• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

On reddit comments one user says there is total of 9 bundles, all has same stuff, only colour of Megacite is different.
Now to see is it actually daily Lapis packet or once in some event or one time purchase.

This is from reddit too.
c8qBGtU.jpg

bonkeng

That Megacite Bundle, most likely one time purchase only.

If not, it renders the 11 ticket bundle obsolete.

3.3k Lapis you get the same amount of tickets, plus the Keys, Megacites, Elixirs and Phoenix Down. Insane value.

Heng

That Megacite Bundle, most likely one time purchase only.

If not, it renders the 11 ticket bundle obsolete.

3.3k Lapis you get the same amount of tickets, plus the Keys, Megacites, Elixirs and Phoenix Down. Insane value.
Literally just bought the 11 tickets one so they go fuck themselves if it's unlimited.
I probably should have posted this too. The offer expires in 15/16/17 days (there's another image with this bundle only having 15 days and there's probably more bundles as Rixa has stated) and there is a limit to how many you can buy. I would bet it's a buy once for each bundle so you could probably still buy all the bundles before the event ends.

Xion86

Props for doing it with those units especially. Didn't cheese it at all

Thank you! Didn't re roll at all so stuck with what I was given and then used tickets. I had to swap out Kefka for Kain as he wasn't helping as much (sometimes go with what YOU feel works and is best for you, instead of what some webpage tells you is the "best"). I NEEDED two healers for this too.

Rain had to stick to keeping its attack down and then attacking with Lasswell to chain (he was using Tranquillity).
Terra had to use Silence and get lucky, if not then Cura. Raise if someone did go down (she is 70/80 right now).
Fina had to use Cura (sor a stronger one at times) only used Cheer twice due to not having a chance and its high MP cost, but did really help when it was on.
Kain had to stick to using Jump, which means he avoided most attacks and came down with decent damage.

I was "safe" when Europa had its attack down and Silence on, when Silence didn't hit, it was quite tricky and risky knowing how much to keep trying until it sticks. There were times when I cast Protect on Terra (I equipped an auto Shell ring on her before the fight). Few times were I needed to stay on the defence.

I just had to keep going with Attack, Tranquility, Jump and 2x Cura for a lot of the time. By the end of it, I was lucky and everyone was alive when he went down.

I did it again; I got the maintenance time wrong. I was an hour late...ah well morning nrg...and also ah well nrg from daily quests I'd not claimed (claimed the lapis one was too tired to do some runs with the rest last night).

Literally just bought the 11 tickets one so they go fuck themselves if it's unlimited.
At the same time at least a new island means lots of 100 lapis to score.

Rixa

I did it again; I got the maintenance time wrong. I was an hour late...ah well morning nrg...and also ah well nrg from daily quests I'd not claimed (claimed the lapis one was too tired to do some runs with the rest last night).
At the same time at least a new island means lots of 100 lapis to score.

I was 1h late too, lost 52 nrg. I did use some nrg earlier morning (about 30ish) but plan was to use those rest in 1 h time. I might need to do 3rd Island at some point, if I dont get Lapis more by other quick means. I have 1100 Lapis now. Oh well it just means my TM grind will go halt for some time.

I was 1h late too, lost 52 nrg. I did use some nrg earlier morning (about 30ish) but plan was to use those rest in 1 h time. I might need to do 3rd Island at some point, if I dont get Lapis more by other quick means. I have 1100 Lapis now. Oh well it just means my TM grind will go halt for some time.

what do you mean lost 52 nrg?
is there a exploit to get more energy before a maintinence or ?

bonkeng

I had 52/56 nrg when maintenance started :p. I was thinking I have 1h time to clear it to various quests (Vortex + PFE + ES).

Wait, you're only rank 46 currently? My old abandoned account was at rank 40 and you were atleast 2 ranks ahead of me during beta. And that was more than a month ago.

You're slacking Rixa :p

I had 52/56 nrg when maintenance started :p. I was thinking I have 1h time to clear it to various quests (Vortex + PFE + ES).

ah ok :)
I thought there was some expliot that I had not taken advantage of haha.

This game is awesome.
I finally am starting to get some good rolls from the use of my tickets.
pulled Locke, krille and Golbez. is it worth trying to get the other two that have higher drop rate or better save them for better units?

Rixa

Wait, you're only rank 46 currently? My old abandoned account was at rank 40 and you were atleast 2 ranks ahead of me during beta. And that was more than a month ago.

You're slacking Rixa :p

Ehh yeah, Iam falling behind in rank race where eventually everyone is at 100 and then 150 rank ;).

You know doing 21 days Earth Shrine with ratio of 1 nrg / 10 rank exp has price to pay :p

ah ok :)
I thought there was some expliot that I had not taken advantage of haha.

This game is awesome.
I finally am starting to get some good rolls from the use of my tickets.
pulled Locke, krille and Golbez. is it worth trying to get the other two that have higher drop rate or better save them for better units?

Definetly save, you already got the best unit of those 3.
Also if you dont have other healers, get Krile to 4* max level 60 asap. She learns Dualcast, you can cast Cura twice in one turn (or 2x Thundara or something).

Ehh yeah, Iam falling behind in rank race where eventually everyone is at 100 and then 150 rank ;).

You know doing 21 days Earth Shrine with ratio of 1 nrg / 10 rank exp has price to pay :p

Definetly save, you already got the best unit of those 3.
Also if you dont have other healers, get Krile to 4* max level 60 asap. She learns Dualcast, you can cast Cura twice in one turn (or 2x Thundara or something).

thanks man, working on her !

Kouriozan

That 300 lapis bundle sounds too good.
It's sorta sad that most of the story-packed mobile games from Japan never make it over. Exvius making it over is a blessing in that respect.
Granblue Fantasy got translated in English so it's even more weird it's still Japan only

So after dicking around with Locke a bit Ive developed a small criticism

it seems that there are quite a few abilities that are lacking in unique animations

I realize that this is a 2D pixel game but its just disappointed to click on Mirage Dive and only see Locke move forward and back and just have the numbers pop up

(Also abilities need a complete overhaul and rebalance. Mirage Dive is 15 mp for such a low scaling single target move?)

Starting to notice this with lots of other cool attacks. Its clear that the bulk of the animation detail was put into Limits and common spells/abilities

Hopefully we see some visual AS WELL AS mechanical updates in the future. No reason they cany build on the base they created here

I would only see them putting in heavy work on unique skill animations for potential 6* people. Too much work to be giving everyone that kinda treatment

Just a little nitpick among others

Im actually far more concerned with mechanical changes. Would be nice to see new stats (evasion being a thing) abilities, rebalancing and retooling, etc.

But it seems like they are going the push for the Power Creep model within the current F2P roadmap

I get that new content and characters are the priority I just love that this game even has the potential within its combat to have multiple builds and solutions to every tough encounter

Feels limiting to have so much fluff in the system

Rixa

0 New bundles.

Receive All friend points still crashes BE. Send all works :p They havent fixed this, happens if you have over 99 gifts to get, claim it to under 99 and receive all works :D.

It was off about 45mins

No it was not. Maintenance started 9:00 my time and ended 14:45 thus lasting 5h45mins, they said it would last 6 hours.

Slaythe

Is that a joke ?

I had energy stored that I was saving for the island. It's all gone, back to my "max energy" while I was above -_- .

Nice, just threw my two tickets into the random unit grinder and Locke and Chizuru popped out. Team is really starting to come together.

Dayum nice pulls man!

My current goal is to pump Locke to 80 and then use his treasure hunter to more efficiently farm up the rest of my high end units (Terra, Kefka, COD, Firion)

Then smash the colloseum and chimera. Wrap up the final quests and finally get the new island started.

Ive been pleasantly surprised by the steady flow of content

Slaythe

I'm trying to make the mage hat but I can't find dark megacryst for the life of me.

Any help =( ?

Also I'm missing 2 trophies to get Hero's ring recipe. But I'm SO lazy now that's ve done the hardest one somehow.

I'm gonna get one from gifts sent tomorrow. Sadly I can't say my "gifts received" trophy is going well :/ You assholes.

Joke. But i'm probably gonna remove a lot of people.

Also as expected, my 5 stars 80 team is destroying anything on the new island.

CCIE

Banned
Sweet! 6 Awakenings from top trophy and another 500 Lapis this morning. Then level them up and sell them off. New island is open this morning! Seeing how nice everyone's pulls are this morning debating whether to pull or not

I'm trying to make the mage hat but I can't find dark megacryst for the life of me.

Any help =( ?

Also I'm missing 2 trophies to get Hero's ring recipe. But I'm SO lazy now that's ve done the hardest one somehow.

I'm gonna get one from gifts sent tomorrow. Sadly I can't say my "gifts received" trophy is going well :/ You assholes.

Joke. But i'm probably gonna remove a lot of people.

Also as expected, my 5 stars 80 team is destroying anything on the new island.
Phantom Forest collections nodes is your solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom