• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

Damn, I had so much Gil until this event! Didn't realise how quick it went down after lots of enhancing haha, really making the most out of it though.

Currently at Rank A - Round 2 on th Colosseum and party as follows:
5* Rain (45)
4* Kain (Max)
4* Golbez (38)
4* Fina (57)
4* Lasswell (Max)

No re rolls for me, happy with what I had! (And not been that lucky :p). Got through the story using "Auto" apart from twice anyway so far. The high tier bosses were tricker though.

Loving the game still! Added most of you here but I'm 518,334,204.

Kouriozan

There is a few GAFer that stopped playing for more than 3 days, dunno if they rerolled or not.
My ID is in the spreadsheet so add me if you plan to play again.

For the lazies :
RnhITE3l.jpg

I mean is there a reason we should be hording friend points at this time? Kind of a waste with the cactuar event I'm assuming?
Gil snappers suck bc Gil is easy to get so thats a waste. Cactuar with enhanced success is great tho so if u wanna do it go for it but alot of people are hoarding till after gil/cac so they can pull to get the good TM's like dragon/stone/aquan slayer and HP 10% etc

Some tips to maximize energy for this Cactaur event. You can basically get 'free' energy from the daily quests.

3x Earth Shrine 1 for 3 Stam : 5 stam reward.
2x Earth Shrine Explore for 6 Stam : 10 stam reward.

leehom

Took a couple of hours, but finally got a team I'm satisfied with.

Cyan
Kefka
Firion
Leo
Chizuru

Going to save the rest of the tickets for Lightning or Ex-Death rate up. :D

Kouriozan

Garland get some pretty good abilities at 6*, like +25% attack if equipped with a greatsword, another +25% attack with an helmet, a +20% attack and +20% HP passives, a strong AoE if combined with his last one, 4 materia slots and his limit increase the party's attack by 50%.

You can check those on the Reddit wiki.

bonkeng

Garland get some pretty good abilities at 6*, like +25% attack if equipped with a greatsword, another +25% attack with an helmet, a +20% attack and +20% HP passives, a strong AoE if combined with his last one, 4 materia slots and his limit increase the party's attack by 50%.

Garland surpassed Bartz and Firion now at the Jap rankings. Same tier with Chizuru.

Warrior of Light placed above Cecil.

Sounds great to me. Looks like he will get some great abilities and really happy to see the 4 ability slots. Looks like he jumped up a few spots on the JP rankings. He's ranked at #15, tied with Chizuru.

Also, I still have a few spots on my friends list if anyone wants to add me

Rudeboy
950 590 448
Sharing a 5* max Garland. I also have Cecil, CoD and Vaan maxed if anyone would prefer I share one of them. I just share Garland since I don't see many people using him as a leader.

bonkeng

Sounds great to me. Looks like he will get some great abilities and really happy to see the 4 ability slots. Looks like he jumped up a few spots on the JP rankings. He's ranked at #15, tied with Chizuru.

Also, I still have a few spots on my friends list if anyone wants to add me

Rudeboy
950 590 448
Sharing a 5* max Garland. I also have Cecil, CoD and Vaan maxed if anyone would prefer I share one of them. I just share Garland since I don't see many people using him as a leader.

Garland's not too good right now in Global. Cecil and Vaan are more helpful.

Valus

Garland's not too good right now in Global. Cecil and Vaan are more helpful.

I disagree, his Garland is ridiculously strong and can stomp any content you're able to bring him to. No need for Cecil's tanking or Vaan's support with Rudeboy's Garland in your group.

bonkeng

I disagree, his Garland is ridiculously strong and can stomp any content you're able to bring him to. No need for Cecil's tanking or Vaan's support with Rudeboy's Garland in your group.

I'd rather take a Cecil or Vaan friend rather than Garland. That's my opinion anyway.

Don't get me wrong, Garland is good, but not great yet.

But if you find him better than those 2, then that's great :)

Thanks Valus, glad to hear he's been helpful. Yeah, that's another reason I've been keeping him my leader since I figure people would mostly look at the attack stat when choosing a friend for the current content. Creeping up on 290 attack I think right now. I'll probably keep Garland my leader until there's tougher content that you can actually bring a friend to. Though I guess Vaan is nice to have for those 2* Esper fights.

Jeffrey

Wow, this event makes me realize what a horrible nightmare it was to level in Brave Frontier in comparison. So refreshing.

idk, lvling to max 5* is a pain in this game atm besides the rare cactuar events.takes no time at all to lvl dudes to max OE in BF with 1/2 vortex and shs.

Pejo

Garland surpassed Bartz and Firion now at the Jap rankings. Same tier with Chizuru.

Warrior of Light placed above Cecil.

Holy shit, I just saw those WoL buffs. Well, I guess I'll aim for trying to get him next then. That 6* form has got to make him one of the best, if not the best full break unit now.

bonkeng

Holy shit, I just saw those WoL buffs. Well, I guess I'll aim for trying to get him next then. That 6* form has got to make him one of the best, if not the best full break unit now.

Wait for Vaan's buff before deciding the best full breaker unit lol.

But then WoL is harder to get since he's 4* minimum.

I hope Vaan gets a significant buff too like WoL.

Nohar

Any advices on how to build my 5* Celes? She is max level, and I am thinking about making her my leader instead of Edgar (who is max level with Chainsaw).

Pejo

Any high levels add me please? Could use the help on my new account. Gifts every day :D

448 411 781

Cleared off some inactives from my friends list and invited you.

I feel like I need to do some pulls soon, because I'm getting bored. I have every unit that I own maxed and ascended, and I'm really losing the desire to play by just grinding the same 3 levels for Hero Ring parts and magicite. I hope they start releasing new events soon.

I don't even want to think how bad it's going to be when I decide to start farming trust. 1 NRG per level is going to take forever to grind out all of my NRG.

Aurizen

There is a few GAFer that stopped playing for more than 3 days, dunno if they rerolled or not.
My ID is in the spreadsheet so add me if you plan to play again.

For the lazies :
RnhITE3l.jpg

I play daily I want to add you but you're full. I have a lot of spots left and more frequent players would be great?
ID: 445,543,659

c-murph

Almost got my Vaan to Lv80 thanks to the Cactaur Dunes. Full Break soon. Working on getting Fina to Lv72 so I can get Cheer. Going to unlock the game's easy mode soon.

Valus

Thanks Valus, glad to hear he's been helpful. Yeah, that's another reason I've been keeping him my leader since I figure people would mostly look at the attack stat when choosing a friend for the current content. Creeping up on 290 attack I think right now. I'll probably keep Garland my leader until there's tougher content that you can actually bring a friend to. Though I guess Vaan is nice to have for those 2* Esper fights.

I'm sure later when there's tougher content the others will be great to have but yeah as of now there's no need for it. But for now I wouldn't worry about it. And yes he's been very helpful! I'm finally gonna be able to max out my Bartz this weekend so hopefully he'll be more useful in return.

Eidjinn

Hey! Also searching for everyday players!

Can offer: Cecil, Vaan, Kefka and Cod! All in the road to max!

ID:671 178 782

Just send me somehing like: "From GAF", or put GAF in the nickname!

CCIE

Banned
Hitting a wall in the 60's with Chizuru, even with lots of Cactuars. New strategy - get her to 64 for now, then level all my four stars to almost 5* status, then go back and max her out. Taking down the white dragon, and possibly Devil Chimera after this event.

That last 20 spots in 5* is simply brutal when it comes to leveling

Kouriozan

I play daily I want to add you but you're full. I have a lot of spots left and more frequent players would be great?
ID: 445,543,659

Weird, it's showing 127/130 friends right now and I just accepted a new request, must be facebook bugging it, can you try again?
EDIT : currently removing my Facebook friends since the rewards don't work anyway, I'll try adding you after that.

EDIT 2 : Request sent, it was indeed the facebook friends bugging it.

Zafir

Hitting a wall in the 60's with Chizuru, even with lots of Cactuars. New strategy - get her to 64 for now, then level all my four stars to almost 5* status, then go back and max her out. Taking down the white dragon, and possibly Devil Chimera after this event.

That last 20 spots in 5* is simply brutal when it comes to leveling

Yeah, I've gotten mine up to level 75, and it's just costing me an arm and a leg in gold to level her via Cactuars. Think i'll just grind the last 5 though the EXP vortex. Slower but cheaper.

Need to get the rest of my team up to 5* anyway (Vaan, Golbez, Kefka and Fina).

leehom

Cleared off some inactives from my friends list and invited you.

I feel like I need to do some pulls soon, because I'm getting bored. I have every unit that I own maxed and ascended, and I'm really losing the desire to play by just grinding the same 3 levels for Hero Ring parts and magicite. I hope they start releasing new events soon.

I don't even want to think how bad it's going to be when I decide to start farming trust. 1 NRG per level is going to take forever to grind out all of my NRG.

Thanks. With my main account, all my characters are maxed out as well. Unfortunately I don't have any redeeming heroes on that one and I'm lev 36 with all quests (minus the glitched one) and espers completed.I think I have 12,000 lapis saved up too.

My main/old account. Should I continue to play it?

My new one I made today.

Should I keep biggs or his twin?

Aurizen

Weird, it's showing 127/130 friends right now and I just accepted a new request, must be facebook bugging it, can you try again?
EDIT : currently removing my Facebook friends since the rewards don't work anyway, I'll try adding you after that.

EDIT 2 : Request sent, it was indeed the facebook friends bugging it.

Thanks! Accepted your request!

Also anyone know whats the best stage to farm at the dunes?

bonkeng

Thanks. With my main account, all my characters are maxed out as well. Unfortunately I don't have any redeeming heroes on that one and I'm lev 36 with all quests (minus the glitched one) and espers completed.I think I have 12,000 lapis saved up too.

My new one I made today.

Pound for pound, new one is better.

But why not use your Lapis first on your main before switching to your new one? 12k lapis is 26 pulls. You might get multiple great units there.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

My new one I made today.

Am I the only one who thinks this would be a tremendous waste of time to start over...? you crazy

LuuKyK

Does anyone use a songstress? I have Sarah and her attack boost song is pretty decent I think. Not sure if I should invest on her though, her damage output is so low.

Edit: Wow this cactuar event is amazing, it should stay on forever. lol

leehom

Am I the only one who thinks this would be a tremendous waste of time to start over...? you crazy

Well, my old account would suck for end game if I continue to play it, unless I happen to get lucky and get some decent pulls in the future. My new account is more bulletproof and I still have the lapis bonus and 5 extra bonus tickets for future pulls.

Faenix1

How soon after
Port Lodin
do I get
Fina
?

Not sure if I should rush to there to get 'em, or just throw all energy at cactaur event and save them

CCIE

Banned
Obviously they had a plan with the gil turtles. I might have to pay more attention in the future. Kefka is pretty damn sweet at high 4*, working on Celes now. Gotta get Faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom