• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Cleared the story content, maxed Chizuru, and gave Bartz that pretty good Trident you get in the last exploration map. I had a good session.

Now back to the mindless grinding. I need to max Ifrit for the next 2 days until I can make another Hero's Ring.

Pbae

So I maxed out my team and just been trying to clear the story mission and colesium. It's going very slow though. The story missions are 12 nrg for 3 battles for me right now so in a given day I can only do a handful.

But since my team is set and maxed, should I try to level my Espers or farm for item mats instead? For items, I have only equipped what was given to me through story so far and coliseum and for Espers, I haven't really started at all other than a 16 1* Irfrit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Dumped some inactive users - like 5 spots free. Daily Gifter - max lvl Chiz.

My ID

Lyrian

Is there any better sword for Rain aside from Buster Sword?

Sword? As far as raw damage numbers, no, Not at least anything that's not a TM.

AFAIK, the only weapon he can equip that is commonly available that has a higher ATK than the Buster Sword (35) is the Mythril Hammer (37).

Lyrian

Anyone else getting sub-par results from Phantom Forest today?

The forest has been somewhat unkind to me today. Still dropping tons of magicite, but most of its is weighted towards the low end of the xp scale (shards/uncolored magicite) rather than green magicites/megacites.

Dawg

Is Phantom Forest still the best place for esper crystals?

New zones have more loot spots but drop less crystals I feel.

Shouta

If you guys don't want to farm up a ton of stuff to feed your Espers, then you can just wait for the farming events. A lot of them will drop the magicites. Thanks to them, I've got like 400-500 a piece for each color. I'm ready for Titan and the eventual level 3 forms, lol.

wilstreak

What is the best weapon for Garland?
My Garland is at 74 using only Ogrekiller and his damage output is to put it simply, shameful.
Even with double hand on lv 80, i don't it will change much.

I mean, his damage is onlf half of Chizuru's damage (and not even counting Barrage).

What is the best weapon for Garland?
My Garland is at 74 using only Ogrekiller and his damage output is to put it simply, shameful.
Even with double hand on lv 80, i don't it will change much.

I mean, his damage is onlf half of Chizuru's damage (and not even counting Barrage).

Osafune if not the mura...also once you stick two Hero Rings on him he's a fucking monster.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I've cleaned up my Friends List a little bit, guys, so if you need someone else who plays daily, please add me :)

I currently have Golbez as my leader.

Etria

Pretty new to this, so I was wondering if there's any preference to awakening units or levelling them up before awakening them? Does one or the other yield better/stronger units?

Dragner

Pretty new to this, so I was wondering if there's any preference to awakening units or levelling them up before awakening them? Does one or the other yield better/stronger units?

You can only awaken a unit once its max level so you will need to max it first.

Dragner

Thanks. I thought that it was giving me the option of awakening them when they aren't at max level. Guess not :p

Yeah its a bit confusing I also thought that the first time. Basically the option is active so you can see what mats are needed for each unit.

Rixa

I've cleaned up my Friends List a little bit, guys, so if you need someone else who plays daily, please add me :)

I currently have Golbez as my leader.

Kicked one idle player and tossed FR to you.
Dont expect me to get much ranks for the next 3 weeks or so :). Playing actively tho :p

Just earned my second rare ticket pack, are there any great characters coming up, or should I shoot for Chizuru before the pool gets more diluted?

mikemandey

Switched my party leader to Vaan because he's the only top tier unit I have who can equip Gungnir. Gotta get Barrage soon with my 5 Lunas.

I have some free slots. ID: 332,522,188

Heng

I freed up 5 slots as well but I can't add anyone due to the FB glitch. I can still accept requests though. I'm running max Kefka (+253 MAG) and soon Locke with Treasure hunt.

ID: 388,551,911

Dragner

WoL is probably on the next batch. I have Cecil and even with WoL being better on his 5* form I will wait for his awakening banner to pull for him.

wilstreak

It's actually better to equip Garland with Hyper Wrists. Mine gets 289 atk with Hyper Wrists and 281 atk with Hero Rings

I look at the Wiki that Hyper Wrist only adds +10 ATK while Hero rings add 10% attack. Garland's base attack is 113, with Hero Rings' he will get +11 ATK.

I don't understand how your Garland is better up with Hyper wrist than Hero ring's. Or is there any special ability in the Hyper wrist

Rixa

New bundles are really bad :D
Screenshot_20160801-110319.png
This wasnt surprise at all. Honeymoon is over, back to normal life :p

Heng

Holy crap, did anyone see what it takes to make a rod? Looks like they really want us to farm this event....

Rixa

Holy crap, did anyone see what it takes to make a rod? Looks like they really want us to farm this event....

This was almost "certain" that you need to grind a lot to get materials. Iam just doing BNG/INT/ADV once and be done with that. After that its back to TM grinding :p.

scarlet

I was gonna ask this.

I'm crafting hero's ring, can't see the recipe.

Crafting the vessel now.

Edit from wiki:

Massive Stone (1)
Void Vessel (44)
Litrock (66)
Earth's Core (66)
Demon Heart (80)

Gil 3,200

12 hours

LOL, this is crazy

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Of course you need to farm to craft these Items - why else would the event be on for multiple Days ? But if the Gear is worth it...im in xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom