• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the hype on exdeath rn tho? For the time being, Kefka is actually better and he will prolly get a 6* as well.

What's everyones must have or wish list unit that's in GL rn? Mines Cecil

chrono01

Whats the hype on exdeath rn tho? For the time being, Kefka is actually better and he will prolly get a 6* as well.

I have all of my "MUST WANT" right now, so I guess I'll say Cecil too, for future tankiness.

Also, I heard TheChillyAcademic really wants a Shadow. I don't understand it, personally.

I have all of my "MUST WANT" right now, so I guess I'll say Cecil too, for future tankiness.

Also, I heard TheChillyAcademic really wants a Shadow. I don't understand it, personally.
Yea I mean I have Bartz Chizuru and Kefka so I'm steamrolling all content rn but Cecil is the ultimate tank and I really like him as a character in FFIV.

YOU A LIE

I have Kefka as well lol Ex-Death is just a fantastic mage who has the full BLM suite of spells (second only to Shantotto) as well as a future 6* His TR is great and Imperil and his LB are fantastic.

Faenix1

Cecil and vaan are on my want list right now. I was actually hoping for Exdeath + Vaan in all my rerolls, but right now - with murasame - Chi and me are BFFs with Barrage.

Not sure if I did something but suddenly FFBE is redownloading. Bah, I just want to play.. lol

Shenanigans!

If it wasn't for Exdeath I probably wouldnt of beaten White Dragon. Chizuru helped a load but Exdeath was pretty much full health always.

Kefka, Fina, and Shantotto died.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So I got my Ifrit to 2* and got beast killer, plant killer and raging fist. What esper do people recommend getting to 2* next?
If you have Cecil/Tank you probably wanna try to get provoke through Golem. Otherwise getting Shiva to 2* for your main mage would be the next step.

chrono01

Kefka and Vaan would be great addition for my team.

My dream team for now.

Exdeath
Fina
Chizuru
Kefka
Vaan
I actually have this team, only substitute Vaan for Cloud of Darkness. So close!

BTW, for those on my Friend List, I should be able to evolve my Chizuru soon! Just need a few more Earth Core and I'll be set.

Faenix1

Anything I can do ingame to use energy but not rank up? Some how have way too much energy and I'm nearing a rank up. :|

Also, add me if you want: 546, 523,554
5* Chizuru(?) is my leader. Maxed level. Shitty LB but she started 5*.. can't be helped. lol

I made some room but if you go to add me and I'm full just let me know.

chrono01

Anything I can do ingame to use energy but not rank up? Some how have way too much energy and I'm nearing a rank up. :|
I was in your same situation earlier, so I continually ran Grandshelt Castle - Throne, hoping for those Hill Gigas spawns (since I still needed them for my quest), and exited if it reached the boss and they didn't spawn.

Spoiler - I still need Hill Gigas. Spawn rate is too low. :/

leehom

Success. After four days on my new acnt, finally finished all the levels, story, quests (2 more). All on four 3* and one 4*.

Going to grind the last two quests, vortex mats for upgrades and hero ring mats. Almost have enough trophies for the hero ring too, 3 more to go.

I think I found them at highland exploration. There's one that spawns at this certain area, but only one. I think it was next to the secret quest area. Or it was Wolfsgang Peak, sorry I can't recall which one it was.

I was in your same situation earlier, so I continually ran Grandshelt Castle - Throne, hoping for those Hill Gigas spawns (since I still needed them for my quest), and exited if it reached the boss and they didn't spawn.

He say me haffi workworkworkworkwork

Decent drops at the peak as well, been picking some up farming megacryst

Folstern

See I was expecting this too but I've been able to get three rings started in two days and the red and blue magicite you get is awesome for Shiva and Ifrit.
I hope so. And I suppose picking up magicite along the way makes it so it's not a total loss. I think I already have like 30 Mega Firecrysts waiting though...

scarlet

I actually have this team, only substitute Vaan for Cloud of Darkness. So close!

BTW, for those on my Friend List, I should be able to evolve my Chizuru soon! Just need a few more Earth Core and I'll be set.

Turn 1

Vaan full break
Exdeath limit burst/ga magics
Kefka hyperdrive
Fina cheer
Chizuru barrage

Oh the dream

Thanks, you two. I'll check it out!

At least with exploration, I get 30 tries for them to spawn and not just three rounds.
Go the exploration route. I was reading in the subreddit that there are some specificity to the mobs that will show up.

For example, every time u exhaust all the encounters in the Westersand exploration, you will get 2 primevils. I tested that out and that is legit, u will always find 2

Heng

I just got Kefka but it's hard to get excited about him... I got Shantotto, Terra, Vivi, and Golbez so there's no lack of casters in my roster. Still it's nice to have someone with a non elemental damage spell and hopefully a 6 star form in the future. So how is his TM? Is it worth farming?

For the characters I want, it would be Cecil, Chizuru, Vaan, Bartz, or Exdeath. I'm lacking tanks and physical damage, and a caster with a guaranteed 6 star form would be nice.

I haven't spent any money on this game but I may toss in a few dollars from Google opinion.

chrono01

Go the exploration route. I was reading in the subreddit that there are some specificity to the mobs that will show up.

For example, every time u exhaust all the encounters in the Westersand exploration, you will get 2 primevils. I tested that out and that is legit, u will always find 2
Thanks, sounds good!

I just got Kefka but it's hard to get excited about him... I got Shantotto, Terra, Vivi, and Golbez so there's no lack of casters in my roster. Still it's nice to have someone with a non elemental damage spell and hopefully a 6 star form in the future. So how is his TM? Is it worth farming?

For the characters I want, it would be Cecil, Chizuru, Vaan, Bartz, or Exdeath. I'm lacking tanks and physical damage, and a caster with a guaranteed 6 star form would be nice.

I haven't spent any money on this game but I may toss in a few dollars from Google opinion.
Kefka's TM (Ribbon) is amazing. It prevents all status effects, so put it on your designated healer!

Faenix1

Good idea.

now if only I can get Hungers to appear. (I found Hill Gigas easy on the middle floor of the castle.)

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, I need another physical attacker. Chizuru and Kefka are my main DPS units. Garland should be nice when leveled, but seriously takes awhile to do so. I have Terra to 49 for Raise, so she stops for now. Only question is whether to level Kefka, Garland, or Fina to max level first.

I'm thinking Kefka - he is at 58 and climbing, but the going is SLOW without cactuars. Fina can probably get to Cheer in a half day or so. She's currently at 50, but levels much faster. Also playing with Terra's equipment to try and get her Magic and MP up, because she is my character that kind of doesn't really fit in. Her and Celes both. I'd replace either one for a good tank which is why I'm waiting for Warrior of Light pull...

Rixa

Good idea.

now if only I can get Hungers to appear. (I found Hill Gigas easy on the middle floor of the castle.)

I just simply left that Hunger quest for later time. If you dont need to do that quest now, wait for future Islands to come, I heard its either 3rd or 4th island that have battles against multiple Hungers.

I wanted my nrg for "better" use
TM farming
Actually I have grabbed 12 quests that undone in 2nd Island and prolly some quests still to get (those 1st Island quests). They can wait for later time, Iam not in hurry to get trophies for Quest completition.

CCIE

Banned
I actually completed the Hill Gigas quest on the Peak. Damn things show up all over the place there. Yeah, I may end up waiting out the Hungers. I do believe I will pursue the Bloody Eyes though, because I want the reward. Chizuru just doesn't do enough damage ;)

Dragner

Im now leveling my kefka. I think Ill replace my Firion with him. Hi doesnt do much need more weapons to be released. He doesnt have Barrage or any other damaging skill.

Vex_

Banned
Holy sh*t that 70 trophies recipe in the Japanese version, +30% HP/MP and +50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR.
10 days craft time and will probably need impossible to get materials >.<

survivor.gif

Gives me something to do. >:D

Rixa

Wow. That is a bit of a step up from the Hero Ring.

Speaking of equips, Hero Rings seem meh for tanks and healers so is anyone using anything else? Muscle Belts or?

For Physical units.
Hyper wrists for person that has Base ATK value under 100. If over = Hero's Ring.
For example my Medius had 2x Hyper Wrist.

Caim

Wow. That is a bit of a step up from the Hero Ring.

Speaking of equips, Hero Rings seem meh for tanks and healers so is anyone using anything else? Muscle Belts or?

I'm currently crafting my first Hero Ring, but as far as tanking goes I just have Mythril Gloves and Muscle Belt on Cecil.

Im now leveling my kefka. I think Ill replace my Firion with him. Hi doesnt do much need more weapons to be released. He doesnt have Barrage or any other damaging skill.
Firion is great when well equipped against mobs. His killer traits slay and bladeblitz destroys as an AoE physical

CCIE

Banned
And Europa goes down on the first try! Terra the MVP of the battle, as she had to Raise Fina from the dead three separate times, Garland and Kefka each once. Europa kept picking on Fina though. Chizuru with the Barrage and Light Shell constituted most of the damage. Kefka got some great shots in as well which is probably why Europa kept smashing him down... All Fina and Terra did was keep units alive and up for battle

Pretty awesome, as only Chizuru has a level over 60 in my current units. On to Intermediate I go!

Rixa

Weekly tix = pull time = Edgar = trash

Going thru my trash pulls, it seems over 2 months time I have pulled. TM % by fusing dupes:

7. Edgar is now 30%
6. Bedile, Fran are next 25%
5. Penelo, Rydia, Clyne 20%
4. Maria, Galuf, Penelo 15%
3. Cyan 10%
2. Vivi, Shadow, Anzelm 5%
1. Sabin, Kain, Luna, Russell 0%

Then I have 4 Shantottos and Krile who has 4 dupes fed

= 57 trash pulls + 4 Shantottos + 5 Kriles.

Rest of gacha units (5* able) in no particular order:
Rakshasa, Golbez, Medius, Vaan, Firion, Cecil, CoD, Exdeath
^^ One copy each

= 74 Gacha pulls made, includes some money used. My pull chance for 5* able has been ~11%

Iam Edgar magnet :p

bonkeng

Ill trade my +30% TM Edgar to one Kefka, I have 0 and tried it 15 times during this rate up :p.

15 times and no kefka? Damn, I guess your luck ran dry for now.

All my rerolls, I'll get Kefka and Golbez 100% of the time to the point of I don't want to pull him anymore lol.

Anyway, if you can't pull him now, maybe he'll get another rate up during ff6 event?

Right now I'm so tempted to pull for Chizuru because of the rate up, but my team is already complete with 1 physical dps, 1 tank, 1 mage, 1 support and 1 healer. 1 more day and I'll be temptation free.

Weekly tix = pull time = Edgar = trash

Going thru my trash pulls, it seems over 2 months time I have pulled. TM % by fusing dupes:

7. Edgar is now 30%
6. Bedile, Fran are next 25%
5. Penelo, Rydia, Clyne 20%
4. Maria, Galuf, Penelo 15%
3. Cyan 10%
2. Vivi, Shadow, Anzelm 5%
1. Sabin, Kain, Luna, Russell 0%

Then I have 4 Shantottos and Krile who has 4 dupes fed

= 57 trash pulls + 4 Shantottos + 5 Kriles.

Rest of gacha units (5* able) in no particular order:
Rakshasa, Golbez, Medius, Vaan, Firion, Cecil, CoD, Exdeath
^^ One copy each

= 74 Gacha pulls made, includes some money used. My pull chance for 5* able has been ~11%

Iam Edgar magnet :p
Why would u ever pull again unless another high tier rate up appears if u already have Vaan/Firion/Cecil/ExDeath and CoD? Thats the best units outchea, fuck bartz and chizuru at that point

CCIE

Banned
I'm sorry Rixa... Every time I rerolled during the rate-up I came up with Kefka. I figured when I kept getting him, it was a sign to use him.

Rixa

15 times and no kefka? Damn, I guess your luck ran dry for now.

All my rerolls, I'll get Kefka and Golbez 100% of the time to the point of I don't want to pull him anymore lol.

Anyway, if you can't pull him now, maybe he'll get another rate up during ff6 event?
I'm sorry Rixa... Every time I rerolled during the rate-up I came up with Kefka. I figured when I kept getting him, it was a sign to use him.

Well my 13th pull was that Exdeath which I posted earlier, so everything was not lost :p.

Why would u ever pull again unless another high tier rate up appears if u already have Vaan/Firion/Cecil/ExDeath and CoD? Thats the best units outchea, fuck bartz and chizuru at that point
Oh but I was trying to get Kefka for the TM (Ribbon). Not interested in Chizu at all. Tho not sure if Iam ever going to farm TM actively after this TM session Iam now doing :D.

Oh I was just making a general statement about the specific pulls Rixa. Idk I have Kefka but I'm not going to bother grinding his TM.

I'm just praying I'll get Refia when she's released, bc shes status immune so thats just all turns dedicated to helping others

CCIE

Banned
ExDeath is a great consolation prize when trying to pull for Kefka. I think he's the superior mage, except for not being able to wear robes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom