• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCBS put up a couple of new DC stuff for preorder. They seem to have the best prices for DC stuff, but if you don't order during the preorder period you miss out. Now hurry up and put up those Bruce Timm figures.

Bombshell Batwoman
https://www.dcbservice.com/product/mar150325/dc-comics-bombshells-batwoman-statue

Daddy Long Legs Wonder Woman
https://www.dcbservice.com/product/mar150327/wonder-woman-art-of-war-statue-by-robert-valley

Definitely in for Batwoman. Wonder Woman, I just don't know.

I was looking at that site earlier wondering when they would change over to the new month's stuff. They don't charge until it ships right?

It sorta depends, actually. If you just order statues, then yeah, they charge you when it ships. If you order a statue in the same order as comics and such, then they'll charge you for everything at once, which is usually a few weeks before the comics ship.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
SrsKqdU.jpg

We'll start a business selling this and just this, then wait for the money to roll in.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Wow I just found out this Madoka figure that I own:

166616.jpg

Actually came from this illustration:

Plus Akemi is coming, with a really amazing active pose:

Also come with the triangle mouth that we all love.

Hopefully they will release the rest of the cast, I want the whole set! Kyouko looks amazing in there.

Acid08

Banned
Wow I just found out this Madoka figure that I own:

166616.jpg

Actually came from this illustration:

Plus Akemi is coming, with a really amazing active pose:

Also come with the triangle mouth that we all love.

Hopefully they will release the rest of the cast, I want the whole set! Kyouko looks amazing in there.
oooooh I didn't know that Homura was coming out. Might wait to get that one.

omlet

Gotta be honest, I don't like that Homura pose very much. Looks way too relaxed and face looks too derpy for non-glasses Homura, at least based on those limited pictures.. Would not want that whole set. I did, however, order that Madoka rather than the first one GSC released, and if they did a new Kyoko I would be interested.

zoku88

Gotta be honest, I don't like that Homura pose very much. Looks way too relaxed and derpy for non-glasses Homura, at least based on those limited pictures.. Would not want that whole set. I did, however, order that Madoka rather than the first one GSC released, and if they did a new Kyoko I would be interested.

Hmm, it feels more like the eyes and the mouth that makes it feel odd. Not the pose as much. IMO

SUPER NEOGAF CHALLENGE QUESTION

Quick question for the experts here - I'm going to be teaching an art class for a few weeks and I need some figures for pose drawings.

I was going to buy some of these but want something different for the fun of it.

Can you think of some action figures or figurines that are SUPER poseable, cheap (~$5-20 each), and easy to obtain? The torso bend is especially important. I need them to be able to do group ballet style stuff. They don't need to have stands, I have strings/clear wires I'm going to use to hold them up. I'd prefer to have both male and female but this is not necessary if a gender neutral kind of thing is available.

Thanks.

vertical.jpg

http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,135
--------------------------------------------------------------
vertical.jpg

http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,132/
==================================
Saber of “Red” -Mordred-
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I don’t think I can even do a single push-up… the movement alone seems impossible for my body, nevermind the stamina needed… I’m also just as confident in my inability to do push-ups!

Anyway, today I’m going to be taking a look at AQUAMARINE’s latest item that went up for preorder today…

Saber of “Red” -Mordred-!
o0515069413231179090.jpg

From the novel ‘Fate/Apocrypha’ comes a figure of Saber of “Red” -Mordred-!

She is posed slinging her red jacket over her back, as she looks over her shoulder with a confident smile on her face! The figure is based on an illustration by the novel’s illustrator, Ototsugu Konoe, faithfully keeping the details of her boots and jacket as well as her tough appearance.

The casual clothes she wears shows off the amazing curves of her body as well as her healthy abs! The pendant and bracelet chain are made from metal parts bringing out a premium, realistic appearance even to the smaller parts of the figure. Be sure to add this charming, fearless Saber to your collection!
Hyahooooo!! (´□`。)

Three Sizes: B73/W53/H76 – and she is ready to show off her slender body and lovely curves to everyone!

A 1/7th scale figure of the Knight of Treachery with a confident smile across her face! ♡ She holds her red biker’s jacket as she turns to look over her shoulder with an almost mischievous look to her! She’s beautiful! (*゚ー゚*)

The expression is one thing… but just look here…!!
o0515040513231179088.jpg

Such a beautiful body…!

Just look at the slight outline of her abs which have been so beautifully sculpted!!

You can’t help but want to run your finger along them to feel the intricate little bumps!! You can also tell she has some muscle on her upper arm!

But the front is just the start! From the back…!
o0515051113231179089.jpg

Those shoulder bones and the line down the center of her back!! <&#9675;><&#9675;>

The intricate little bumps have been sculpted so naturally that they look incredibly realistic! Also note the way the bra strap is applying pressure to her skin, or the hot pants that are cutting it close in terms of length!
Preview: D-Style - Transformers: Megatron Plastic Model by Kotobukiya
Hey there, Shizu Mecha here. The leader of the Decepticons has joined Optimus Prime in the D-Style line! All hail Megatron!!

Preview: Cu-poche - Puella Magi Madoka Magica the Movie: Homura Akemi -Uniform Ver.- Posable Figure by Kotobukiya
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! Today's figure is a callback to vintage Hom-Hom, before she flew over the demonic cuckoo's nest in Rebellion. Let's dig in!

Preview: Touhou Project - "The Closed Eyes of Love" Koishi Komeiji 1/8 Complete Figure [ques Q]
Meshi here, ready to deliver another heaping helping of figure previews! Did you have any imaginary friends when you were a kid? As far as I can remember I didn't, but I'm making so many as a grownup! Take today's figure, for example. Let's dig in!

Preview: S.I.C. - Kamen Rider Wizard: Flame Dragon & All Dragon "Kamen Rider Wizard" by Bandai
Hey there, Shizu-Shabadoobee Touch Henshin!-Mecha here. Today's S.I.C. figure screams SHOWTIME! by just standing still. What else does he have in store for us?

Gallery: Natsuki Saya Skytube T2 Art Girls Brilliant Summer 1/6 by Alphamax
Appeared at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter], Natsuki Saya is yet another figure based on an original illustration by talented and utterly popular artist Tony Taka. Alphamax brought her to the event at the beginning of last month, and today we are getting a closer look at the 1/6 scale figure, part of the company’s Skytube line. Natsuki Saya T2 Art&#9734;Girls Brilliant Summer is sculpted by EGG standing about 11 cm tall, with a length of ca. 25 cm.
alphamax_saya-1.jpg

figma Course is open for GOOD SMILE Racing Hatsune Miku Racing 2015 ver. by Max Factory
List of Courses for figma version of GOOD SMILE Racing Hatsune Miku Racing 2015 figure by Max Factory are up at Good Smile Racing official shop. Previous course, which included the Nendoroid version of Racing 2015 Miku, ended on February 28th, 2015 as previously reported.
maxfactory_racingmiku2015course.jpg

Love Live! School Idol Project Toujou Nozomi, Ayase Eri First Fan Book ver. by Chara-Ani up for preorder
Back in January, Chara-Ani revealed a new set of “Love Live! School Idol Project” figures based on the cover of Love Live! First Fan Book, opening pre-orders for two of the &#956;’s members, Nishikino Maki and Yazawa Niko. Today, the company officially opens pre-orders for two more idols from the figure set; Toujou Nozomi and Ayase Eri.

Toujou Nozomi and Ayase Eri figures are sculpted in a 1/10 scale with the former standing 13 cm tall and the latter of a height of 16.5 cm. Both figures, scheduled for release in June 2015, are listed for a price of ¥6050 each (without tax).

As a reminder, the full “Love Live! School Idol Project” First Fan Book ver. set is scheduled for release in May 2015 (list price ¥63180, with tax), and comes with all the nine &#956;’s members plus a B2 tapestry featuring the illustration of the book as special bonus.

Toujou Nozomi
charaani_nozomi-intro.jpg

Ayase Eri
charaani_eri-intro.jpg

Preview: Fate/Apocrypha Aka no Saber 1/7 by Aquamarine
A rich preview for “Fate/Apocrypha” Aka no Saber 1/7 scale figure by Aquamarine, appeared at Wonfes 2015 [Winter] last month, has been released today. With official prototype photos, giving us the chance to get a closer look at the figure, we can also learn more about the pre-painted version of the garage kit which was sold exclusively at the event.

Aka no Saber, translated as Saber of “Red” (also know as “Mordred”), is the Saber-class Servant of Kairi Sisigou as part of the Red Faction in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha. The figure is proposed in a rather casual outfit, complete with shorts and a quite revealing top. In her 1/7 scale, Aka no Saber is sculpted by Yukiusa with color by Hoshina Eimi, and stands 24 cm tall.

With a list price of ¥11880 tax included, the figure is scheduled for release in May 2015.
aquamarine_akanosaber-1.jpg

Aquamarine opens preorders for “Fate/Apocrypha” Aka no Saber 1/7 scale figure
After yesterday’s preview, Aquamarine officially opens pre-orders today for their Aka no Saber (Saber of “Red” -Mordred-) 1/7 scale figure, sculpted by Yukiusa and standing 24 cm tall. The figure is based on an illustration from “Fate/Apocrypha” novel by Ototsugu Konoe. Pendant and bracelet chain are made of metal parts.
aquamarine_akanosaber-intro.jpg

Korie Riko’s Original Character Rise 1/8 by E&#9734;2 up for preorder
E&#9734;2 opens pre-orders today for Korie Riko‘s Original Character Rise, 1/8 scale figure sculpted by Otoyama Houjun and realized in cold cast. The figure stands 18.5 cm tall excluding the base, which is made of wood, and is approximately of D14.7 x H1.6cm. Original Character Rise is scheduled for release in August 2015, and listed for a price of ¥24000.
e2_rise-1.jpg

“Date A Live II” Itsuka Kotori Nendoroid by Good Smile Company up for preorder
As reported yesterday, Good Smile Company officially opens pre-orders today for their Itsuka Kotori Nendoroid from popular anime “Date A Live II”, based on light novel with the same name.
gsc_dalkotorinendo-intro.jpg

The poseable figure is sculpted in her spirit form, coming with two different expressions including a combat face and an awakened expression. Also included with Itsuka Kotori are optional parts like her battle-axe “Camael” and flaming effect parts to connect to the blade, as well as alternate parts to display the weapon in “Megiddo” cannon form.

Listed for a price of ¥4444, Itsuka Kotori Nendoroid is sculpted by JUN (E.V.) in cooperation with Nendoron and scheduled for release in July 2015.
gsc_dalkotorinendo-1.jpg

Aniplex reveals preorder information for “Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” Miyazono Kaori Uniform ver.
Aniplex reveals today pre-order information for their “Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso” (also know as “Your Lie in April” or “Kimiuso”) Miyazono Kaori Uniform ver. 1/8 scale figure, also releasing additional photos of unpainted prototype, which was displayed at Wonfes 2015 [Winter].

Pre-order start date for the figure, which is sculpted by M.I.C. (20 cm tall) and currently scheduled for release in 2015, will open on March 12th, 2015 to end on May 31st, 2015. Price and more precise release date are still to be announced.
aniplex_kaoriunp-1.jpg

Preview: Nisekoi Kirisaki Chitoge 1/8 by Alter (preorder information)
Alter releases today a preview for their Kirisaki Chitoge figure from popular anime Nisekoi, of which second season will start airing in April this year. Sculpted in a 1/8 scale and presented painted at Wonfes 2015 [Winter], Chitoge is proposed in a dynamic pose while suspended in mid air, wearing casual clothes and a beautiful and cheerful smile on her face.

With release date and price still to be announced, Nisekoi Kirisaki Chitoge 1/8 scale figure by Alter will be up for pre-order starting tomorrow, March 4th, 2015.
alter_chitogeprev-1.jpg

Re-release: “Date A Live” Yoshino Nendoroid by Good Smile Company up for preorder
As reported yesterday , and simultaneously with the pre-order opening of “Date A Live II” Itsuka Kotori, Good Smile Company opens pre-orders today for their “Date A Live” Yoshino Nendoroid re-release, which had its first production run released back in May 2014.

The figure comes with three expressions including her standard face, a frightened crying expression and a blushing chibi one. Optional parts include her puppet “Yoshinon” and a chibi snow rabbit sized version of Zadkiel.

The large ears on her hood are provided with joints, and her hood and coat can be removed using an alternate upper body part, so to display Yoshino only with her white dress.

“Date A Live” Yoshino Nendoroid is sculpted by JUN (E.V.) and Nendoron, with release date scheduled for June 2015 and a price of ¥3889.
gsc_yoshinore-1.jpg

Preorders are open for “Senran Kagura” Katsuragi 1/8 scale figure by Toy’s Works
After the other day’s preview with official photos, pre-orders are now open for Katsuragi figure from “Senran Kagura” by Toy’s Works. In her 1/8 scale, the figure is sculpted by Missile standing 11 cm tall, manufactured by Toy’s Works and distributed by Chara-Ani.

As previously reported, Katsuragi’s breasts are made of silicon, resulting soft to the touch, feature adopted by Chara-Ani with previous productions from Nintendo 3DS action game “Senran Kagura”, including Asuka, Ikaruga and Hibari. The latter with her rear made of soft material.

With a price of ¥11081 (Chara-Ani’s list price), the figure is scheduled for release in June 2015. Orders placed at Chara-Ani come with a half peeled banana as special bonus.
toysworks_katsuragi-intro.jpg

Chara-Ani special bonus.
toysworks_katsuragi-charaanisp.jpg

Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~ Kitakami Kai Ni 1/8 by Ques Q up for preorder
Ques Q opens pre-orders today for their 1/8 scale figure of “Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Kitakami, this time proposed in her “Kai Ni” version after her “Kai” version announced back in October and released last month. In this second version, Kitakami is sculpted with her gear in the same pose of the previous version, this time proposed in a lighter and slightly altered uniform.

Sculpted by Keroriso in a 1/8 scale standing 19.5 cm tall, “Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~” Kitakami “Kai Ni” is scheduled for release in July 2015 with a price of ¥12800.

A limited/exclusive version of Kitakami, in hel light armament version, was sold by Ques Q at Wonder Festival 2015 [Winter] last month.
quesq_kitakamikaini-1.jpg

Toy Fair 2015: Kotobukiya’s Star Wars ArtFX+ Snowtrooper
IMG_97122.jpg

MegaHouse Is Making A Line of Digimon Trading Figures
DigimonHeader2.jpg

Mattel and WWE show off at Super Toy Con
36456-Image1.jpg
FIGURE-010579.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-010579
FIG-KAI-9034.jpg

http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-9034
tumblr_njsn2f5y5B1s20pfbo1_500.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/112628974925
tumblr_nkml48WbNb1qzdctco1_500.jpg

http://ohnoraptors.tumblr.com/post/112623029692
w-img_57795_2.jpg

w-img_57795_9.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/59084/
Bya20150303_01.jpg

Bya20150303_02.jpg

Bya20150303_17.jpg

Bya20150303_19.jpg

Bya20150303_31.jpg

Bya20150303_32.jpg

GKs
ng2_05.jpg

ng2_09.jpg

ng2_10.jpg

ng2_23.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/58986/
img_57882_1.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/58929/
w-b001.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/58105/
w-024_025.jpg

w-032_0331.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/58554/
20150216_001.jpg

20150216_008.jpg

20150216_013.jpg

20150216_015.jpg

20150216_017.jpg

20150216_019.jpg

20150216_021.jpg

20150216_024.jpg

20150216_026.jpg

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/57199/
a4014554eea338412b119b71e5c6c251.jpg
a41c66d9ee367d5172932dc8750d650f.jpg

a2212515684b9a76f51f480e2620f20b.jpg

http://hobby-maniax.com/archives/27866
963a79dfcc8d45f7c426c6223d0335da.jpg

8961f85023fbf2defc68796479506df4.jpg

532f6308b407c1ff8afa7fa70df89b9f.jpg

http://hobby-maniax.com/archives/27853
Unboxing:
dd1ffca8.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43027398.html
d79cb883.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43025886.html
1917c294.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/43009724.html
eaea4773.jpg

http://toy-navi.net/archives/42996017.html

Quick question for the experts here - I'm going to be teaching an art class for a few weeks and I need some figures for pose drawings.

I was going to buy some of these but want something different for the fun of it.

Can you think of some action figures or figurines that are SUPER poseable, cheap (~$5-20 each), and easy to obtain? The torso bend is especially important. I need them to be able to do group ballet style stuff. They don't need to have stands, I have strings/clear wires I'm going to use to hold them up. I'd prefer to have both male and female but this is not necessary if a gender neutral kind of thing is available.

Thanks.

lol I tried but the best cheap I could come up with are these:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014QL490/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016GJLKW/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Bombless

Thanks.

The Revoltech stuff is generally super flexible and poseable and pretty cheap to boot. Creepy Woody is an excellent example.

kewlmyc

I'm glad we're getting shorter windows between pre-order start and release. To hell with having 8 month preorder windows. Makes delays hurt less as well as you haven't been waiting for the figure for long. Now if only GSC and their sister companies start doing it as well.

Well personally if they are under $1000 to get one (obviously scaled down, no multi material or color of course) I'm going to pick one up and start learning how to paint some of these things, since the cost of failure is just the cost of the plastic.

I had a teacher in college that made one of those printers himself, based on an open source model. It was quite fun, we made a few Lego things (though more squishy), but it took a long ass time to do anything. It was just a prototype, anyway.

He once said that I liked doing that more than his son did.

Well personally if they are under $1000 to get one (obviously scaled down, no multi material or color of course) I'm going to pick one up and start learning how to paint some of these things, since the cost of failure is just the cost of the plastic.

If that because you can just strip the paint.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0016GETLS/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00102DBPI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002X79JXC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CILBWC4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Ultimadrago

I'm glad we're getting shorter windows between pre-order start and release. To hell with having 8 month preorder windows. Makes delays hurt less as well as you haven't been waiting for the figure for long. Now if only GSC and their sister companies start doing it as well.

Still waiting for one of my WonFes wishlisters to show up. The wait is too much!

Thanks.

I know that the one I'll post right now is not on a US site so it might be hard to find, but maybe somebody here knows another place to get one.

Take a look at this, it does not have muscles but the poses are quite nice, IMO. I almost bought one myself for poses, but in the end it was sold out before I could get one.

I am SOOOOOO waiting on 3D printing in general to start becoming more and more of a household thing. It's getting close, but they are still really expensive for not a whole lot.

So, a little while back this nice Racing Miku 2015 pic was posted:

A few people showed interest in purchasing the Figma version, if we would also get a Figma horse. While the jury is still out on the Figma horse, the Racing Miku figure is now up for grabs on the GSC Racing Shop.

The Racing Miku 2015 Figma will be exclusive to the GSR Shop. So if you want her, you have until Jun 10th.

The cheapest sponser buy-in is 8,000 JPY. In addition to the Miku Figma, you also recieve a personal sponser card, a ticket holder, and a Nendoroid Racing Miku 2015 Ver. Rubber Key-Chain Vol. 2.

When using the GSR shop, you are billed at checkout.

Thanks, I'm already checking these out.

I know that the one I'll post right now is not on a US site so it might be hard to find, but maybe somebody here knows another place to get one.

Take a look at this, it does not have muscles but the poses are quite nice, IMO. I almost bought one myself for poses, but in the end it was sold out before I could get one.

Those are really interesting, they might work for some poses but the students would have a tough time getting the details down. I'd have to have them "imagine" skin on them.

Acid08

Banned
So, a little while back this nice Racing Miku 2015 pic was posted:

A few people showed interest in purchasing the Figma version, if we would also get a Figma horse. While the jury is still out on the Figma horse, the Racing Miku figure is now up for grabs on the GSC Racing Shop.

The Racing Miku 2015 Figma will be exclusive to the GSR Shop. So if you want her, you have until Jun 10th.

The cheapest sponser buy-in is 8,000 JPY. In addition to the Miku Figma, you also recieve a personal sponser card, a ticket holder, and a Nendoroid Racing Miku 2015 Ver. Rubber Key-Chain Vol. 2.

I'm assuming the GSR shop works like the GSC shop, and you'll be billed when the figure ships, not upon checkout.

Looks good but will wait for the scale.

Tidd

I'm hoping Shinobu gets delayed ;__; I already ordered the P4D Vita for this month, which will cost a fortune. But it's Alter so the chance is pretty high for a delay :D

omlet

Import? Or is English version scheduled to be out then? I'm guessing the former but I haven't been keeping up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom