• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Damn Nasty - that is some LUCK. I wasn't as lucky though I cannot complain. I got another Barrage unit in Bartz (x2), Firion, Tellah, and Vaan. 5 good units in 11 pulls. The funny thing is I saved up all these materials, and everything came as a four star unit.

Going to level up Vaan first, naturally. But who should I level up next? Bartz or Tellah? Firion goes last in the order, as he won't be needed until 6* status.

Razmos

Used everything I had, got nothing of worth other than 2 tellahs on the final 2 pulls. I already have a maxed out Kefka though and dislike Tellah's sprite and character in general :(

Dawg

OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD

CpFtSu3WEAAx0Be.jpg:large

scarlet

Decided to trade my last 5k with 11 tickets.

Got my hope high up when I see gold crystal on my 2nd pull. Turn out Russel

And then on my 6th one ..

Still have 5 tickets left. But that's it. I have Lenna, Tellah and WoL.

Now I don't have lapis for that summer bundle.

CCIE

Banned
I'm going to assume this means a lot of people on my friends list (a lot of GAFFers) will be serving up WoL. So at least I can see him.

Dawg

Warrior of Light saved me from the worst pull ever.

Got Shadow, Maria, Vivi, Edgar, Russell, Luna, Shantotto and Miyuki. They aren't terrible but the good units like Miyuki and perhaps Edgar are duplicates. Not to mention I have better units than them anyway.

So I'm definitely happy with WoL, but I was kinda hoping for more than just a single unit upgrade. I know this will sound a bit greedy tho considering how rare WoL is :p

CCIE

Banned
I have enough for the summer bundle, and more... but I also know that this is a long road, and Zidane is coming up. I didn't get what I wanted, but I pretty much should get a Cecil eventually. I have Vaan now, who is a less cool looking WoL copycat, so I shouldn't complain.

Still, I feel like crying...

6 pulls all three star unless otherwise indicated:

First was my fifth shantotto...

Fran
Penelo
Roselia
Tellah
4* lenna

I swear shantotto's TM is really good, BUT pulling her as much as I have is just crazy!

I'm out since I only have so much lapis and There is no way I'm pulling WoL.

CCIE

Banned
Dragner - I get that... but I'm all about nostalgia, and I really, really like WoL. It's kind of like Kefka. He rocks, but I will replace him at the first decent opportunity simply because I don't like his sprite.

We girls are funny that way. I don't need the best team - I want one that can play through the content, and look cool doing so

Xion86

scarlet!!!! No way! Don't make me spend more money :(

I don't see how it's a major boost when someone spends 30-40 tickets and doesn't get the main featured summon once. But then others spend less than 5 and get them! My luck is terrible. With the Chiz banner i spend nearly 55 tickets and no luck.

Dragner - I get that... but I'm all about nostalgia, and I really, really like WoL. It's kind of like Kefka. He rocks, but I will replace him at the first decent opportunity simply because I don't like his sprite.

We girls are funny that way. I don't need the best team - I want one that can play through the content, and look cool doing so

See i knew someone understood my stance on the game!

Its why im not super intent on pulling for this banner.

I could use a character like WOL and Lenna but i dont need them

Meanwhile i went full bonkers for Locke lol

Rixa

I figured Hyperdrive on a Boss with that much MAG will trivialize any upcoming encounter. Exdeath doesn't pack that single target DPS like Kefka has.

Yeah, I will do that later. Depending what enemies we get (that friends can loan).

I my self dont have problems with BE now. I wanna keep Exdeath on friendslot for those who run level 1 units in Awaken exp dungeon :).

scarlet

scarlet!!!! No way! Don't make me spend more money :(

I don't see how it's a major boost when someone spends 30-40 tickets and doesn't get the main featured summon once. But then others spend less than 5 and get them! My luck is terrible. With the Chiz banner i spend nearly 55 tickets and no luck.

Don't spend more money! Just raise your level and get free 100 lapis and use that for summer bundle.

My current team

Celegus

See i knew someone understood my stance on the game!

Its why im not super intent on pulling for this banner.

I could use a character like WOL and Lenna but i dont need them

Meanwhile i went full bonkers for Locke lol

Yeah that's why I didn't go nuts for Chizuru. She doesn't mean anything to me. WoL is so freaking cool though. I like Locke (6 is the best) a lot too but saved my tickets for this banner and pulled two of him anyway.

11 pulls 1 Tellah the rest was all garbage dupes. Guess I used up my luck already. How sure are we that those 300 lapis bundles are coming because I'm anxious to just get the 11 ticket bundle and go again.

bonkeng

Pulled 28 times on my alt. Not even 1 single top tier unit.

Lenna x 8
Tellah x 3
Vivi x 3
Shantoto x 2
Penelo x 2
Shadow
Sabin
Cyan
Edgar
Gilbert
Kain
Galuf
Maria
Miyuki
Zidane

Only consolation is Zidane and Miyuki will make my Chizuru godlike.

Xion86

I'm not spending any more now :) used up my lapis too. I'll give this summer bundle a try and in the mean time level up my other new units i got today and back to getting the rod.

CCIE

Banned
After leveling the new units up my team will be Vaan, Bartz, Chiz, Kefka, and Tellah. Who needs a great healer, except for difficult content. (Still use Fina there). Will eventually replace Kefka with Arc (3*) in a few months. And I will have some decisions to make when six stars are introduced.

The FFIX banner is coming up, and I will definitely pull. It is my favorite FF, aside from tactics. Which is too bad, because there is no way I'm getting any tactics characters. Half of them start at 5*, and I won't bother to pull except for maybe one ticket here and there. I guess there is always the FFXIII cast. (Hope is a 4* unit, and Snow would make a great consolation tank)

Valonquar

6 Lennas, 1 Anzelm, 3 Tellahs, 1 Leo, 3 Edgars, 1 Vivi, 3 Marias, 1 Ridia, 1 Galuf, 2 Kuja, 1 Zidane. 0 WoL ;_;

At least I have 2 Zidanes to grind now. Was hoping I'd at least get a consolation Miyuki to complete my Chizuru.

Heng

About giving up re-rolling. It takes about 10 minutes per try and I must of spent 3 hours doing it...
I got a spare account with Vaan and Exdeath (3 stars) if you want it. It is linked to a dummy account though.

I also finished leveling Locke, just in time for the event :)

Naar

Is this optimized for a tablet screen? I rarely play mobile games, and if I do it's almost always on a tablet.

Do I NEED to link to a social media account to play? Or is it just bonus stuff? Can I play the game normally without linking?

Dragner

Damn you gurls with your gurl things ^^.

I get what you say. But think that wol will be back when his 6* form happens in a better banner. Just wait a bit.

And if you care about looks get that hot Cecil with his wild white hair waving with the wind^^ when his banner comes.

Ehhh i did 4 pulls

Russell...
Galuf
Xiao
Lenna!

Im thinking maybe ill stop. Lenna is a nice healer upgrade though i have roselia

Kind of WOL but im thinking i should shoot for FF9 pulls. I dunno we will see how generous Gumi is with the summer bundle.

I might burn my free tickets to try and snag WOL later

Coppanuva

Pulled once and got a gold crystal and was sitting there thinking "holy shit did I pull warrior on first ticket?" but it was rydia.

then I pulled again and got warrior on my second ticket. Saving the rest for zidanes.

Malakhov

Banned
I got a spare account with Vaan and Exdeath (3 stars) if you want it. It is linked to a dummy account though.

I also finished leveling Locke, just in time for the event :)
That would be very nice of you. I can't stand doing this anymore lol

c-murph

Wanted Lenna to replace Fina.

Did four pulls, 3 tickets and 500 lapis.

Got Shadow. (ogmwtffjdsjkfhjksbf)
Got Penelo (Swallowed by my other penelo for 15% TM)
Got Galuf (I don't know if you'll ever be used)
Finally got 3* Lenna (YAY!)

The Party is now Vaan, Locke, Zidane, Kefka, Lenna.

So 7 pulls..... 4 Russells and 3 Luna's......

You could always TM Luna for three Barrages?... So not all loss.

Ugh

The pull fever is so enticing

You guys are making me want to burn my last 4 tickets lol

I already have so many great units that I need to level up!

H3xum

I'm pretty sure I am done with this game.

31 tickets. Only 4* I got was a Tellah.

BUT I got a 5*!!!!
also Tellah

No WoL (who I was pulling for), about 14 Cyan's and Luna's

Yeah I think I am done, I don't want to spend money on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom