• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

FIGURE-010584.jpg

Chitoge is up at amiami

So, a little while back this nice Racing Miku 2015 pic was posted:

A few people showed interest in purchasing the Figma version, if we would also get a Figma horse. While the jury is still out on the Figma horse, the Racing Miku figure is now up for grabs on the GSC Racing Shop.

The Racing Miku 2015 Figma will be exclusive to the GSR Shop. So if you want her, you have until Jun 10th.

The cheapest sponser buy-in is 8,000 JPY. In addition to the Miku Figma, you also recieve a personal sponser card, a ticket holder, and a Nendoroid Racing Miku 2015 Ver. Rubber Key-Chain Vol. 2.

I'm assuming the GSR shop works like the GSC shop, and you'll be billed when the figure ships, not upon checkout.

Nope, you get billed at checkout. Just like the nendo

Meyneth

A few people showed interest in purchasing the Figma version, if we would also get a Figma horse. While the jury is still out on the Figma horse, the Racing Miku figure is now up for grabs on the GSC Racing Shop.

The Racing Miku 2015 Figma will be exclusive to the GSR Shop. So if you want her, you have until Jun 10th.

The cheapest sponser buy-in is 8,000 JPY. In addition to the Miku Figma, you also recieve a personal sponser card, a ticket holder, and a Nendoroid Racing Miku 2015 Ver. Rubber Key-Chain Vol. 2.

I'm assuming the GSR shop works like the GSC shop, and you'll be billed when the figure ships, not upon checkout.
Whilst cool I'll wait for the horse

I don't think she was bad. I think she is fifth best girl in the anime.

5 out of 6 and this is where we start including character's parents :p

-----------------------------------------------

The worst feeling is seeing an already sold out used figure on amiami. God, just get rid of them as soon as it's sold.

omlet

The worst feeling is seeing an already sold out used figure on amiami. God, just get rid of them as soon as it's sold.

I just watched a few things I kind of want show up on amiami and sell out one by one while I was refreshing their pages, thinking about pulling the trigger.

Didn't buy any of them. Held back this time. There will be another chance and they're not must-have items.

Nope, you get billed at checkout. Just like the nendo

Oh, wow. I didn't know that.

I actually prefer being billed at checkout. This "wait until release" thing most online shops do has a tendency to warp my perception of how much money I've committed to pre-orders.

And I'm sure that's intended...

kierwynn

I've never actually seen this show (my fiance reads the manga some but I've never gotten around to it), but I love this figure. Gonna have to get it!

Also GSC is pretty great. When I got my Kirigiri figure, her braid was broken off when I opened her and I was super bummed about it as she is one of my favorite characters. I finally decided to try contacting GSC cause I figured why not- it wouldn't hurt (and I didn't know this was an option before lol). Just got an email saying they're gonna send a replacement. Soooo excited! Only sucky thing is going to be trying to put the figure back together when I get the replacement... :p

Bloodember

Anyone wondering how DCBS charges you, if you have comics in your preorder you will be charged around the 18th of the following month, if its just figures you will be charged at time of shipping.

Seems like what I paid for magazines from Amazon jp

In my case it is a small robot.

----

Just started Nisekoi, and I'm getting strong Love Hina vibes (promise, the girl in the past, harem, violent woman, shy friend, etc). FFS, Chitoge is a bitch so far.

Should've bough the Onodera prize figure. She even has Kana as the VA.

EDIT: Wow, this anime moves fast. So much information in one episode.

In my case it is a small robot.

----

Just started Nisekoi, and I'm getting strong Love Hina vibes (promise, the girl in the past, harem, violent woman, shy friend, etc). FFS, Chitoge is a bitch so far.

Should've bough the Onodera prize figure. She even has Kana as the VA.

EDIT: Wow, this anime moves fast. So much information in one episode.

Don't expect it to keep that pace.

Caladrius

When using the GSR shop, you are billed at checkout.

That's a nice figure, but I wouldn't buy a Miku for 80$US. :[

Regarding Tohka nendo, I got a cancellation mail from Manda overnight, seems like someone else had the same idea as me but just that little bit sooner. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Zerojul

Regarding Tohka nendo, I got a cancellation mail from Manda overnight, seems like someone else had the same idea as me but just that little bit sooner. Ah well, c'est la vie.
:'( I hate when this kind of things happens.

Speaking of Mandarake, I'm not a fan of the way their search engine is behaving right now. A search for ねんどろいど returns much more than just Nendos atm :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The heck. A prize figure Shinon looks better than most of the other scales out there.

Also that re-colour in black looks pretty good on her.

With a list consisting of figures like Creepy Hulk I'm left with just commenting on SAO figures. What a world.

Yaari

Lol. Yoshino 14 -> 11k on Manda. Starting to dislike these guys for grabbing every opportunity they get to raise the price. Whenever something sells, they put 500 yen above it the next time they list the same thing. Oh well, I guess it works for them.

Vito

Banned
Chitoge is too expensive, mostly cause that stupid rod pisses me off, beautiful figure though. Meanwhile my wallet is going to lose its way...

Plus the new Yamato 2199 Akira should be listed soon? (July release)

Managed to find Alter's Asuka B/B on amiami pre-owned yay!
VKk9QNY.jpg

Not really a fan of big busted figures but she is just a really beautiful figure so I made and exception :p

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Chitoge is too expensive, mostly cause that stupid rod pisses me off, beautiful figure though. Meanwhile my wallet is going to lose its way...

Plus the new Yamato 2199 Akira should be listed soon? (July release)
Waiting for Akira to finish off my space gals, as well as that Super Saiyan Ryuuko...

------------

Unboxed my nendo's:

Panty, Stocking, and Gold Saw all with magnet heads... magnet heads? WTF? How many iterations of nendo's are there?

From no support, to magnets, to figma like rods?

Bonus shot, lil' nendos in the valley of boobies:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom