but the latter seem a bit on the small side to justify the pricing. Are the poseable figures any larger?

Anyone watching current animes?

Some of them, yeah. But there are far fewer that interest me this season than in the last few seasons. Is this one from the Magic Academy show? I haven't seen it yet, but Stephen Donaldson told me I need to just to see how hysterically bad it is. I do like that figure, though. And dat base! *_*

WolfStark

Cool that you're able to talk to GSC staff. If they could make reasonable prices I think I would buy from time to time the exclusives right here. A 50 Euro Racing Miku just round the corner instead of the far away japanese shop? Hell yeah! Well, assuming they would sell her here in good ol' Europe.

Some of them, yeah. But there are far fewer that interest me this season than in the last few seasons. Is this one from the Magic Academy show? I haven't seen it yet, but Stephen Donaldson told me I need to just to see how hysterically bad it is. I do like that figure, though. And dat base! *_*
I believe that is the anime, you can see the response how bad it apparently is XD, I'll need to check it out myself as well lol, and the bottom one's annother upcoming anime I think.

Bombless

Well, different people do the entries, and there's only a certain level of minutia that it's worth noting for every figure. If you took the time to exhaust your options, each figure would probably end up with 75 tags.

I've been looking at the JoJo figures, and the Statue Legends as well, but the latter seem a bit on the small side to justify the pricing. Are the poseable figures any larger?

Mahouka is amazingly bad. Stephen and I's guilty pleasure of this season. Also watch Chaika! It's great so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom