• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilstreak

The rating reflects the unit as it stands in the global version of the game.

That is the reason why Kefka ranks higher than Exdeath now.
Previously both have the same score (8.5), but that is considering Exdeath future proof to 6 star.

Xion86

Thanks Yogg.

Btw, Rixa you're crazy for going on with that grind still! I've got so much other stuff to do in the game I feel I can't have done the TM grind haha, always doing something. Guess I'll wait for the Trust Moogles.

Azuran

Banned
Yeah I'm totally the same.

I'm only on INT-D because of it. :p

Having to do exploration for the dailies is kind of annoying too, can't just auto it all as it requires movement.

I just can't stand having to spend up to 10 mins exploring just to get the daily quests prize from that. Right now I'm just spamming the second Ifrit fight as much as I can to quickly rank up and have more energy so I don't have to log in as often.

I know this is a dumb complain, but I wish I could play less times a day. The bar in this game fills way too fast and the energy is not high enough which means I have to check multiple times throughout the day to make sure I don't lose anything which is a pain since I'm always doing something else the majority of the time.

Dawg

That is the reason why Kefka ranks higher than Exdeath now.
Previously both have the same score (8.5), but that is considering Exdeath future proof to 6 star.

one day kefka will rise from the shadows

a 6 star upgrade outta nowhere

nobody will see it coming

bonkeng

one day kefka will rise from the shadows

a 6 star upgrade outta nowhere

nobody will see it coming

Well, I'm actually expecting it.

I'd be more surprised if he doesn't get a 6* treatment when ff6 event comes.

There's really no other candidate if it follows the trend of Protagonist + Antagonist 6* upgrade.

Slaythe

Well, I'm actually expecting it.

I'd be more surprised if he doesn't get a 6* treatment when ff6 event comes.

There's really no other candidate if it follows the trend of Protagonist + Antagonist 6* upgrade.

Golbez got nothing.

So Kuja and Kefka aren't guaranteed a 6 star.

bonkeng

Golbez got nothing.

So Kuja and Kefka aren't guaranteed a 6 star.

Golbez isn't the main Antagonist of FF4,
Zemus is
and he becomes a Protagonist in FF4 After Years.

Maybe that's why he doesn't get the 6* like the others.

Kuja and Kefka are the main Antagonist of their respective FF games.

Not saying it's 100% that they're getting 6*, but their chances are much higher than Golbez.

condigy

I had this problem on Android before but havent had it in a long time

Im not entirely sure what causes the bug

For anyone else having this problem; It seemed my friendslist was bugged.I could not enter the send gifts screen nor could I check my friendslist without the app crashing

Had a 1-2 with support where they suggested few fixes. Eventually they proposed to delete my friendslist which fixed the issue.

So starting over with 0 friends;My friendcode if anyone wants to add me(Added couple of users in this thread iirc)

Xion86

So uhhhh anyone try Mobius yet?

I couldn't get in at all yesterday but did this morning. Only did the tutorial. Not keen on the action/button bashing based combat. Means I'm just going to be hitting my iPad with my finger most the time. But I'll play through it :) much prefer EXVIUS, and the auto/repeat mode is a blessing :D haha.

mikemandey

So uhhhh anyone try Mobius yet?

I don't play much mobile games or gacha in particular so I can't really compare it with another games, but for me the user interface in that game is a cluttered mess and the frame rate seems very bad (My device is S7 Edge).

I think I'll stick to BE, which looks simpler and cleaner

KmHClA8.png

More FF9 Characters incoming to Global next it seems

Slaythe

That makes no sense yeah. Steiner should be mandatory.

And if a side character make it in it's Beatrix. Not Lani.

Humpf.

I'll waste a few tickets to try to get Dagga though.

du7y

So with the update today they have increased footpad rate? In 5 runs ADV 11 Demon Hearts, and for the first time 2 footpad's in one run for 2 times this morning

Valentus

So, Zidane and Kuja 6 star in the next JP patch it seems, and rebalancing materia stack system.

Edit: Nope, just Gl event in japanese announcement lol. I hope zidane and kuja gets their 6star soon.

Zafir

So with the update today they have increased footpad rate? In 5 runs ADV 11 Demon Hearts, and for the first time 2 footpad's in one run for 2 times this morning

No, you just got lucky.

I haven't come across one so far today.

CCIE

Banned
Does that mean a rate up for Zidane is coming? Going to pull on that banner for sure, since FFIX and FFT are my favorites of the series

CCIE

Banned
Anyonee see that Gumi intends to change the 6.99 bundle to include awakening crystals (banner during maintenance)? And there is going to be a change to materia stacking to balance the game - sure whales will be pissed. I don't know Japanese though

creid

I just can't stand having to spend up to 10 mins exploring just to get the daily quests prize from that. Right now I'm just spamming the second Ifrit fight as much as I can to quickly rank up and have more energy so I don't have to log in as often.
I can't stand exploration either - just do the first Siren fight instead, for some reason it counts as doing exploration.

Pejo

So, Zidane and Kuja 6 star in the next JP patch it seems, and rebalancing materia stack system.

Edit: Nope, just Gl event in japanese announcement lol. I hope zidane and kuja gets their 6star soon.

OMG Zidane 6*!!! It better:

A. Have Dual Wield natively
B. Give him some badass ST attacks
C. Not be magic hybrid.
D. Would be nice if it reduced the cast time of his limit break, but that's just getting picky.

up to 20 hearts in about a day and a half of farming, I should get a Gravity rod no problem before the event ends. Might skip some heart farming for Cactaur Dunes in anticipation of that 5* WoL I'm about to pull.

Lyrian

And there is going to be a change to materia stacking to balance the game - sure whales will be pissed. I don't know Japanese though

Apparently, further discussion on the topic seems to imply that the statement was a re-emphasis on the difference between ability/materia stacking rules on global versus Japan. The change was made so that global's progression was not primarily determined by how many whale TMs a player could stack on a single unit. As such, global will be a "fairer" version of the game (likely because of reduced tolerances towards gacha mechanics in the Western world).

JP will not have their materia ruleset rewritten.

Lyrian

Sorry to say, that was your Lightning roll right there.

I'm currently at 3 footpads over 50 runs grand total.

Has anyone else noticed a huge difference in steal rates as of yesterday/today? My Vaan was hitting 50-70% of the time before and now it has been literally taking almost 7-10 steals pretty much every time. I will still get the occasional first or 2nd attempt but it is very clearly taking longer on average for me now.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
After the maintenance Kefka has been doing backflip animations while attacking two out of three times. It was much rarer before.

Anyone else notice this? I wonder why they don't do patch notes for this stuff.

creid

WHAT!!!

Why the hell did anyone not say this
Pretty sure someone mentioned it in this thread, but it's a big thread. It's the only reason I'm getting the daily 50 lapis now, not even free currency could get me to do exploration. I'm *hoping* it's intentional and not a bug, because if they ever "fix" it then I'm going to be missing out on lapis again.

Nohar

I'm losing interest in this game... I guess I'll still play once in a while and do the quests for the 50 daily lapis, but I am probably going to drop this rather quickly (I guess Record Keeper burned me off mobile gaming).

Slaythe

I'm losing interest in this game... I guess I'll still play once in a while and do the quests for the 50 daily lapis, but I am probably going to drop this rather quickly (I guess Record Keeper burned me off mobile gaming).

I'm also losing interest sadly.

I nolifed this quite a bit but now there's literally nothing else to do, I could care less about farming shitty pieces of equipment.

UrSuLeTzU

I'm also losing interest sadly.

I nolifed this quite a bit but now there's literally nothing else to do, I could care less about farming shitty pieces of equipment.

It's your own damn fault for no-lifing the game :p. I've been playing since global luanch and I'm only rank 34, did all the content including the S-5 INT Frost Dragon fight and I'm doing fine. Currently doing the demon event which is pretty bad but nowhere near as bad as people complain in this thread and leveling my Artemios in anticipation for his badass bow from the next optional boss fight. I'm pretty hyped for WoL and Lenna(even though I have Roselia) and gonna spend at least 15 tickes to get them. I spent exactly 0.99 euros on this game for an emergency lapis refill for a last ditch(failed) attempt on Chizuru and I don't feel burnt out at all. I enjoy finding the no energy hidden quests and I think they're pretty cool and give you stuff to do outside the NRG constraints. Also there is absolutely no reason not to use NOX to farm TMs, it's easy to set up and gives you real hope of getting cool items without losing your sanity or spending stupid amounts of cash. Hope you don't give up so early on the game and the future events spark your interest more :)

Celegus

Pretty sure someone mentioned it in this thread, but it's a big thread. It's the only reason I'm getting the daily 50 lapis now, not even free currency could get me to do exploration. I'm *hoping* it's intentional and not a bug, because if they ever "fix" it then I'm going to be missing out on lapis again.
Haha yeah I did a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom