• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemandey

I just started the game and rolled 5 kefkas, should I reroll?

On the bright side I got Shadow, Sabin, Maria, and the Samurai feature'd character.

Shadow, Sabin, Maria aren't top tier units.. The samurai girl (Chizuru) is one of the best unit on Global right now.

Probably re-roll.. But keep this account, just in case...

Nohar

So, I just used my free summon ticket of the day.

5* Celes.

That's not Chizuru.

... I'll see myself out.

I can see that her Focus ability can help tremendously a mage team, but aside from that, her spell list is really bad, and she doesn't have a 6*. I guess I'll need to wait for good crafted abilities to make her shine.

Skittles

This question is for the JP players. How are the handouts when it comes to summoning tickets/lapis? Is it pretty par for course or better/worse?

Xion86

Did I say this already? 'Cause if not, this game would do well to implement a Star-for-Star trading system, among friends at least.

I pulled 3 Krile in a row. I'm at the end of the story now, and I'm finding it particularly hard to farm Lapis.

Trading would be quite cool! I hope we continue to get new content as the months go by though. Still loving the game, really addictive. Working on levelling up my team now I've done what there is of the story.

Rixa

Well it took 2 tries to do Chimera. I forgot that I cant change party before fight when it prompts :p

Cecil & Lil Harem of Shantottos didnt have a chance :p

mikemandey

Next new units..

6y0wmf78s69x.png

(Taken from Reddit)

linkent

Wrote the same on reddit.
Chimera should be doable by everyone with max level story characters+ another 2(1 party healer+physical attacker)

Cecil+Cyan, Lass,Rain,Fina. All max level.
Standard equipment no TM rewards.
Fina Cheer and Cura.
Cecil Cura and attack depending on how much the team are damaged.
Raging Fist spam on Lass with Muramasa.
Rain Power Break and normal attack.
Cyan is just for auto attacking since he is my only other physical attacker.

Still cant beat S1 Int Colo White Dragon.
Think i will have better chance once i maxed my Exdeath.

Xion86

Okay so Chamber of Awakening - Int has stopped giving me Litrocks :( grr... 5 tries and nothing. Whilst I have better chances on Sirens Tower Upper Floor haha. Where are others getting Litrock from?

On the plus side I'm now on A Rank on Colosseum, yey.

Kouriozan

Was too lazy to switch equips so Rain/Lasswell/Fina had almost nothing, and still defeated the new trial.
Firion is awesome with his beast killer.

Kettch

Okay so Chamber of Awakening - Int has stopped giving me Litrocks :( grr... 5 tries and nothing. Whilst I have better chances on Sirens Tower Upper Floor haha. Where are others getting Litrock from?

I've gotten a lot of litrocks from trust mastery bonuses running the 1ap earth shrine. Might not be worthwhile if your characters all have super low trust mastery percentages though.

Litrocks drop from like everything. I legit have 90 of them so just search the exviuswikia

Who's the best?
Locke. 50% chest drop bonus trait. I think Artemios gets barrage but his atk is subpar

scarlet

All are average.
Locke however get +50% treasure chance which should be useful in future farming.
He has Steal and Mug.
But low combat ability.

Litrocks drop from like everything. I legit have 90 of them so just search the exviuswikia

Locke. 50% chest drop bonus trait. I think Artemios gets barrage but his atk is subpar

Thanks

I think I'm gonna use my free ticket this week then.

Hopefully it's Kefka

Edit: Celes :/

Vex_

Banned
Just beat the new "demon chimera"

Lmao! Why did I even bother casting my debuffs/buffs? What the fuck was that? THAT was a boss? Lmao he needs to take his 3 headed ass back to the Colosseum.

What a scrub!

I got the new "Force Armor" of em.

I am the danger.

Valentus

Ok chimera down in 2 turns

Kefka
Chizuru
Exdeath
Vaan
Fina

Turn 1

Fina cheer
Exdeath imperil
Vaan full break
Chizuru barrage
Kefka meteor

Turn 2

Fina cura
Exdeath attack dance (esper skill)
Chizuru and vaan barrage
Kefka meteor

Done.

Holy fucking shit, used my rare summon ticket from the daily rewards and got a 4 star Chizuru. So fucking pumped!

Current team:
Chizuru
Celes
Exdeath
Kefka
Fina

I can't believe how great a start I got to this game. Only change I can think to make would be replacing Fina with Roselia, otherwise I think my team's pretty much perfect given the global pool. Just gotta level/awaken them all and I'm set!

c-murph

Holy fucking shit, used my rare summon ticket from the daily rewards and got a 4 star Chizuru. So fucking pumped!

Current team:
Chizuru
Celes
Exdeath
Kefka
Fina

I can't believe how great a start I got to this game. Only change I can think to make would be replacing Fina with Roselia, otherwise I think my team's pretty much perfect given the global pool. Just gotta level/awaken them all and I'm set!

I got Four * Maria. Not sure if good or bad.

Kouriozan

Yolo-ed a 11 tickets bundle, dunno why.
Got 4* CoD, 4* Garland, Penelo/Vivi/Luna, 2 Golbez, Kefka, Cyan.
And then...!

SbWoV37l.jpg

Now I can safely hoard lapis for Lightning (and not get her), as a nice bonus I can make a all vilain team, Garland getting a 6* tomorrow in Japan makes this even sweeter, plus I wanted him anyway.
Sad news is I have only 250 lapis left :(

Slaythe

Anyway the only characters I want from now on are :

Secret of Mana characters

FF9 cast

Cecil

Luneth

Ramza

That's it.

If they can get Chrono trigger characters or KH characters, I'm throwing my life savings at this game.

(and of course ff8 characters)

I feel like I should just yolo and pull while the event is still going on since the new characters blow lol

^^^ Yeah I really want an Ultemicia/Edea at some point.

DizyTaz

Neo Member
Just started playing the game, I have these units available, what's the best party to make?
Zidane
Kefka
Luna
Golbez
Lasswell
Rain
Bedile
Clyne
Russell
Leah

Dawg

Chimera wrecked me.

Team:

Fina maxed
Lasswell maxed
Rain maxed
Kefka lvl 60 5*
Kain maxed

I use Cheer, use Rain to lower his attack, then try to zerg him but his elemental attacks manage to kill party members instantly so I can't heal to prevent that.

I just opened a Golbez with that summon ticket. My current team is Vaan, Bartz, Firion, Kefka, and Fina. I'm thinking I should replace Firion with Golbez.

What do you guys think?

Also yeah beat the new boss pretty easily.

Dragner

Chimera wrecked me.

Team:

Fina maxed
Lasswell maxed
Rain maxed
Kefka lvl 60 5*
Kain maxed

I use Cheer, use Rain to lower his attack, then try to zerg him but his elemental attacks manage to kill party members instantly so I can't heal to prevent that.

Craft barthundara, it helps.

I just opened a Golbez with that summon ticket. My current team is Vaan, Bartz, Firion, Kefka, and Fina. I'm thinking I should replace Firion with Golbez.

What do you guys think?

Also yeah beat the new boss pretty easily.

Firion is really top tier, a fantastic unit overall but it looks as though you could use another mage if you'd like. Golbez is more of a tanky status mage then an outright BLM and imo doesn't really shine until 5*. Doesn't make him bad of course!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Seeing some people getting lucky with their Log-In ticket i thought i should also give it a try on my main...Krile 3* - well could be worse, at least its a new unit. But yeah that disappointing that i couldnt get Golbez or Kefka on my main within a couple pulls.

The new Chimera Boss is indeed weaker than expected - but im not complaining, new Armor for Cecil get.

For my newer account, my goal was to make it to 30 stamina before the Weekend Cactuar dungeon - im at 29 nrg now so thats pretty close. Still gathering evo materials at this point since i want to evolve at least 2 units to 5* during this weeknd...Chizuru and Finna...are the focus.

Got a couple new accepted friend request making things easier...Kouriozans ExDeath or Nomidors Kefka are OP as hell...i love it lol.
Yolo-ed a 11 tickets bundle, dunno why.
Got 4* CoD, 4* Garland, Penelo/Vivi/Luna, 2 Golbez, Kefka, Cyan.
And then...!

SbWoV37l.jpg

Now I can safely hoard lapis for Lightning (and not get her), as a nice bonus I can make a all vilain team, Garland getting a 6* tomorrow in Japan makes this even sweeter, plus I wanted him anyway.
Sad news is I have only 250 lapis left :(

Man, congrats those are some nice pulls - Garland, CoD, Kefka and Chiri..very nice. You wont need to pull anytime soon - looking at the next banner they might give us a couple weeks until the next must haves units.

PS. Your Ex-Death is a beast - just used him to clear Lanzelt Ruins for the first time Mage/Healer/Tank all in one...hah.
Free summon ticket turned into 3 star Kain :(
Kain is a solid unit and will be a nice dmg dealer once he gets his 5* version - no need to be disappointed unless you already have multiple copies of him.

Kouriozan

Man, congrats those are some nice pulls - Garland, CoD, Kefka and Chiri..very nice. You wont need to pull anytime soon - looking at the next banner they might give us a couple weeks until the next must haves units.

PS. Your Ex-Death is a beast - just used him to clear Lanzelt Ruins for the first time Mage/Healer/Tank all in one...hah.
No problem and thanks. And yes, putting Cura on him helped a bit for the colosseum.
Thankfully the cactuar event tomorrow will help with the leveling of all the new units, but after that I'll some problem deciding who to put in a main team.
I'll leave Exdeath as my friend unit, I'm considering Chizuru/CoD/Garland/Firion and Fina for Cheers should be pretty OP as a physical team.

Landzelt castle

Can be stolen and drops from all the knightly enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom