• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Should I be wary of polystone products?
Is it that much worse than PVC?

Amiami even has a warning saying the product might break in transit.

Should I be wary of polystone products?
Is it that much worse than PVC?

Amiami even has a warning saying the product might break in transit.

It usually will have more detail but it is more fragile.

Edit: also RIP July. I had to order him. I liked his relationship with Celty so they'll look good together and I need more dudes in my collection. Maybe he'll delay until August since I only have Satsuki Figma then.

FIGURE-011167_03.jpg

It boggles my mind too. First Utaha and now Ryuko, could GSC be learning? Maybe their new manufacturing factory in Japan is contributing to the lower costs?

I thought the new factory was just for Nendos, though.... Either way, lower prices are better prices.

It usually will have more detail but it is more fragile.

Edit: also RIP July. I had to order him. I liked his relationship with Celty so they'll look good together and I need more dudes in my collection. Maybe he'll delay until August since I only have Satsuki Figma then.

Only thing I don't like about the Renewal version of Heiwajima is that they made him very bishounen-looking.

Managed to snag a P4 Teddie Nendo in tonight's update.
Like two Nendos in one!

I think I've gone in over my head with that collection compliment guy on MFC, though. I responded in Spanish and now we've got a whole conversation going.

kierwynn

LOL at Diggeh's replies to him

Of course Diggeh would be the one to cause trouble. :p

Ugh, July is terrible. I caved and ordered all the DRRR plus Kotori and Chitoge are that month, too. :( All 5 of my preorders that month are Alter, tho, so here's hoping they delay something.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not causing trouble! My response is always "Can you dig it?", and he kept posting on my home page advertising until he gave up. :p

Bye bye, OT4!

Acid08

Banned
Fingers crossed that one of the GSC Madoka scales pops up pre-owned soon. That's the last thing I want to add to my order this month. Tryna get that set complete while I can.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Can you guys hit the post cap within the next hour so I can make the new OT and go to bed.

How about the worst stand-up of all time?

What's the deal with Funko? It's not fun at all! I'd rather be KO'd then have to buy one!
What's the deal with amiibo? Are there amiibarrows for me to fire? Besides, you can't even buy a Mii amiibo! What's with that?

It's the self-deprecation that's sweeping the nation!

this will never be seen by a living soul

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Owning AmiiboGAF also doubles my ability to hear FigureGAF smack talk about amiibo and Funko. :p

We actually have a huge LINE community of awesome people in AmiiboGAF. I love these guys. :)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how you guys can order so much stuff at once. I already feel like Figma Lucina and Figma Snake are more than enough!

kierwynn

April and July are the worst for me right now. Trying really hard to keep the rest of the months kinda low so it won't be so bad. I'm doing really good with May! Only thing I have ordered right now is this and hopefully there will be some delays from April that month, too.

I don't know how you guys can order so much stuff at once. I already feel like Figma Lucina and Figma Snake are more than enough!

Easy. Just clicking a few buttons on some web pages, and things we want magically get mailed to our homes.

MFC does help to keep track of things.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
April and July are the worst for me right now. Trying really hard to keep the rest of the months kinda low so it won't be so bad. I'm doing really good with May! Only thing I have ordered right now is this and hopefully there will be some delays from April that month, too.

I'm glad you got Takosan too! I thought those things were instantly gone. I really want to get the Parachute one, but it's not as cool as Octopus. Just a parachute guy, a boat guy, and a shark.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Easy. Just clicking a few buttons on some web pages, and things we want magically get mailed to our homes.

MFC does help to keep track of things.

Yeah, but when I see the quantity and prices of some of the orders in here I explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom