• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreavus

I have a few summon tickets; Are the new rate ups worth it at all?

Locke at least would be fun to have, a Thief that's better than a Mr. friend-summon-Paul, lol.

Dragner

I have a few summon tickets; Are the new rate ups worth it at all?

Locke at least would be fun to have, a Thief that's better than a Mr. friend-summon-Paul, lol.

Locke has Treasure hunter passive that gives 50% to get more loot from chests. Thats what saves him. Other than that he has meh stats and no good combat skills. As a thief he is worst than Zidane.

Kouriozan

Jeez, Garland has some serious attack in 6-star form. This is him with only gear I've gotten from events aside from a 20% attack up passive that I got from a Trust Master. He has the Sword of Loto though which is the strongest weapon in the game currently at 126, lol. That sword is a reward from the DQ event.
Wow, I'm even more happy I managed to get one, now.
How do you theoretically get to the 70 tier?

There are only 21 trophy types times 3 ranks = 63 trophies. Either more trophy types are being added in or a "platinum" tier is being added to existing trophies?
There will be new trophies with PvP and other stuff.

Xion86

Still waiting to get lucky with a pull to replace Kain. Currently have maxed out Rain (5), Kain (4), Golbez (5), Fina (5) and Lasswell (5). Quite happy with that setup as it's gotten me this far, apart from Kain who has limited abilities. Need to defeat Chimera still, hopefully it's possible with this setup. Nearly done with the Colosseum too. No summon tickets though :( although I have 7k Lapis.

linkent

'mage based'

Doesn't have exdeath.

...I'm so sorry.

Savage..
407620bb612e40279d702e62a0d1617d.png

Sometimes i dunno who should i set as leader.

bonkeng

Savage..

Whaaaat........

Someone's gonna be pissed.

Damn, I totally expect someone to get 5 Lightning when she'll be available in Global.

Well, based on a comment earlier, seems like there's a trick to easily pull a unit. He specifically said how easy it was for him to pull Chizu while the rest of us are having a hard time :D

So Lightning should be doable as well........

CCIE

Banned
One more unit to awaken, and the whole party will finally be five stars - should happen sometime later today. Then the LONG grind toward max level as I'm almost out of cactuars. Then after I max all of them out I need to begin leveling Lasswell and Rain to max status as well - they are still four star units. Hero trophies, finish out the colosseum.

Still a LOT to do. The S-level colosseum bosses are no joke. Currently in S-4, and Chizuru is still a beast, but a lot more strategy required. And Kefka is saving my bacon just as often at this point. Still cannot wait to try my turn at Europa. Hopefully my team will all be L50+ by then so I don't get annihilated. I just beat the Chimera in the colosseum, and he seems awful similar to the Demon Chimera. How much do they have in common? I want the armor, but not sure I'm ready for him again quite yet. Need "Cheer" first.

On the bright side, I've passed the 5% trust mark for Chizuru and Kefka! Only months more grinding to go

One more unit to awaken, and the whole party will finally be five stars - should happen sometime later today. Then the LONG grind toward max level as I'm almost out of cactuars. Then after I max all of them out I need to begin leveling Lasswell and Rain to max status as well - they are still four star units. Hero trophies, finish out the colosseum.

Still a LOT to do. The S-level colosseum bosses are no joke. Currently in S-4, and Chizuru is still a beast, but a lot more strategy required. And Kefka is saving my bacon just as often at this point. Still cannot wait to try my turn at Europa. Hopefully my team will all be L50+ by then so I don't get annihilated. I just beat the Chimera in the colosseum, and he seems awful similar to the Demon Chimera. How much do they have in common? I want the armor, but not sure I'm ready for him again quite yet. Need "Cheer" first.

On the bright side, I've passed the 5% trust mark for Chizuru and Kefka! Only months more grinding to go

I'm just a little bit farther than you are, finished awakening my main party yesterday and now I'm grinding everyone to max levels. S-Level coliseum is definitely where it starts to get hard, I finally hit a wall with Europa and can't beat that or the Demon Chimera until I level up a lot more. I think Demon Chimera is pretty similar to the one in colosseum, but has a larger moveset, gets 3 turns, and stats are way higher.

I thought all the gigantic cactuars I had stockpiled would get me a lot farther, I spent like 25 of them on Chizuru and it only took her to ~68. Now I have to finish maxing her, and raise Exdeath and Kefka from level 1. Once they're around 40 I think I'll stop with the experience vortex and do explorations whenever I have time, I'm pretty short on almost all materials. And I still need to get Shiva!

Umibozu

Hi everyone.
240 453 190
I have 30 free friend slots and send gifts daily.
I have a 5star maxed cloud of darkness if anyone wants to add me.

sasliquid

Does this game have an auto-battle function? I enjoyed letting Record Keeper run in the background while I read but I get the impression its slowly dying

Savage..

'mage based'

Doesn't have exdeath.

...I'm so sorry.

lDO5G.gif

Whaaaat........

Someone's gonna be pissed.

Well, based on a comment earlier, seems like there's a trick to easily pull a unit. He specifically said how easy it was for him to pull Chizu while the rest of us are having a hard time :D

aygyuagydafgydgyasgydayuagyiu

Lyrian

Is PFE really better than Chamber of Crystals?

I know magicites drop in PFE but the big ones are really rare.

PFE > CoC in terms of stamina efficiency.
CoC > PFE in terms of time efficiency.

If you have the time to burn, run PFE. If you are looking to quickly dump energy and close the app for a few hours until it refills, then run ADV CoC.

Lyrian

Just craft steal, then anyone can

Yeah, but crafted Steal success rate is absolutely god awful in comparison to characters who learn the skill natively.

I partially want to roll Locke just to be able to check off the gold thieving trophy before the year 2084.

Valus

I don't have any power house mages. Should I try and pull for Kefka/Golbez? I'm currently using Dualcast Krile and Blizzaga Celes for magic damage, that's it. Just feels like a waste of Celes' magic boost ability.

I don't have any power house mages. Should I try and pull for Kefka/Golbez? I'm currently using Dualcast Krile and Blizzaga Celes for magic damage, that's it. Just feels like a waste of Celes' magic boost ability.

Kefka and Golbez are "better" mages but Krile is no slouch. If able, I'd say try and pull for Kefka during the boost!

CCIE

Banned
Kefka is insane at high levels... he's growing on me. I still cannot wait for Arc and Ace to be released, though.

How exactly does the Trust Skill work? As in when do I get it? You can't possibly need to get trust to 100 percent with a character with how slow trust goes up...

Yo, what trick is this you speak of? I have gone back a few pages and haven't seen anything.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Starting to farm crystals for Hero Rings on my new acc...on my main account i couldnt bothered with it since i didnt have a Top Tier mage, but for Kefka im willing to go through this hell lol.

Still need to level and evolve Kefka though...but its not like there is a enemy out where i absolutely need him now.
My new account is rough with no heroes that can cast cura :(

To be fair there arent many encounters at the beginning where you even would need Cura...havent you gotten Fina yet ?

Falk

that puzzling face

As with anything RNG you have a higher chance of getting what you want if you clench your buttcheeks while rolling.

Proven science.

leehom

Still need to level and evolve Kefka though...but its not like there is a enemy out where i absolutely need him now.

To be fair there arent many encounters at the beginning where you even would need Cura...havent you gotten Fina yet ?

I'm at the end of the second continent. Fina doesn't have cura? I beat up Madeva with only one hero surviving. Vaan got raped the next encounter before I could leave. gg.
Kefka is good for coliseum if you haven't cleared it yet.

Edit: Alright, found a roselia to summon and stomped him this time :D

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'm at the end of the second continent. Fina doesn't have cura? I beat up Madeva with only one hero surviving. Vaan got raped the next encounter before I could leave. gg.

She learns Cura at 4* so you just have to level here...and Madeva can be an issue if you dont have a unit that can heal blind...thats how i died the first time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom