• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No problem and thanks. And yes, putting Cura on him helped a bit for the colosseum.
Thankfully the cactuar event tomorrow will help with the leveling of all the new units, but after that I'll some problem deciding who to put in a main team.
I'll leave Exdeath as my friend unit, I'm considering Chizuru/CoD/Garland/Firion and Fina for Cheers should be pretty OP as a physical team.

Sounds like a sick team - do you have all the evo materials gathered to evolve all your new units ? Its weird...on my main acc i have all the stuff from playing for weeks but no units...on my new account i have the units but am missing the evo materials lol.

Was rerolling again since i have nothing better to do right now.
I guess it's too late to farm mats now for cactuar event.
perfection.gif

Wow and i thought my reroll account was good heh. Very nice.

Kouriozan

Gratz bonkeng, that's a lot of top units!
Sounds like a sick team - do you have all the evo materials gathered to evolve all your new units ? Its weird...on my main acc i have all the stuff from playing for weeks but no units...on my new account i have the units but am missing the evo materials lol.
Almost, 21 sacred crystal so far so I'm missing 14 since they're already 4* (10 Garland + 10 CoD + 15 Chizuru) Firion is already maxed, what's sure is that I'll be super busy now x)

Faenix1

xAxsa2z.png

That's pretty much the roll I was hoping for. I'm so jelly right now.

If I had some luck I'd reroll again, but I know that'll be a waste of time. lol

Slaythe

I have a question.

What determines who your "friend" character is ?

Because I am leveling Firion right now, but I think it is still displaying Kuja (which is good because my Kuja is a great ally).

How can I make sure ? If I ever want to change one day, how do I do that ?

Is it the leader of party 1 ?

Kouriozan

I have a question.

Because I am leveling Firion right now, but I think it is still displaying Kuja (which is good because my Kuja is a great ally).

It's the leader of you current party, or you can make it to be the leader of a companion party you can set in the options, same with colosseum party.

EDIT : better explained here.

Just a quick question here, hadn't seen it asked yet (or at least not that i saw), i have 2 games saved under 2 separate Facebook accounts (couldn't bring myself to abandon my soft launch team). is it possible to play both game saves on the same device by signing in and out of their respective Facebook accounts? or is this going to screw up some saved data?

Azuran

Banned
Just a quick question here, hadn't seen it asked yet (or at least not that i saw), i have 2 games saved under 2 separate Facebook accounts (couldn't bring myself to abandon my soft launch team). is it possible to play both game saves on the same device by signing in and out of their respective Facebook accounts? or is this going to screw up some saved data?

It should work fine since save data is save to the Facebook account and not your device as far as I know.

I have a question.

GOD ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS KUJA

:p

Dragner

xAxsa2z.png

Holy fuck the chances of rerolling that amount of S tier chars is almost lottery realm. I would swap to that account in a heartbeat.

Lyrian

Ah, so she's Garbage. Well, I still have Garland, Vaan, and Kefka. I'm fine with that.

Edit: Just got 5* Vaan to Lv.50... Full Break so close. Also, just unlocked Hero's Ring Recipe. What's the soonest I can start farming? I just reached the Desert on the second continent.

Hey, don't go knocking on Maria! She is part of my all-star MMO-raid team for the Colosseum. Her + Fina chain healing Cura are keeping alive my melee chars in the Colosseum.

I'll have you know that it only took me TWENTY minutes to chip away at the The Abhorrent One's 140k HP. Wouldn't have been able to survive that long without her limit break AND mana pool. A+, would use again.
(Maria really is average at best until she gets her 5* form, which is not on global yet. Although she is a white mage, she has no defining abilities/traits in her 4* form.)

Good times.

Lyrian

Followed the lead of everyone are rolled my freebie ticket today.

Another blue crystal.... /sigh

Then, Kefka happened.

YES.gif

Dreavus

The OST for this game has no business being as good as it is. Wow.

Are the two main character Knights decent characters, or should I swap them out asap?

Dragner

Are the two main character Knights decent characters, or should I swap them out asap?

They are good, Rain and Lasswell both get 6* upgrades in the future, so they are better than most characters, Rain in fact will learn Full Break making him a better Vaan (until Vaan gets his 6* form at least).

Nohar

Lasswell is decent as a damage dealer (that is, if you don't have anyone better). He can equip the Murasame, so if you don't have another Katana user, just stick it to him.

Rain is mediocre. His saving grace is learning Full Break, but even then we still have to wait for his 6* upgrade. That being said, he does have Power Break right now, making him worthwhile against some bosses.

Fina is one of the best healer out there. You can safely use her once you recruit her. Keep in mind she will need to reach at least her 4* rank before she learns decent spells.

Seriously.

The amount of music (whether this be orchestrated or just synthed up) that is not only good but is original is outstanding. So many different tracks as well, very little repeats and those that do generally alter the motifs.

Impressed.

_woLf

His TM is really good if you have someone like Bartz or Firion.

Kain is a solid unit and will be a nice dmg dealer once he gets his 5* version - no need to be disappointed unless you already have multiple copies of him.

I have two 4-star kains already unfortunately.

Still sitting on 7000 lapis, tempted to turn them into tickets and try for a kefka or exdeath. I have Golbez, Chizuru and Vaan already though so I feel like I'd be pushing my luck.

I have two 4-star kains already unfortunately.

Still sitting on 7000 lapis, tempted to turn them into tickets and try for a kefka or exdeath. I have Golbez, Chizuru and Vaan already though so I feel like I'd be pushing my luck.

Do it!

And if you get Ex-Death please let me know so I can kill myself!

Rootbeer

Banned

xAxsa2z.png

Epic. seen only 2 or 3 accounts that managed to roll that well. You are very blessed. Hope you are in it for the long haul with that account!

I rerolled somwhere around 120 times and the best i could manage was exdeath/cecil/celes (I also managed several that had dupes such as an exdeath/cod/cod accout, but ultimately decided against it.) thankfully on some later rolls i was able to add CoD and a bunch more nice characters, but I still don't have Vaan. I'm to the point now with all of my characters that I don't need him though. I crafted Steal and put it on Cecil, that will do. :)

Faenix1

Is it recommended to save friend points or do the multi-summon thing in hopes for cactaur?

and should I be saving those or using them and upgrading my exdeath/chizuru?

CCIE

Banned
Well, I'm just leveling up Chizuru, Terra, Kefka, Garland, and Celes right now. Need them to be a little more experienced before hitting the cactuars this weekend. Thought about re-rolling but I will simply wait for more rate-ups in the future instead. Tired of playing the start of the game, and will stand with what I have. Especially since all my units are 4* and above, and Chizuru has started the climb to God status

Locke is in the next group, so might have to try my luck though I doubt he's an easy pull. I knew about him and Artemius, but who is the other guy?

Everyones out here buying ticket bundles tempting me to get one. But I know better bc I'm F2P & I need to hoard as much as possible till at least Luneth/Gilgamesh/Cid tha God/Lightning come out

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Gave up on rerolling a week ago and been enjoying the game more. I know I particularly don't have a strong team. Bartz, Kelfa being the two best. Rest are the fairly normal lot of Lasswell, Celes, Fina, while switching in Shantotto, Rain, Edgar, Clyne depending on what I need.

It is starting to get harder though now, so I've been leveling up in the vortex + using my FP for characters to quick level and sell for the upcoming Dunes weekend. Hoping to boost my Kelfa and Bartz more. I know the closer I get to maxing Bartz, the easier time I'll have.

Gave up on rerolling a week ago and been enjoying the game more. I know I particularly don't have a strong team. Bartz, Kelfa being the two best. Rest are the fairly normal lot of Lasswell, Celes, Fina, while switching in Shantotto, Rain, Edgar, Clyne depending on what I need.

It is starting to get harder though now, so I've been leveling up in the vortex + using my FP for characters to quick level and sell for the upcoming Dunes weekend. Hoping to boost my Kelfa and Bartz more. I know the closer I get to maxing Bartz, the easier time I'll have.

O-hohohoho!

Faenix1

I keep using peopels Cecil and Vaan and it's making me jealous.

But I can't go through with re-rolling again. Screw that. Hopefully there is an event for 'em or something one day lol

But I can't go through with re-rolling again. Screw that. Hopefully there is an event for 'em or something one day lol

There will be, I'm totally the same way with Ex-Death lol As a poster said before in the thread, getting hung up on stuff like that makes the game totally unfun since all you see is numbers and stats and not all the cool characters. I guess its about having fun with what you have and looking forward to whats to come!

FUCK THAT SHIT I WANT EXDEATH

Dreavus

There will be, I'm totally the same way with Ex-Death lol As a poster said before in the thread, getting hung up on stuff like that makes the game totally unfun since all you see is numbers and stats and not all the cool characters. I guess its about having fun with what you have and looking forward to whats to come!

FUCK THAT SHIT I WANT EXDEATH

Yeah I hear that. I got a 3 star Golbez and Kefka and a 4 star Luna (her max unfortunately) with my first 10 tickets and just went with it (nothing much else of note). Pretty happy with Golbez just because he looks awesome in this game. Using those 3 with Rain and Lasswell is a decently balanced team.

Honestly the friend summons is basically just there to expose you to everyone's best characters to make you want your own. You must resist it!

Yeah I hear that. I got a 3 star Golbez and Kefka and a 4 star Luna (her max unfortunately) with my first 10 tickets and just went with it (nothing much else of note). Pretty happy with Golbez just because he looks awesome in this game. Using those 3 with Rain and Lasswell is a decently balanced team.

Golbez is pretty interesting once you get him to 5*, he's kinda Ex-Death's younger brother.

Folstern

For those in the know, is it worth keeping low level equipment? As in, will they be part of a future recipe or are they useless?

Faenix1

Back to my earlier question:

What do you guys do with your friend points? Am I suppose to be stocking them up or using them and hope for Cactaurs to level up my guys quicker?

Back to my earlier question:

What do you guys do with your friend points? Am I suppose to be stocking them up or using them and hope for Cactaurs to level up my guys quicker?
Wait on using your FP until after that cactuar gil event. Cactuar vortex coming tmrw and gil is plentiful in this game thru FP summon upgrade/selling

Lyrian

Don't think anyone's brought this up yet.

People are discussing the three new characters that were datamined in a banner as the next released ones, but there was other data pushed as well (and then datamined) from the maintenance.

New Vortexes: Vortex Name Pics

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS for **significant** game story recap through Lanzelt Ruins.
Announcement Screens for the release of
both Kolobos AND Dirnado Isles http://imgur.com/a/MOX28

scarlet

Don't think anyone's brought this up yet.

People are discussing the three new characters that were datamined in a banner as the next released ones, but there was other data pushed as well (and then datamined) from the maintenance.

New Vortexes: Vortex Name Pics

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS for **significant** game story recap through Lanzelt Ruins.
Announcement Screens for the release of
both Kolobos AND Dirnado Isles http://imgur.com/a/MOX28

When? I need this ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom