• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

When? I need this ASAP

Who knows? As the game does not download assets until the first time a zone is accessed, the minor amount of coding needed to turn on the correct NPC was probably sent and is either probably coded to unlock at an unknown future time or is waiting for Gumi to "throw the switch" on their side of the server to activate the content.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
It's okay if you pull 3* Golbez, right? You'll just have to do some work to get it up to 5* (6* eventually)?

Slaythe

It's okay if you pull 3* Golbez, right? You'll just have to do some work to get it up to 5* (6* eventually)?

Golbez does not have a 6stars upgrade, and they already did the FF4 upgrades, so it's not looking good.

But you can upgrade him to 5stars just fine.

GaimeGuy

Golbez does not have a 6stars upgrade, and they already did the FF4 upgrades, so it's not looking good.

But you can upgrade him to 5stars just fine.

Okay, got the following characters (3* unless otherwise noted):
Bartz
Celes (4*)
Rydia
Shantotto
Penelo
Luna
Golbez (4*)
Penelo dupe
Kefka (4*)
Golbez 4* dupe
Kefka 3* dupe
Russell
Krile

From what I've gathered:
Bartz, Celes, Rydia, Shantotto, Golbez, Kefka, and Krile are all great units.
Particularly Bartz.

This was what I pulled during my very first summosn (the ones on the main facebook account I immediately linked to the game before I read not to do so.) No 5*s off the bat, but if the units can evolve into their 5/6* forms, it seems solid. Better than any of my reroll attempts by far, since the rerolls which have had a 5* have been terrible otherwise.

I think I might just stick with it

Cybaster

Don't think anyone's brought this up yet.

People are discussing the three new characters that were datamined in a banner as the next released ones, but there was other data pushed as well (and then datamined) from the maintenance.

New Vortexes: Vortex Name Pics

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS for **significant** game story recap through Lanzelt Ruins.
Announcement Screens for the release of
both Kolobos AND Dirnado Isles http://imgur.com/a/MOX28

While Kolobos is certainly the next update in line, all of those have been in the game since day 0, or rather day -40 :p

Irnbru

Was rerolling again since i have nothing better to do right now.

xAxsa2z.png

I guess it's too late to farm mats now for cactuar event.

49t4Nct.jpg

Wtb that Cecil to replace kefka :'(
Weeheeheehee

Slaythe

Okay, got the following characters (3* unless otherwise noted):
Bartz
Celes (4*)
Rydia
Shantotto
Penelo
Luna
Golbez (4*)
Penelo dupe
Kefka (4*)
Golbez 4* dupe
Kefka 3* dupe
Russell
Krile

From what I've gathered:
Bartz, Celes, Rydia, Shantotto, Golbez, Kefka, and Krile are all great units.
Particularly Golbez and Bartz.

This was what I pulled during my very first summosn (the ones on the main facebook account I immediately linked to the game before I read not to do so.) No 5*s off the bat, but if the units can evolve into their 5/6* forms, it seems solid. Better than any of my reroll attempts by far, since the rerolls which have had a 5* have been terrible otherwise.

I think I might just stick with it

What's really good in this game is that the rarity is irrelevant because you can all get them maxed out.

Your only "great" units are Kefka and Bartz, currently.

Irnbru

What's really good in this game is that the rarity is irrelevant because you can all get them maxed out.

Your only "great" units are Kefka and Bartz, currently.

Celes as a niche unit in using her magic absorb is pretty fantastic in certain situations and has decent stats.

fester

Banned
Removed a bunch inactive friend accounts, feel free to add me:

Running with 5* Vaan as leader most of the time.

unrealist

After countless rerolls to get Cecil + Exdeath + Chiz .. I still didnt get it.. but I got Cecil + Exdeath + Firion and Cecil + Exdeath + Terra

Which would be better in the long run?

catalystxyz

Neo Member
After countless rerolls to get Cecil + Exdeath + Chiz .. I still didnt get it.. but I got Cecil + Exdeath + Firion and Cecil + Exdeath + Terra

Which would be better in the long run?

I would go with Cecil exdeath firion. you get good diversity in a top rated tank, mage, and physical attacker. A well equipped firion is comparable to Chizuru so you can have a similar setup to the Cecil exdeath chizuru setup you wanted. Terra is a great unit but she is less desirable compared to firion at the moment because firion can be awakened to 6* in the Japanese version while terra cannot. this might change in the future but you already have exdeath which is considered one of the top mages already and can be awakened to 6*.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So Cactuar will be up in like 3 hours right ?

Sadly my evo material hunting didnt go so well....for some reason i didnt get a single Holy Crystal drop yesterday even though is used most of my stamina on running the INT Awakening material vortex...ouch.
Half these comments on the last 10 pages is straight rerolls. This is wild, killin my vibe

Dont worry it will end soon since the 10 free summon tickets are only a thing until the 18th - so right now more people are rerolling than you will liekly ever see again heh.

GaimeGuy

so yeah, that just happened:
Sabin (4*)
Bartz
Garland

Kefka
Rydia
Golbez
Golbez
Maria
Rydia (4*)
Cloud of Darkness

Rixa

So Cactuar will be up in like 3 hours right ?

Sadly my evo material hunting didnt go so well....for some reason i didnt get a single Holy Crystal drop yesterday even though is used most of my stamina on running the INT Awakening material vortex...ouch.

Dont worry it will end soon since the 10 free summon tickets are only a thing until the 18th - so right now more people are rerolling than you will liekly ever see again heh.

Iam glad tix campaing it going to be over :p. Cactuars start in 2h23min from this post. Iam not running them, only units that might need levels are Golbez (4* 59lvl), Fina 5*, Rain 4*. Iam not in a hurry to level Golbez nor these Hero units that wont have TM at all.

"I want reroll account with Bartz, Vaan, Cecil, CoD, Kefka" all the Lapis unused".
"Offering account for trade 5x Clyne all Lapis used".

CCIE

Banned
All my characters have gotten up to mid 30's in levels, and have pretty decent equipment. That should be good enough, right? For the cactuars

I deleted some inactive friends so have some slots open

If you want a Kefka with meteor and 297 MAG, add me.
I missed you it seems but if you ever free up a slot again or get more mine is 133,825,006
Removed a bunch inactive friend accounts, feel free to add me:

Running with 5* Vaan as leader most of the time.

Sent you a request, username is Adam with the above ID if it shows those.

Caim

A couple of spots left on my friend list, had a lot of inactives most likely due to rerolling.

I've got 5* Cecil who is maxed as my leader.

Nekomaru

Neo Member
Just got rekt by Green Bomb self destruct in Colo BGN C-5.

Need some friends for daily gifts.
I am using 5* Chizuru as leader.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
so yeah, that just happened:
Sabin (4*)
Bartz
Garland

Kefka
Rydia
Golbez
Golbez
Maria
Rydia (4*)
Cloud of Darkness
Thats a nice account - congrats !!

CoD + Bartz = Double Barrage OPness.
Iam glad tix campaing it going to be over :p. Cactuars start in 2h23min from this post. Iam not running them, only units that might need levels are Golbez (4* 59lvl), Fina 5*, Rain 4*. Iam not in a hurry to level Golbez nor these Hero units that wont have TM at all.

"I want reroll account with Bartz, Vaan, Cecil, CoD, Kefka" all the Lapis unused".
"Offering account for trade 5x Clyne all Lapis used".

Hah - end of an era...the next big reroll wave will probably hit once we get Lightning. Yeah no Cactuar for Rixa...i need that OP Ex-Death asap in my friendlist, gotta work on that xD

I really overestimated the amount awakening materials i would get - farmed for 2 whole days and got barely enough to evolve Chizuru to 5* - not even thinking about other units at this point. My best hope now is to get at least 2-3 other to 4* level ...but 5* is out of question.

Also are the drops somehow rank related ? Have been running INT Awakening on both of my accounts and my main got way better drops...like getting 2 item drops out of chest most of the time while my newer gets only crap most of the time...this cant be just RNG.

Stider

Well, time to grind some cactuars, have both Kefka and CoD just hit 5* so need to level them, if I have time I might start on Golbez and do some more for Cerius.

Dragner

Cactuar runs are godly. Im thinking about lapis refreshing a couple of times. I got 2 jumbo cactuars on my last runs that both enhanced for 1.5x . That was 90k exp on 1 run.

Ragnaroz

Getting around 2 to 3 gigantaurs a run on 15 stamina dunes.
Me too. Only had a single run that dropped just one Jumbo Gigantaur. Started this acc 3 days ago and now my Exdeath, Leo, Garland, Kefka and Fina are all 4* with Chizuru waiting on some more mats to go 5*. And it's only been 2.5h since the event started. :D

CCIE

Banned
Wow, waiting on the energy is simply annoying during the cactuar event. My Chiruzu has gone from level 30 to 52 in just a couple of hours, but I have to wait on it to refill. Last run through advanced, picked up three gigantic ones...

I'm selling every stinking non-premium unit and stocking up on these things if I have to this weekend, especially if I come close to maxing out my units before the event is over. I mean holy shit you can raise levels fast with these things. Should have a maxed Chizuru or close by the end of the weekend

Ragnaroz

Wow, waiting on the energy is simply annoying during the cactuar event. My Chiruzu has gone from level 30 to 52 in just a couple of hours, but I have to wait on it to refill. Last run through advanced, picked up three gigantic ones...

I'm selling every stinking non-premium unit and stocking up on these things if I have to this weekend, especially if I come close to maxing out my units before the event is over. I mean holy shit you can raise levels fast with these things. Should have a maxed Chizuru or close by the end of the weekend
Yeah, I can already see myself spending next week farming for awakening mats. xD Already burned through all my Sacred Crystals and the event just began. xD

Vex_

Banned
What ranks are you ppl? I really don't want to spend 100 lapis on 27 energy. Rank 17 woes. xD

31. I have TOO MUCH NRG at this point. I have no content left to play other than daily quests and (if I want) leveling espers.

But I'm kinda scared of doing that since I'm already too strong as is.

CCIE

Banned
My materials are all gone, and I'm probably going to end up maxing out my units or close by the end of the event. Seriously, selling my crap units and stocking up on these things if necessary - for after I awaken my units to 5*. Also setting my alarm on my phone so I can maximize the time on this event. I'm actually worried about running out of cash - so trying to be smart with fusing. And I should finally be able to tackle the white dragon soon.

Excited

leehom

Started a new account and re-rolling. Just found out about the skipping cut scenes option. Wish I knew about it earlier when I re-rolled for hours during beta!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom