• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you can see somewhere what Facebook account you have linked? I went through a few dummy ones and I can't remember which one I ended up keeping.

Does anyone know if you can see somewhere what Facebook account you have linked? I went through a few dummy ones and I can't remember which one I ended up keeping.
I could be wrong, but I don't think so. If not, your best bet would probably be to download the game on a separate device / an emulator and try your dummy logins there until you find the right one.

Just go to Facebook on your phone in the browser. That will be the account you used

That won't work because my real facebook is logged into my phone/app/browser. I used like 4 or 5 different dummy ones for when I got good units as fall backs until I pulled my last one which had 3 top tier. Downloading it on another device and just logging into all of them seems to be a good way to find out though.

CCIE

Banned
Hippo - I have the Facebook app as well, but if I just go to Facebook on the browser it opens up to the dummy account. Speaking of which I need to put 10 minutes into making a fake profile, uploading some dummy pictures, etc... So it doesn't get deleted

Nohar

My free roll gave me Golbez. Well, I was hoping for Kefka, but he is a solid (heh) mage nonetheless. Still kinda feel like a consolation prize.

My free roll gave me Golbez. Well, I was hoping for Kefka, but he is a solid (heh) mage nonetheless. Still kinda feel like a consolation prize.

I really wish there was trading in this game, I have two Kefkas and would love to get a Golbez (got the second Kefka and other dupes trying for him before I gave up).

CCIE

Banned
That was fun... uploaded some bogus friends pictures, created a whole fake profile, etc. Even changed the security settings. Shouldn't get deleted now ;)

I really wish there was trading in this game, I have two Kefkas and would love to get a Golbez (got the second Kefka and other dupes trying for him before I gave up).

Same here. Pulled my 4th Golbez with my free ticket this morning. At least it wasn't yet another Fran. Would have loved to get Kefka even though I don't really need him. I'd like all FF6 characters some day since that's my favorite.

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, dupes suck. I just want one of everything! Eventually will spend money on this, but I need nothing in the rate-ups currently. I'll wait for something I actually want

Xion86

Yeah, dupes suck. I just want one of everything! Eventually will spend money on this, but I need nothing in the rate-ups currently. I'll wait for something I actually want

I know right, I'd love to trade. I only want one of everything so just enhance the dupes together for now. I caved in and spent money...22 tickets and used another 11 tickets with Lapis I had left and no Chizuru...:( going to leave that alone now haha.

Azuran

Banned
Same here. Pulled my 4th Golbez with my free ticket this morning. At least it wasn't yet another Fran. Would have loved to get Kefka even though I don't really need him. I'd like all FF6 characters some day since that's my favorite.

I have almost all of the current FF6 character except for Edgar and Leo and is killing me. I'll probably try to go for Locke eventually because I need him to complete the set as well.

Makes sense. I thought all of you already had cgizuru and kefka. Bummer.
Unfortunately not :(. I've been playing since soft launch started so I wasn't able to get into the re-roll party when the banner went up. I guess I could have, but I put too much time into my party to start over. I believe I pulled 19 times on this banner and no Kefka or Chizuru :( Got some other good pulls along the way though so I'm not too bummed about it.

I have almost all of the current FF6 character except for Edgar and Leo and is killing me. I'll probably try to go for Locke eventually because I need him to complete the set as well.
I think I only got Edgar, Cyan and Shadow so far so I still have a ways to go before I get them all. No rush on them though and I'm sure I'll pull them all eventually.

I feel your pain!

I want the whole FF6 crew as well

Currently only have Kefka, Sabin, and Cyan

Locke will be mine soon enough

Lyrian

Holy sh*t that 70 trophies recipe in the Japanese version, +30% HP/MP and +50% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR.
10 days craft time and will probably need impossible to get materials >.<

Wow...

Yeah, this is going to be next to impossible to craft.

Apparently, from the board, I **think** one of the components mention is Hero Ring x3. The other three components are new completely unknown at this point, but have been datamined to be 8* components. That's not good. Some think they will be special event only drops, while other think that they might be high-end trial only drops.

Regardless, I guess I'm glad that I've primarily chosen to chase trophies first. By the time this gets to global I hope to be at least in the 50+ trophy range.

Looking for some recommendations on my team. I'm currently using the following

Lasswell 5*
Kain 4*
Vaan 5*
Fina 5*
Kefka 5*

Other characters worth noting that I have are

Rain 5*
Shantotto 4*
Vivi 4*
Shadow 4*
Penelo 4*
Cyan 4*
Magitek Terrace 4*

Am I using the best team or any recommendations with what I have?

Looking for some recommendations on my team. I'm currently using the following

Lasswell 5*
Kain 4*
Vaan 5*
Fina 5*
Kefka 5*

Other characters worth noting that I have are

Rain 5*
Shantotto 4*
Vivi 4*
Shadow 4*
Penelo 4*
Cyan 4*
Magitek Terrace 4*

Am I using the best team or any recommendations with what I have?

I think what you're using right now should be good. Haven't used Kain in this game so I'm not sure if it would be better using Rain or not over him, but I think what you're using is good. Throw in Vivi if you need some more magic or Cyan if you need to use a paralyze move.

Shouta

New Type-Zero collaboration is up in JP.

Rem is the big unit of the batch along with King. Rem's currently tracking at 96 on the Altema ranking right now because she's basically an all-purpose caster. She has Dualcast, has Protectga, Curaga, and the 3 Element -ga for black magic. She also has a Reraise skill that will raise someone when they get killed when cast on them. They also get to act right away when it happens. That's in addition to regular raise. She also has a heal/all status cure skill, in one skill.

King is tracking at 93 right now. Super powerful single-target attacker with crazy attack power. Major issue is no AOE and that he has limited gear options because he's a cloth/gun-user.

Lyrian

Well crafting is the easy part. Try to obtain 70 trophies, basically getting everything to gold.

Depends on how many more trophy types they added.

Worst case scenario (and plausible) is that only 3 more trophy types were added for PvP to clone the 3 present for standard colosseum participation (which are already the worst).

I'm already at 35 trophies, and can realistically see a path to at least 50. 60 is going to be a complete pain in the ass, as some of these trophies are going to require at least a half, if not a full, year of playing to reach. Biggest offenders here are the ludicrous gold trophy totals for all of the colosseum trophies, explorations, evokings, item use, and friend points.

I miss the 5x FP event already. It's going to take forever to rack up 1 million FP at base rates.

Valus

Rem is the big unit of the batch along with King. Rem's currently tracking at 96 on the Altema ranking right now because she's basically an all-purpose caster. She has Dualcast, has Protectga, Curaga, and the 3 Element -ga for black magic. She also has a Reraise skill that will raise someone when they get killed when cast on them. They also get to act right away when it happens. That's in addition to regular raise. She also has a heal/all status cure skill, in one skill.

King is tracking at 93 right now. Super powerful single-target attacker with crazy attack power. Major issue is no AOE and that he has limited gear options because he's a cloth/gun-user.

Rem sounds really strong. Too bad I don't really care about type-0 characters...

Kouriozan

Removed some inactive friends and I now have 6 free slots, add me for a 239 MAG Exdeath with Cura, first come first served!

EDIT : full

How big a deal is farming materials? I kinda want Locke, but now that I have all my units awakened to 5* I'm not too concerned about awakening mats, and other than that I haven't really needed to farm for anything. Are there some recipes later that use really rare items? Or some that are available now that I don't know about?

Nohar

Hero Ring finally unlocked. It is high time I farm Megacrystals... Meh. Oh well, I don't really have a choice if I want to boost my characters. Leveling-up Golbez is going to take a back seat for now.

UrSuLeTzU

I had 5k lapis just lying around and decided to shoot for Chizuru again.. Alas I got: 2x Kefka(5*, 3*), Golbez, Cyan, Penelo, Shadow, 2x Maria and another Luna. RIP Chizuru but at least I can make a party with 3x Kefka(I already had a maxed 350 magic beast), Exdeath and Golbez for the lulz. My main Kefka does 10k with hypercharge so I would call 3x Kefkas a win all in all :D

Xion86

Makes sense. I thought all of you already had cgizuru and kefka. Bummer.

I wish :(

So I bought some more lapis for a final try, another 11 tickets and no Chizuru :( RIP indeed. I'll crack on with what I have now and only use the free tickets we get. Spent too much haha, no more (luckily I enjoy the game and planning on playing for the long run anyway).

leehom

I wish :(

So I bought some more lapis for a final try, another 11 tickets and no Chizuru :( RIP indeed. I'll crack on with what I have now and only use the free tickets we get. Spent too much haha, no more (luckily I enjoy the game and planning on playing for the long run anyway).

Maybe you should've rerolled while we still had the ten free tickets? I did and no regrets. I still sorta play my old account from beta, but my new account is definitely much improved.

liezryou

Maybe you should've rerolled while we still had the ten free tickets? I did and no regrets. I still sorta play my old account from beta, but my new account is definitely much improved.

Same here, although i started on global release so i only had to redo until rank 21ish. I'm pleased with the result :)

cB4ecse.png

I've been wondering if I should shoot for Chizu/Vaan/Bartz but the results a few of you yielded today has me thinking I should perhaps just wait for later characters down the road. I'm assuming if I build Rain and Lass up to 5 stars they should be adequate for physical damage. I have five star Exdeath and Kefka for magic. I'd really like to have a beastly physical attacker though....Wonder when 6 stars will hit so Rain can be around as good as Vaan.

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, the lack of a physical attacker is the major hole in my party at this time. I have magic covered with Kefka and Terra, healing with Terra and Fina, but I have no real tank, and Chizuru is my heavy hitter. Celes is an okay support unit, but really need to level up Garland, and need another attacker or a tank.

Xion86

Ah I just didn't want to lose all the progress I've made with the story, items, characters and colosseum rank. I'd also linked to my main Facebook after I found out about re rolling :( was just too late, I'll stick to what I've got now.

55 tickets and no Chizuru though... I feel like I've been re rolling :p

Pejo

Rem sounds really great. I like the Type Zero characters, I really want to get Ace and Nine when they're eventually released in Global.

I hope Global starts picking up pace on some of these banners. The lapis and tickets I have are definitely burning a hole in my pocket.

I feel more impatient because the next batch of characters suck. Makes me feel like I should take a chance with the "boosted" odds for Chizuru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom