• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maledict

Meh, I had forgotten how abusive these type of games actually were. Did another 10 pulls - not a single gold. Definitely going to avoid spending cash in the future on the game.

Dreavus

Might as well post mine.

3 pulls, Krile (3*), Sabin (3*), WoL (4*).

I desperately needed something to start replacing my story party members with (Rain especially) so this really helps.

I still have 5.5k lapis saved so I might try a few more times tomorrow for Lenna. Hopefully the next banner has some physical DPS on it because I had no luck with Chizuru.

Xion86

Well I got...

Rakshasa
Cyan
Luna
Tellah
Firon
Shadow
Tella

:( no Chiz or WoL

Current party is Rain, Kain, Lasswell, Kefka, Terra (I have Luna too).

Nohar

Well, my future party will probably be composed of CoD, Exdeath, Celes, Lenna and Tellah. I may swap CoD out for another magic attacker (Golbez? My another Tellah?) in order to make good use of Celes' Focus ability. Overall, I am quite happy. Once everyone is leveled up, I guess I will try my luck again against the Chimera (with everyone equiped with the spell which inflicts dark damage, since I don't really have any other options against it).

CCIE

Banned
Wow, I really would have liked WoL, but I pulled multiple 6* future units, and I pulled Vaan instead, who will probably get a 6* when FFXII comes around again. He is the main antagonist. I still have 9K Lapis as well, so not all horrible.

And yes, the rate for Bartz seems to be pretty high right now. I pulled 9 times and got two Bartz, Firion, Tellah, and Vaan. I'm all in for Cecil down the road. I will get him one day simply because he is a 3*

Xion86

I could give Firon a go, could replace either Rain, Lasswell or Kain. Not sure if I should replace Terra with Tellah.

wilstreak

my current team is Leo, Chizuru, Garland, Kefka, Fina

got Lenna, so Fina is out
also got bartz, who should i change, Leo or Garland?
and my new Terra i think is quite useless at this point

Well I got...

Rakshasa
Cyan
Luna
Tellah
Firon
Shadow
Tella

:( no Chiz or WoL

Current party is Rain, Kain, Lasswell, Kefka, Terra (I have Luna too).

but, you said only do 5 pull.
and your 6th pull is shadow. lol

Well, my future party will probably be composed of CoD, Exdeath, Celes, Lenna and Tellah. I may swap CoD out for another magic attacker (Golbez? My another Tellah?) in order to make good use of Celes' Focus ability. Overall, I am quite happy. Once everyone is leveled up, I guess I will try my luck again against the Chimera (with everyone equiped with the spell which inflicts dark damage, since I don't really have any other options against it).

Is it even possible to defeat Chimera with magic user only?
my Kefka hyperdrive didn't even deal that much damage (compared to Barrage).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Well, rolled a few times. Sadly did not get a single new unit. I will roll more once the packages come out. I do want Leanna.

Rolls were

Shadow!
Artemos
Cecil(Yasssssssss)
Kefka
4*...... Kain!
4*....... Kyrie!

Rixa

Something like this:
Screenshot_20160805-115319.png
Screenshot_20160805-115300.png

Espers are just there, dont mind them. Not right placed.
In Physteam, Excalibur goes to Firion, Murasame to Chizu
In Mageteam I could swap Lenna to Cecil if tank needed

CCIE

Banned
I think my new team for awhile is going to be Chiz, Bartz, Vaan, Kefka, and Tellah. Garland, Celes, and Terra to the bench. Bartz replaces Garland, Vaan replaces Celes, and Tellah replaces Terra

Two Barrage, Full Break and Focus, and Two Nukers in the back, one with Raise and Cura

Maledict

So my team will now be :

Chizuru
Artemios
Rain
Tellah
Lenna

Replacing Rain should be my main objective I think, but nothing I've got seems better physical damage wise (my only other physical characters are Kain and Hayate really). Replacing him with Roselia definitely doesn't seem a good plan...

Also, why is Chizuru's 6* form so relatively bad compared to others? She seems to be really low ranked compared to every other 6* hero.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I will definitely be rolling for Leanna again.

Reading up on the other characters, Artemios doesn't seem like a bad character for me. Yes, they do not have the 6*, but he has Paralysis, Barrage, and AOE. Basically, I've been needing another actual damage dealer. This is a good replacement.

So now it looks like my team will be.
Cecil, Bartz, Artemios, Kefka, Finn.

With rotating in Rain, Celes, and whoever else I need.

Azuran

Banned
My new party right now is Chizuru, Bartz, Garland, Warrior of Light, and Fina (Lenna pls ;_;). I want to use Firion too but it's kinda hard to add him when I have all of that. Needless to say, RNG has been kind to me lately.

I would keep Cloud of Darkness no matter what. There's no way Golbez or Tellah come even close to her damage output once she finally learns Barrage.

mikemandey

I will definitely be rolling for Leanna again.

Reading up on the other characters, Artemios doesn't seem like a bad character for me. Yes, they do not have the 6*, but he has Paralysis, Barrage, and AOE. Basically, I've been needing another actual damage dealer. This is a good replacement.

So now it looks like my team will be.
Cecil, Bartz, Artemios, Kefka, Finn.

Lenna should be easy to pull.. Change Fina with her and you'll have a good team.

CCIE

Banned
With all I pulled, I didn't get Lenna. Hopefully I can get her down the line. I'm all in on the Cecil rate up banner as well, since I didn't get WoL. But I got Vaan, who is just as good and I will be REALLY surprised if he doesn't end up with a 6*

The main thing is that I am future proof with Chiz, Bartz, Bartz, Firion, and Garland all future six stars. I'll also be very surprised if Terra, Kefka, and Vaan don't end up with them down the line.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Lenna should be easy to pull.. Change Fina with her and you'll have a good team.

Yea, since we have the 300lapis pulls coming up. I'll definitely be going again for her. Ill be in a decent spot for future content if I can grab here.

Taking a look too, Rain turns into a pretty solid 6* unit.

So If I'm lucky, Kefka will get his 6* too. Making me with

Cecil 6* -> Tank
Bartz 6* -> DPS
Kefka 6* -> MAG
Rain 6* -> Support
Healer 6* -> Fina

Definitely using my Cacatur on Art and Cecil this weekend. I have 1mil Gill saved ^_^

chrono01

Two of my five pulls:

HOLD ME GAF

So, let's try my luck...

3* Russel.
3* Exdeath
3* Galuf
3* Clyne
5* Cloud of Darkness
3* Vivi
3* Clyne
3* Vivi
3* Edgar
3* Tellah
3* Rydia
3* Tellah
3* Lenna

No Warrior of Light. Screw this game.

WHAT IS GOING ON?! How in the sevel hells did I pull 2 top tier units off banner?!

Granted, the rest is bad, and I have only 4 tickets left. Oh well.

4* Tellah, and 4* Bartz... I might quit now. I really want WoL, but I've drawn five orange crystals in six pulls, and he still hasn't shown up

F- YEAH - did 3 more pulls.

Warrior of Light, Fran (lol), Lenna

Finally some luck in :-D

11 Pulls:

1x Bartz
2x Terra
2x Tellah
1x Lenna

The others are trash

6 pulls:

1. Penelo (fuck you)

2. Gold..... Shadow (got my hopes up, then down in 1 second)

3. Celes (meh)

4. Bartz (Great)

5. Tellah (Good i guess)

6. Galuf (good)

Wanted Bartz so bad because he helps in LB farming Cecil tremendously, specially with Galuf and Fina.

I'm quite satisfied.

Congrats Azuran and Sasuke :)

Oh well, no WoL, but I pulled two Bartz, Tellah, and Firion. Not a total waste

I have no luck in these games 35 pulls and no WoL
I did manage to get some top tiers though: Vaan, Bartz and a Cecil.

If rates are this bad for a base 4* I'm not even going to try on the future base 5* units.

There is your Cecil wannabe ;). Now wait for Cecil banner.
Grats :) I had enough cactuars to get my Lenna to 5* but now Iam out of them. Time to wait next FP event.

Just for the kick, what the hell, lets summon those rest 3 tix.
3rd: 2nd Lenna :D
4th: Shadow (is this the sign).
5th. No WoL but wtf :D

This game keeps delivering top tier units to me. Lenna is actually my first Dupe of top tier units...

Pull 1, 3* Penelo, pull 2 4* Krille...pull 3...

If you insist...

I'd like Lenna but I'm thinking I should quit while I'm ahead.

Might as well post mine.

3 pulls, Krile (3*), Sabin (3*), WoL (4*).

I desperately needed something to start replacing my story party members with (Rain especially) so this really helps.

I still have 5.5k lapis saved so I might try a few more times tomorrow for Lenna. Hopefully the next banner has some physical DPS on it because I had no luck with Chizuru.
Congrats you guys. :)

I'm going to try my hardest to hold onto my tickets and not summon...

CCIE

Banned
Well, if you want Bartz you should summon ;) I'm just happy I pulled Vaan since I couldn't get WoL. He'll do for now

Nohar

I would keep Cloud of Darkness no matter what. There's no way Golbez or Tellah come even close to her damage output once she finally learns Barrage.

Dully noted, thank you.

I am still severily lacking in good physical units, but after getting a 5* CoD I guess I really shouldn't complain :)
I will need to farm the megacrystals for the Hero Rings. I only have 3 of those atm.

Anyhow, Cactuar event pops at a perfect time. Getting Exdeath, CoD, Lenna and Tellah to level 80 is going to take a while.

Xion86

Ah well, no luck this time (used up more lapis and nothing good) so much for a "Major Boost" haha. Think ill carry on with what i have and go back to the events until the next banner :).

scarlet

Ah well, no luck this time (used up more lapis and nothing good) so much for a "Major Boost" haha. Think ill carry on with what i have and go back to the events until the next banner :).

This is huge boost tho. Not sure which one is better.

What did you get?

Valentus

my goodness,this rates are HORRIBLE.

I did 30 pulls.

Most notable pulls:

3 x Lenna
3 x Tellah
1 x WoL (was my pull 30 so i can finally stop)
1 x Cloud of Darkness
1 x Leo
1 x Miyuki (Sakurafubiki yay!)

Gumi trolled mi twice... 2 yellow crystals... 2 cyans... fuck you gumi.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Not me :p Got a mission to do...

Mandatory weekly update, after 4 weeks, 29th day has just started.

So just going to give Kefka 4 30% Magic and use Hyper Drive? LOL

I'm really happy about the Cecil... but why couldn't I get a Lenna too! Making me all jelly.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
He is still 3* tho :p. Plan is to have Exdeath on stereoids :). Excalibur goes to Firion.

I figured Hyperdrive on a Boss with that much MAG will trivialize any upcoming encounter. Exdeath doesn't pack that single target DPS like Kefka has.

Xion86

This is huge boost tho. Not sure which one is better.

What did you get?

I didnt even note them down as they were pretty poor and ones i already had.

But, i caved in guys, i just spent £40 to get 11 tickets and use a few lapis. Still no Chiz, WoL or Vaan (was after either of those 3 as im missing a really big physical hitter in my party). MUST stop now, damn game.

So going with Rain, Kain, Lasswell, Terra, Kefka still.

But i got Firon and Tellah today, not sure how much more effective Tellah will be if i replace him with Terra. I'll possibly change Kain or Lasswell with Firon but not sure which.

scarlet

My Mage team

2 ExDeath
2 Tellah
Celes

Time to use that Focus

Having a tank and physical would balance my team a lil bit. I only have Chizu for physical attack.

My most notable units from today

4 x 3* Lenna
2 x 3* Tellah
3* Exdeath
3* Locke

I didnt even note them down as they were pretty poor and ones i already had.

But, i caved in guys, i just spent £40 to get 11 tickets and use a few lapis. Still no Chiz, WoL or Vaan (was after either of those 3 as im missing a really big physical hitter in my party). MUST stop now, damn game.

So going with Rain, Kain, Lasswell, Terra, Kefka still.

But i got Firon and Tellah today, not sure how much more effective Tellah will be if i replace him with Terra. I'll possibly change Kain or Lasswell with Firon but not sure which.

Same :(

So my main team was Fina, Kefka, Cyan, Edgar and Vaan.

Decided to pull 8 tickets and all my lapis if I needed to get rid of Cyan/Edgar.

I ended up getting 3 Tellah and.... Warrior of Light AND Chizuru.

Yeah, today is a good day.

Dragner

Spent 3 tickets and got Lenna, the unit I wanted. Good enough since I dont need WoL and he will be overshadowed until his 6* buff. Ill wait until then.

Going to go deep for FF9 banner. Will try to get 3 zidanes for TMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom