• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZaraki

Banned
Welp. Gonna be hard farming Cactuar Dunes until it expires, then back to the Demons Unleashed.

Currently sitting at 68 Demon Hearts.

Zafir

That feeling when you get a golden crystal from a pull only to find it's a bloody Luna!

Did three pulls and out of the banners only got Tellah which is the one I didn't want/wouldn't use. x.x

Edit: Did another and got another damn Tellah. x.x

Xion86

Ive already spent around 30 tickets and no WoL/Chiz so trying to hold off. Now torn between Cactuars or Demon Hearts :p.

RedZaraki

Banned
WELP!

Bought 11 ticket Summon Ticket bundle for 5k lapis, ready to pull for some new units today.

Was expecting to get a Lenna, which would be nice.

First pull: 4 star Warrior of Light.

I'M OUT. No more tickets today, pack it up.

WELP!

Bought 11 ticket Summon Ticket bundle for 5k lapis, ready to pull for some new units today.

Grats!!!

Ive already spent around 30 tickets and no WoL/Chiz so trying to hold off. Now torn between Cactuars or Demon Hearts :p.

The cactuars are calling >.>

Clearos

3 tickets. Wanted WoL...got two turds and 1 WoL. gambling addiction has subsided for now.

--shameless bragging post--

wanted to go down to 10 tickets so spent 3 more tickets and got lenna.

--now just being an ahole--

Rixa

You lucky fuckers!

I have 4 tickets and trying to decide how badly i need a tank like WOL

Odds are very against me lol

I wasnt "aiming" for WoL cause I have Cecil. I didnt pull WoL either but was really happy & surprised for random Chizuru to appear as my 5th pull earlier today. It was my only yellow crystal too.

Xion86

WELP!

Wow! Very lucky!!

Ourobolus

Banned
:0

Damn man... tough call. How deficient is your team and whats you emotional attachment to the current banner units

Those considerations should make the decision easier lol

Main party is Fina, Rain, Cyan, Krile, and Bartz. Bartz is pretty much the only top tier unit I have, unless you count the Terra and Golbez I have in reserve.

aett

I did six pulls today: got two Edgars (I already have him), two Vivis, Bedile, and Clyne. Oh well. Isn't Vivi supposed to be good, though? Should I replace either Krile or Rydia for him?

Main party is Fina, Rain, Cyan, Krile, and Bartz. Bartz is pretty much the only top tier unit I have, unless you count the Terra and Golbez I have in reserve.

Well WOL would fill your tank/breaker roll but its the rarest pull and it looks like you really just need a physical attacker and maybe even a stronger Nuke character.

I would also Max Terra for Utility and Golbez... Hes good support when maxed. Just needs gear and a good esper to push him where he needs to be

Ourobolus

Banned
Well WOL would fill your tank/breaker roll but its the rarest pull and it looks like you really just need a physical attacker and maybe even a stronger Nuke character.

I would also Max Terra for Utility and Golbez... Hes good support when maxed. Just needs gear and a good esper to push him where he needs to be
Yeah, I was hoping for WoL to fill as a tank.

And I am levelling Terra and Golbez, got them both around 60 @ 5*.

No WoL love for me in 13 summons. But I did get Vaan, Tellah, and Lenna. Was also hoping for a Leo, but eh.

I love that they gave Leo his trademark ability as his limit and it looks fucking cool to boot

I want him so bad

They better 6* the entire FF6 cast

Xion86

Okay here are the results from even more pulls!

Leena (didn''t get her earlier so that was good!!)
Edgar
Luna
Tellah
Maria
Leena
Shadow
Tellah
Cyan
Edgar
Leena
Tellah
Edgar
Edgar
Fran
Leena
Bedile
Anzelm
Sabin
Anzelm
Leena
Maria

Sigh.

Now what is interesting is that earlier today with my pulls i did not get Leena even once! Now quite a lot of her. I wonder if it has an effect of when you pull or how often at a time lol.

Even Shadow? Shall he finally be redeemed?

Fuck it Ill use him

They really need to rebalance Ninjas, Theives and Gunners

They should all have a legit role in the game with useful abilities.... It seems they are only interested in pushing Gacha and content forward instead of fine tuning the Turn Based battles meta

Damn shame. There is no reason why each unit cant have a legitimate utility within their class

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You lucky fuckers!

I have 4 tickets and trying to decide how badly i need a tank like WOL

Odds are very against me lol

I would say it seems like most people are getting some luck with decent units. All three current are fairly strong and each is still ranked 85+/100 in the JPN charts. Lots of Bartz, Cecils, and ExDeaths too it seems.

Taking a look at future releases and such. Since Lapis will be drying up very quick.
Doing the dailies each month will result in 3 pulls, month login in will probably 1 to 3 each month, and I'm sure they'll do a freebie here and there. So I imagine a good 5 to 6 tickets a month. Unless they put in dailies as mentioned, where you can double it.

Excluding the trophies you will eventually get if you keep playing and new Island content(Seems to be about 1k lapis for completion).

So yeah, it's going to be a test of patience from now on if you want to stay F2P.

I would also highly advise people to not spend money if you're aiming for one unit. Just take it as it comes. Looking at reddit, with the boost, WoL has a 2% chance of appearing. 5* will most likely be 1% or under.

I would say it seems like most people are getting some luck with decent units. All three current are fairly strong and each is still ranked 85+/100 in the JPN charts. Lots of Bartz, Cecils, and ExDeaths too it seems.

Taking a look at future releases and such. Since Lapis will be drying up very quick.
Doing the dailies each month will result in 3 pulls, month login in will probably 1 to 3 each month, and I'm sure they'll do a freebie here and there. So I imagine a good 5 to 6 tickets a month. Unless they put in dailies as mentioned, where you can double it.

Excluding the trophies you will eventually get if you keep playing and new Island content(Seems to be about 1k lapis for completion).

So yeah, it's going to be a test of patience from now on if you want to stay F2P.

I would also highly advise people to not spend money if you're aiming for one unit. Just take it as it comes. Looking at reddit, with the boost, WoL has a 2% chance of appearing. 5* will most likely be 1% or under.

There are plenty of top tier characters with a 3 star base that can go to 5-6 stars and I already have a few of them

Not really worried about getting through the content at this point though i could use a dedicated tank eventually. Maybe I should start saving EVERYTHING until the FF6 event way down the line to get the last missing pieces of my lineup

I might pull for BE's Charlotte because I love her design and seems like a solid tank

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Till I got Kefka, you had the same exact party I did, except I didn't even have Cyan. I had Shanotto as my mage. I just had to make sure I prepped for the bosses really. Since I could equip Edgar with resistance skills.

As of right now, I'm up to A-5 Int Colossum, and have cleared both Trail bosses. I managed to do both of them with only Fina as my healer too.

I would say wait.

The difference between the 5000laps and possibly 300lapis summons is way too big. And the worst thing is, if you are wrong. You're only out 500lapis. If you're right, you save 2200lapis, on top of getting a bunch of keys, phoenix downs, and magcities.

Did 3 ticket pulls and a lapis pull:

Lenna 3*
Shadow 3*
Cyan 3*
Krile 3*

Happy to have Lenna to get more out of the FFV crew since I have Krile and Maria already (I've had like 4 Marias and 3 or 4 Kriles at this point...), but those other 3? bollocks.

Xion86

After the above pulls i'm definitely holding out until later on down the line. I'll stick to Rain and Lasswell as my main melee characters, then use Kefka, Leena, Tellah (maybe?).

I have got Garland and Firon today, so maybe they might be worth bringing in to replace Rain and Lasswell once leveled up.

Till I got Kefka, you had the same exact party I did, except I didn't even have Cyan. I had Shanotto as my mage. I just had to make sure I prepped for the bosses really. Since I could equip Edgar with resistance skills.

As of right now, I'm up to A-5 Int Colossum, and have cleared both Trail bosses. I managed to do both of them with only Fina as my healer too.

I would say wait.

The difference between the 5000laps and possibly 300lapis summons is way too big. And the worst thing is, if you are wrong. You're only out 500lapis. If you're right, you save 2200lapis, on top of getting a bunch of keys, phoenix downs, and magcities.

Excellent point

I hope that 300 bundle is the real deal and lasts for a nice long while

bonkeng

Okay here are the results from even more pulls!

Leena (didn''t get her earlier so that was good!!)
Edgar
Luna
Tellah
Maria
Leena
Shadow
Tellah
Cyan
Edgar
Leena
Tellah
Edgar
Edgar
Fran
Leena
Bedile
Anzelm
Sabin
Anzelm
Leena
Maria

Sigh.

Now what is interesting is that earlier today with my pulls i did not get Leena even once! Now quite a lot of her. I wonder if it has an effect of when you pull or how often at a time lol.

Know what's more surprising?

The number of times Edgar showed up, compared to a HUGE BOOSTED Tellah.

Btw, you already got WoL. What made you pull for more?

Ourobolus

Banned

I would say wait.

You're probably right. And my party isn't bad. I just cleared INT S-4 this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom