• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

Got rid of some people that actually have a life.

Free spots :p .

image.png

350 363 240

I always thought the stamina creep was a bit interesting. I mean, 2 islands in and we're up to 11 stam a level? I mean damn.

What does JP max out at now?

Its crazy

This game has so many great ideas... I would pay for a full price game made with assets and RPG mechanics of this quality that WASNT F2Play

I hope they see the potential in making more true sprite based jrpgs on Mobile

If only the Mobile remakes of the other FF games looked this good.......

linkent

increased my friend slot limits and the bug still here..

cant add anyone but others can add me.

415 518 457 - Exdeath/Cecil/Kefka lead

c-murph

Ugh, nearing the end boys. Locke has 19K exp left and Kefka has 22K... another 2 more runs in vortex should get them to 80.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
Just started this game. And going through the story but not to the castle yet. Should I just be leveling my guys at the vortex or something? Not entirely sure what to do other than advance the story.

Kouriozan

increased my friend slot limits and the bug still here..

cant add anyone but others can add me.

415 518 457 - Exdeath/Cecil/Kefka lead
Facebook friends can bug your friend list, happened to me too.
Let's say your friend list show 50/60 and you have 11 facebook friends showing, you won't be able to add someone or accept request.

Azuran

Banned
Just started this game. And going through the story but not to the castle yet. Should I just be leveling my guys at the vortex or something? Not entirely sure what to do other than advance the story.

Just advance the story as much as you can as that levels up both your characters and rank and nets you lapis to pull for stuff in the future or increase friends/material slots. It also opens up better grinding spots for farming items and exp and opens up quests that gives you access to better equipment.

zombieshavebrains

I have not used cocaine
Just advance the story as much as you can as that levels up both your characters and rank and nets you lapis to pull for stuff in the future or increase friends/material slots. It also opens up better grinding spots for farming items and exp and opens up quests that gives you access to better equipment.
I got a white mage named Leah as my character. Is she like garbage tier? She dies all the time. Is there a way I can get a new one or how do I unlock new characters?

Receive All friend points still crashes BE. Send all works :p They havent fixed this, happens if you have over 99 gifts to get, claim it to under 99 and receive all works :D.
If it is 99 then at least that is somewhat of an improvement. Previously, it was crashing if I had over either 35 or 45 gifts to receive (I can't remember the exact number).

Lyrian

I got a white mage named Leah as my character. Is she like garbage tier? She dies all the time. Is there a way I can get a new one or how do I unlock new characters?

She's useful if you have no other healer characters available and are not cheezing the story through overpowered friend helpers. That said, she is the weakest healer in the game and won't make it past halfway into the second island at most.

Lyrian

Its crazy

This game has so many great ideas... I would pay for a full price game made with assets and RPG mechanics of this quality that WASNT F2Play

I hope they see the potential in making more true sprite based jrpgs on Mobile

If only the Mobile remakes of the other FF games looked this good.......

Sadly though, this is the forward-looking business model. Time is a flat circle, and all that. It's the return of the 80's and 90's arcades in a new form. If SE wasn't so confident about the game taking off, a) it would never have received the polish it did and b) never have left Japan.

At least, it most circumstances, the story missions only have to drudged through once and never looked at again. It won't even be an issue in a few days once everything is cleared once again.

Lyrian

I probably should have posted this too. The offer expires in 15/16/17 days (there's another image with this bundle only having 15 days and there's probably more bundles as Rixa has stated) and there is a limit to how many you can buy. I would bet it's a buy once for each bundle so you could probably still buy all the bundles before the event ends.

Just an FYI, the 11 ticket bundle is now set to expire in 14 days, which would suggest that the bundle expiring in 15 days is a one-day available bundle that will show up when the 11 ticket bundle expires (and so on for each of the other bundles).

popcorn.gif

shuusin

Neo Member
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but when does the tutorial end and when do I get the free summon tickets? Or were those free summon tickets a limited time only?

I always thought the stamina creep was a bit interesting. I mean, 2 islands in and we're up to 11 stam a level? I mean damn.

What does JP max out at now?
I think the most for non-exploration/esper levels is 14. It goes up and down though. In the previous JP update, all of the stages were only 6-10 stamina per level.

I've been playing for 2 months and I'm caught up on the story despite all of the farming events they have going on, so it's not really as bad as it looks.

Valonquar

The free tickets were a early adopter bonus, however there's still ticket rewards for hitting certain storyline parts I believe. Tutorial is the first few zones.

I still have a few spots left.
Rudeboy
950 590 448

It's great to have some new content again. Anyone else have some performance issues in that first area after the town? Must be all that rain and lighting making it chug.

Ok app says i have 25 slots so it must be bugged

Hopefully you all can add me as soon as it updates itself?

What a pain lol

746 132 519

Pejo

Just did some housekeeping on accounts that look like they re-rolled and haven't been logged in since that ended, so I have about 20 slots.

Got a maxed out Bartz right now with the best non-TM stuff I can get him, but i'll be switching it to a utility/farming Locke when I get him maxed out.

CCIE

Banned
Damn, I'm full now... thinking about kicking anyone more than 2 days at this point. Have 5 maxed Locke's on my list and another half dozen maxed Zidane's. Could use a few more ;)

Damn, I'm full now... thinking about kicking anyone more than 2 days at this point. Have 5 maxed Locke's on my list and another half dozen maxed Zidane's. Could use a few more ;)

I've been sticking with at least 5 days last played right now. I always feel bad removing people from my friends list since you never know if they had something come up where they couldn't play for a few days or their phone broke or something like that. Definitely had a bunch of people who either quit or rerolled that I had to get rid of though.

I had one person whose message was "Inactive 1d = removed" or something like that and their last played info was 2 days. That made me laugh.

Lyrian

I still have a few spots left.
Rudeboy
950 590 448

It's great to have some new content again. Anyone else have some performance issues in that first area after the town? Must be all that rain and lighting making it chug.

Yeah. The Marsh exploration is making my Note 5 slow to a crawl. It's the constant rain effects that's guilty, just like the clouds/fog on the second isle explorations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom