• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Not sure I want to.

If I do, and end up loving the series/characters, I'll feel obligated to own yet another figure. O_O

I am sure Yuuna won't be mad if you didn't buy her, it is a great show. I understand though, there are 5 girls, so when it rain, it'll pour.

-------------------------

On a different topic, I can't believe this is coming out:

TOY-SCL2-46085.jpg

Oh come on, I already spent $60 on the resin kit for the 1/700 version with cannon mode. I even waited half a year just to made sure they will never release a 1/350.

I can't decide which one to get:

The first one is definitely looks better, but it is a plastic kit. Tank is very freaking hard to paint compare to gunpla, and my backlog is stacking up like those nendoriod people.

I am sure Yuuna won't be mad if you didn't buy her, it is a great show. I understand though, there are 5 girls, so when it rain, it'll pour.

-------------------------

On a different topic, I can't believe this is coming out:

Oh come on, I already spent $60 on the resin kit for the 1/700 version with cannon mode. I even waited half a year just to made sure they will never release a 1/350.

I can't decide which one to get:

The first one is definitely looks better, but it is a plastic kit. Tank is very freaking hard to paint compare to gunpla, and my backlog is stacking up like those nendoriod people.
Personally I'd go with this one cause of the long gun on it.

TOY-SCL2-46280.jpg

kierwynn

Yuki Yuna available at AmiAmi. 10,990 yen with a scheduled September release.

Cute figure, but I know nothing of the source material. It also helps that I'm trying to cut back, and the cost isn't exactly cheap [especially considering she's only 18cm tall and with a pretty standard pose].

Oh man, September... Should be able to do that. Debating tho whether to do amiami or some place I can start paying stuff down early... lol

Yuki Yuna available at AmiAmi. 10,990 yen with a scheduled September release.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._preorderitem=1$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Cute figure, but I know nothing of the source material. It also helps that I'm trying to cut back, and the cost isn't exactly cheap [especially considering she's only 18cm tall and with a pretty standard pose].

Well that brings September up to 15k for me. Hopefully they all get a figure. She is too damn expensive though.

Shun

I'm currently doing a kit bash with custom parts for my Gundam model and I was wondering if anyone had extra parts like extra V-Fins or just any throwaway piece you don't need anymore. Especially useful in the case a piece breaks and I need to sand down and modify it somehow.

If anyone does, I'd love it if I could have them as part of my model build.

It could be a GN Drive, extra V-Fin, beam handles, even broken parts thrown in an envelop and sent.

Thanks a ton.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Personally I'd go with this one cause of the long gun on it.

TOY-SCL2-46280.jpg

Ended up getting the other one, because it had more rooms, this one looks good but it looks too cramped.

My damage for the rest of the year:

late Sep-2015 10,990 JPY -Yuuki Yuuna 1/8
late Aug-2015 11,300 JPY -Re-Class 1/8
late Jul-2015 10,570 JPY -Submarine girl and tank girl, without the girls
late Jun-2015 3,220 JPY -Yoshino Nendoriod
late May-2015 3,450 JPY -Frame Arm Girl
late Apr-2015 10,910 JPY - Wo-Class 1/8

I am proud of my budget so far.

kierwynn

Ugh, just looked at September... I only have one thing preordered for then (Birthday Eli), but if I get the other two I'm eyeing for that month (Yuki Yuna and Shigure) it'll end up being an expensive month (and who knows what else will be announced between now and then lol). Guess I'll just keep holding off on anything else and keep an eye on how things are gonna look around then.

She's just about 12" tall, brah. Ain't even a question. Ordered.

The reason why I'm not cancelling my order of the 1/4 scale FREEing figure that I accidentally made, is because I realized that on her knees, she is even taller than my massive DSII knight statue.

That's insane. On her damn knees.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It's okay guys, I drove MFC adding guy away by repeatedly saying "Can you dig it?".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom