• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Rashaka. Think I'm going to level him up and see what i can do.

If you can get his HP up to at least what you have your lower units at and equip him with a coral sword, you should be fine. Just really important to have constant bara and healing each round. You can get the Coral Sword as a quest reward if you haven't already:

Objective: Deliver ingredients to the tavern

Deliver 3 Dragon Scale and 3 Elemental Tear to the inn at the southeasternmost part of the city (Grandport). They both can be found in Chamber of Creation - ADV.

Easier than crafting one since it requires a bunch of Mithril ore to craft.

If you can get his HP up to at least what you have your lower units at and equip him with a coral sword, you should be fine. Just really important to have constant bara and healing each round. You can get the Coral Sword as a quest reward if you haven't already:

Objective: Deliver ingredients to the tavern

Deliver 3 Dragon Scale and 3 Elemental Tear to the inn at the southeasternmost part of the city (Grandport). They both can be found in Chamber of Creation - ADV.

Easier than crafting one since it requires a bunch of Mithril ore to craft.
Wave Canon just blows my team up.

Victrix

*beard*
How do I make sure my account is saved? Once its linked to a facebook account its good right? My sfx are all glitching out so I was going to try a reinstall.

Heng

Yeah, I'm in need of some new units... I've got almost 60 sacred crystals to level up units with, so hopefully I can pull one of each. At least two of the three. I'm still debating whether to pull for Locke or Artemios tomorrow before the banner goes away. How has people's luck been with the banner?
I got 2 Locke but none of the other characters out of ~10 pulls.

AXWrYbY.jpg
I've gotten about 5-6% on each characters in the past two days, I don't regret skipping this demon unleashed event at all. I may combine both Locke if I don't get Zidane by the time those two make 95% TMR.

unrealist

My Lapis always show a different amount when I play on my iPad or Android phone. Could it be each OS has its own Lapis count? What you earn on each OS is only available there?

scarlet

I've gotten about 5-6% on each characters in the past two days, I don't regret skipping this demon unleashed event at all. I may combine both Locke if I don't get Zidane by the time those two make 95% TMR.

Wait. You can rename your party? How?

NomarTyme

Wait. You can rename your party? How?

"Unit" tab then press PARTY#

Nice. I've been getting skipping the demon unleashed also. Pretty close to get that Ribbon from Kefka! Still contemplating whether to fuse or have two ribbons though.

CCIE

Banned
I've been farming for HR, and just normal play all my characters have around 10% TMR at this time. I originally figured once I have enough for 10 HR, I may start the TMR grind, but need an idea of what to prioritize. OTOH, have 100 TMR on some FP units soon, and it may be a good idea to use them in a grind for future HR.

So I may stop the HR grind at five for now, and work on TMR instead. Thoughts? I have Luna, Terra, Chizuru, Kefka, and Shantotto currently as TMR priority. But I also have Celes as a possibility.

Azuran

Banned
Grinding is such a pain in the ass that it's making me not bother to start this up if I'm playing another game. I lost the free lapis last night because I couldn't bother to stop playing Steins;Gate and boot this up for 10 mins. Also affecting my Colosseum progress since I should be around INT-A if I bothered to play more often.

scarlet

"Unit" tab then press PARTY#

Nice. I've been getting skipping the demon unleashed also. Pretty close to get that Ribbon from Kefka! Still contemplating whether to fuse or have two ribbons though.

WOW

I've been farming for HR, and just normal play all my characters have around 10% TMR at this time. I figure once I have enough for 10 HR, I may start the TMR grind, but need an idea of what to prioritize. OTOH, have 100 TMR on some FP units soon, and it may be a good idea to use them in a grind for future HR.

So I may stop the HR grind at five for now, and work on TMR instead. Thoughts? I have Luna, Terra, Celes, Kefka,

After Golem. I think I'm gonna farm for TM.

My TM units are Exd, Chizu, Luna, Celes and Gilbert (lol)

NomarTyme

I've been farming for HR, and just normal play all my characters have around 10% TMR at this time. I figure once I have enough for 10 HR, I may start the TMR grind, but need an idea of what to prioritize. OTOH, have 100 TMR on some FP units soon, and it may be a good idea to use them in a grind for future HR.

So I may stop the HR grind at five for now, and work on TMR instead. Thoughts? I have Luna, Terra, Celes, Kefka,

Luna - Barrage
Celes - Minerva Bustier
Kefka - Ribbon
Terra - Ultima

I like them all... mostly the top 3. You'll going to need one unit for TM farming. Prepare for at least 40-50 days of straight up grinding. May want to strive for 2 % a day.

_woLf

Getting more and more crashes in this game these days. Really bumming me out and it's making me not want to play anymore.

:(

Rixa

Having run Earth Shrine over 6k times or something. I can safely say that Trust Bonus chest wont work straight from counting odds from TM %
My TM% now are

Cecil:
62,6%

Shantottos:
a) 76,7%
b) 66,3%
c) 61,1%
d) 64,5%

Even in these % its much much more common to _not_ get any Trust Bonus chests than to get all 5 chests. Today I have had 4 ES runs without single Trust Chest. So far in all my runs I only acquired once all the 5 chests.

At the moment I dont mind if I get the TB chest or not, but if running something else and with those % you wont get single chest could suck. Also I heard that TB chests bug (are missing) in Kolobos, thus you wont get any in story mode even if you have TM 100%.

I can't say if the Kolobos bug is true, cause only run one story mission there (with my TM team) and didnt get single chest. Going to try it again when I have 100% TM units.

Heng

Having run Earth Shrine over 6k times or something. I can safely say that Trust Bonus chest wont work straight from counting odds from TM %
My TM% now are

Cecil:
62,6%

Shantottos:
a) 76,7%
b) 66,3%
c) 61,1%
d) 64,5%

Even in these % its much much more common to _not_ get any Trust Bonus chests than to get all 5 chests. Today I have had 4 ES runs without single Trust Chest. So far in all my runs I only acquired once all the 5 chests.
Damn that's crazy... I was only going to get 2 Shantotto to 47% and fuse them together (and continue with the third Shantotto along side Luna/Kefka/Terra).

I can't imagine keeping up with TM farming all the way to 100% for each character, there's still things I haven't done (like level my Espers).

I had a question on the Garv Rod farming. Can you still farm the other materials after the event is done? I assume that hearts and the stone are the only things you can get in the event so of you get those can you still farm later for the other stuff or do the recipies also disappear?

I'm my semi casual play, I can't even foresee ever getting trust mastery rewards in a year's time. It's ludicrous how little you gain. Is there anything that speeds it along in the future?

Rixa

Damn that's crazy... I was only going to get 2 Shantotto to 47% and fuse them together (and continue with the third Shantotto along side Luna/Kefka/Terra).

I can't imagine keeping up with TM farming all the way to 100% for each character, there's still things I haven't done (like level my Espers).

Rixa doesn't play around... impressive :eek:

Damn Rixa, You are going to have four MAG 30% and Excalibur when done with that.

Yup, I should have about 17-20 days left grinding.
After that I can toss 4x30% MAG to Exdeath and I plan to level my Kefka to 5* (its 3* havent touched it).
So I have AOE nuke & single target nuke, excalibur goes to Firion. When first Shant hits 100% I replace it with Luna and get some % to it.

Things to do after TM marathon:
- All the quests & story missions in 3 Island undone (except that 1 story)
- 12 Quests undone in 2nd Island.
- 0 Espers at 40 level.

Got something to do after TM :)

I'm my semi casual play, I can't even foresee ever getting trust mastery rewards in a year's time. It's ludicrous how little you gain. Is there anything that speeds it along in the future?

Somewhere in the future, there are Trust Moogles that give 5% or 10% to TM, in JP they get (event grinding) few per month, depending event schedules.

desverger

I had a question on the Garv Rod farming. Can you still farm the other materials after the event is done? I assume that hearts and the stone are the only things you can get in the event so of you get those can you still farm later for the other stuff or do the recipies also disappear?

Yes, only the Hearts and Massive Stones are event specific. The recipes do not disappear.

chrono01

My TM% now are

Cecil:
62,6%

Shantottos:
a) 76,7%
b) 66,3%
c) 61,1%
d) 64,5%

At the moment I dont mind if I get the TB chest or not, but if running something else and with those % you wont get single chest could suck. Also I heard that TB chests bug (are missing) in Kolobos, thus you wont get any in story mode even if you have TM 100%.

I can't say if the Kolobos bug is true, cause only run one story mission there (with my TM team) and didnt get single chest. Going to try it again when I have 100% TM units.
O_O

You're insane, and I respect that. Nicely done!

Valonquar

Is that with the Murasame, or do you have the TMR?
Murasame, Tiger Helm, Black Belt Gi, 2 Hero Rings, 20% ATK materia & 3 10% ATK materia. 2* Ifrit up to 29, so she will probably go up a few more points when he's finished. No TMR yet.

I have a single Zidane, and Hayate So between those and praying for a random Miyuki when I pull for WoL with my saved up tickets. Plan on starting the TM grind once I finish off Ifrit/Grav Rod.

scarlet

Murasame, Tiger Helm, Black Belt Gi, 2 Hero Rings, 20% ATK materia & 3 10% ATK materia. 2* Ifrit up to 29, so she will probably go up a few more points when he's finished. No TMR yet.

I have a single Zidane, and Hayate So between those and praying for a random Miyuki when I pull for WoL with my saved up tickets. Plan on starting the TM grind once I finish off Ifrit/Grav Rod.

How?

Zafir

Grinding is such a pain in the ass that it's making me not bother to start this up if I'm playing another game. I lost the free lapis last night because I couldn't bother to stop playing Steins;Gate and boot this up for 10 mins. Also affecting my Colosseum progress since I should be around INT-A if I bothered to play more often.
Yeah I'm totally the same.

I'm only on INT-D because of it. :p

Having to do exploration for the dailies is kind of annoying too, can't just auto it all as it requires movement.

Yeah I'm totally the same.

I'm only on INT-D because of it. :p

Having to do exploration for the dailies is kind of annoying too, can't just auto it all as it requires movement.

I found that just doing the Siren battle twice counts as the explorations for dailies, allowing me to mostly auto-battle all the daily stuff. think it's less stam that way, as well.

wilstreak

what, how suddenly Artemios ranks so highly.

The last time i see the rank, his score is only about 7 or so, now he is higher than my Garland.

If i already have Chizuru, Leo, and Garland, should I chase for him or just save ticket for WoL?

H3xum

what, how suddenly Artemios ranks so highly.

The last time i see the rank, his score is only about 7 or so, now he is higher than my Garland.

If i already have Chizuru, Leo, and Garland, should I chase for him or just save ticket for WoL?

Wait for WoL. Artemois is not future proof.

Xion86

Woohoo back in game...back to Demon Heart farming :) haven't read what the maintenance was for yet though and if there were any updates.

Yogg

65/80 hearts and 36/44 vessels, and 700xp away from a rank up. With a little luck I might be able to finish before the cactuar event!

Where you getting your Litrocks from Chilly?

Bring a thief to the event vortex and steal from everything, they all have litrock. I've sold 2 stacks since the event started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom