• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs at least 16 more mages.

Only odd man out there would be Artemios who could be replaced by another support character but for the moment you should be absolutely fine with the current content.
Awesome. Thanks man. That's all I needed to hear. I have Golbez and Rain both hanging out nearly maxed too, but don't care for them.

So I see others posting their teams I figured I might post mine

Chizuru
Bartz
COD
Kefka
Lenna

Alternates:
Locke (for thievery)
Fina (5* recently replaced with lenna)

Notables:
Golbez
4 shantotto's
Artemios x2
Hayate
Tellah

I'm pretty sure I have the optimal team for what I have.

Im definitely going to make a mage burn team

probably Shantotto, Kefka, Golbez, Vivi... and I need a fifth. Terra fits I guess

If only I could score an Exdeath

Lyrian

Derived WoL rates from Reddit:

4* WoL --> 2% (1 in 50)
5* WoL --> 0.5% (1 in 200)

Total --> 2.5% (1 in 40)

Lenna/Tellah (13% each) --> (1 in 7)

Of course, RNG is RNG. Some people pull him in 1 or 2 pulls, others have posted nightmare stories about not pulling him after 80 to 100 pulls. Such is the nature of a bell curve.

Took 1 more pull on whim just now... Lenna.

That's 2 of the 3 featured; I'm done. No point chasing a 1 in 40 odds card, as that's wasting tickets/lapis/money.

Also, I miss the great/amazing bonus on feeds. This is making the slog through 5* quite painful. Hoping to maybe finish Artemios today. But, I strongly doubt at my current pace that if I start immediately on Lenna, that I can max her by tomorrow.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Eh, thanks :D. Iam not sure why I started doing this what I do and not sure why I chose 4 Shants and Cecil, I had one Luna too. Oh well, Iam glad when this is done and I can actually burn my NRG fast :p

You def. made the right choice - 4x +30% Mag is just crazy and Cecils Excalibur wont be useless anytime soon as a weapon. Talk about future proofing your setup xD
Hence why i sent you a request

I wish I could favorite friends so that they are more likely to show up in my list lol

I wisch we could favorite friends...as well as equipment - i feels it too easy to mistakenly sell off some Gear you cant recreate/rebuy. Why not let us favorite/save us our Gear ?

Chizuru
Bartz
COD
Kefka
Lenna

That Triple Barrage Squad....dammit.

Valentus

So, i cleared my friend list a little

Alternating between Chizuru with 370 Atk and Kefka with 340 MAG and Meteor.

Please add "Gaf" in the text to give priority in adding.

hitmon

Thank you for your Chiz, she really helped me grind through the event for those hearts.

scarlet

Derived WoL rates from Reddit:

4* WoL --> 2% (1 in 50)
5* WoL --> 0.5% (1 in 200)

Total --> 2.5% (1 in 40)

Lenna/Tellah (13% each) --> (1 in 7)

Of course, RNG is RNG. Some people pull him in 1 or 2 pulls, others have posted nightmare stories about not pulling him after 80 to 100 pulls. Such is the nature of a bell curve.

Took 1 more pull on whim just now... Lenna.

That's 2 of the 3 featured; I'm done. No point chasing a 1 in 40 odds card, as that's wasting tickets/lapis/money.

Also, I miss the great/amazing bonus on feeds. This is making the slog through 5* quite painful. Hoping to maybe finish Artemios today. But, I strongly doubt at my current pace that if I start immediately on Lenna, that I can max her by tomorrow.

Is it worse or better than Chizu?

Chizuru
Bartz
COD
Kefka
Lenna

Alternates:
Locke (for thievery)
Fina (5* recently replaced with lenna)

Notables:
Golbez
4 shantotto's
Artemios x2
Hayate
Tellah

I'm pretty sure I have the optimal team for what I have.

My main

2 Exdeath
Chizuru
Lenna
WoL

My Mage team

WoL (Fullbreak)
Celes (Focus)
2 Exdeath
Tellah

I wish I had Kefka.

I'm using WoL as my leader now. Not really useful atm. Haven't trained golem and still 1*, so no provoke yet.

bonkeng

My friend count is only 21/30. But somehow I can't send a request anymore.

Is facebook friend counted?

I wanted to send fr to some of you guys but it always say either you or me is full.

Can any of you kindly invite me 962,772,882

Chizuru lead, not optimal yet as I haven't started farming hero rings.

Lyrian

Is it worse or better than Chizu?

Equivalent, it seems.

The derived rates reported on Reddit are fractionally better for WoL than Chizu, but would be well within the margin of error. So, I would say that the draw rates probably are the same for the 2 units.

I wanted to send fr to some of you guys but it always say either you or me is full.

Check your outgoing requests. If thats full you cant do shit

Syrus

Banned
Guys , should I bother with WoL?

My team is 5 * Kefka , 4 Ex Death ,4 Bartz , 4 Garland and 4 Lenna.

Garland i hear is a beast at Max So i figure I have my mages , healer and 2 warriors.

No raise but i can buy downs I guess

CCIE

Banned
Garland is a beast at max, and will be better as a 6*. You don't have a tank, but may not need one either with that setup. You will need one eventually, though.

I'm going to be heavily physical as well when 6*'s come into play. I'm still pretty certain Kefka, Terra, and Vaan will get one down the road so if you have one of them, keep it in mind. Same goes for Zidane and Kuja. Those are the poster boys and main villains for their games.

CCIE

Banned
For those who have finished the Colosseum and have no pride, the C1 boss has Elixer as a rare steal. I fight to the boss, steal and if it isn't an Elixer close the app. Then I fight him again. It usually shows up in the first half dozen tries. Then, once I do steal it I defeat the boss. Rinse and repeat. My record has taken a nosedive in the colosseum as a result with around two dozen "losses", but I have half a dozen Elixers as well.

Rixa

You def. made the right choice - 4x +30% Mag is just crazy and Cecils Excalibur wont be useless anytime soon as a weapon. Talk about future proofing your setup xD
I wisch we could favorite friends...as well as equipment - i feels it too easy to mistakenly sell off some Gear you cant recreate/rebuy. Why not let us favorite/save us our Gear ?
You really cant go wrong with +% abilities. I would like to favourite those abilities. I need to equip them asap when first one is done, so easy to accidentally sell it :D.

Tossed fr

FB makes flist bug, you cant send fr but you can accept them. I did send you fr.

CCIE

Banned
Chilly - they will. Look at the pattern. The hero and boss for each game have gotten a six star, without fail. When they come back around to FFVI, I expect both him and Terra to be upgraded. Same goes for Zidane and Kuja with FFIX. Same goes for Vaan with FFXII. I'd expect an upgrade for Vaan and some additional characters like Ashe when the remaster comes out. I expect we won't see FFVII for a bit, to coincide with the remaster there as well. Cloud could be the first base 6* unit

Kouriozan

Woow, finally.

oClE7Tgl.jpg

Back to grinding ranks till 50 then some more TMs until the next event.

Lyrian

I think it stays at 0%. Somehow I remember that I read it from Reddit that you dont get any %.

I think you still get the 5% for feeding a dupe to another. But, yeah, none of the 100% of the previous TM carries over to the new card.

Chilly - they will. Look at the pattern. The hero and boss for each game have gotten a six star, without fail. When they come back around to FFVI, I expect both him and Terra to be upgraded. Same goes for Zidane and Kuja with FFIX. Same goes for Vaan with FFXII. I'd expect an upgrade for Vaan and some additional characters like Ashe when the remaster comes out. I expect we won't see FFVII for a bit, to coincide with the remaster there as well. Cloud could be the first base 6* unit

Yeah I mean it makes sense, also makes me worried about FFIX, I need to pull a Kuja >.>

The day you will see me have a complete meltdown is when they announce FFVIII characters. If my homegirl Ultemicia doesn't get a 6*....

Dragner

I dont think there will be base 6 stars unit. What would be the rate for those?. 0.1% with huge boost?. The outrage would be catastrophic for them unless they make 5* base easier by then and 6* become the new 5*.

Syrus

Banned
Garland is a beast at max, and will be better as a 6*. You don't have a tank, but may not need one either with that setup. You will need one eventually, though.

I'm going to be heavily physical as well when 6*'s come into play. I'm still pretty certain Kefka, Terra, and Vaan will get one down the road so if you have one of them, keep it in mind. Same goes for Zidane and Kuja. Those are the poster boys and main villains for their games.

Ya I wanted WoL for tanking. Dont have a tank in my roster at all

Zafir

Yeah I pulled for him since I didn't have a tank, used what I had(outside of leaving some just incase the summer bundles happened). Didn't get WoL in about 17 pulls - not surprising considering the drop rate, but what was more disappointing, didn't get much else good either outside of getting Lenna(and 3 dupes of her). Such is life in gacha.

Ya I wanted WoL for tanking. Dont have a tank in my roster at all

I mean

doesnt Golem get a bunch of tank abilities? You could just give a really high def character Golem and have provoke

Not as good as stacked abilities on a real tank but better than nothing

Heng

What happens if you use a 100% TM unit with a 0% TM unit ?
Nothing happens, you don't even get 5% bonus. Actually you may get a good amount of XP if your unit was high enough.

Is your name in game Xander? That guy also has a Kefka with your stat/meteor.

Is meteor considered better than Ultima? From the wiki, Ultima seems like a better spell but the strong Kefkas in my friends list have Meteor and not Ultima. I think some of them are whales considering their rank level, their esper level, and how much TM they've actually farmed. It's hard to believe those guys don't have Terra.

CCIE

Banned
I just want one of the two. I'd even settle for Snow, who also gets a 6* as a tank as well. Different kind of tank, but one nonetheless. Also, I use Garland/Vaan as a tank type unit as well with Golem

But a real tank that can protect my mages would be nice

Valentus

Nothing happens, you don't even get 5% bonus. Actually you may get a good amount of XP if your unit was high enough.

Is your name in game Xander? That guy also has a Kefka with your stat/meteor.

Is meteor considered better than Ultima? From the wiki, Ultima seems like a better spell but the strong Kefkas in my friends list have Meteor and not Ultima. I think some of them are whales considering their rank level, their esper level, and how much TM they've actually farmed. It's hard to believe those guys don't have Terra.

My name ingame is Nomidor.

Meteor is 250 AoE Neutral Magic with 25% SPR ignore Damage for 50 sp
Ultima is 280 AoE Neutral Magic with 25% SPR ignore Damage for 60 sp

Ultima is the most powerfull spell in the game. You will see more meteors because it is golbez TM (and golbez has last batch Rate up) and ExDeath learns it in his 6star form.

You can only get ultima via Majin Fina or Terra's TM.

Valentus

Don't forget about my boy Ramza.
He gets it I think...

Yeah, forget about Ramza. But Ramza cant equip rods or staff so.... yeah xD (not that you can equip him a Equip Rod materia, but he doesnt have W-Magic too, so you need to equip him a Dualcast Materia too... so you only have 2 materia slots free for 2 MAG +30%... if you wanna use ramza only for magic, he is clearly in disadvantage compared to M-Fina, Exdeath or Emperor)

Yeah, forget about Ramza. But Ramza cant equip rods or staff so.... yeah xD (not that you can equip him a Equip Rod materia, but he doesnt have W-Magic too, so you need to equip him a Dualcast Materia too... so you only have 2 materia slots free for 2 MAG +30%... if you wanna use ramza only for magic, he is clearly in disadvantage compared to M-Fina, Exdeath or Emperor)

This is the next one I REALLY want. Not sure when he'll be released here though. Anyone have a link to us 6* stats?

Valentus

Valentus

BASE 5* ?

WELL FUCK MY ACTUAL LIFE

Thanks for the link Valen.

Emperor was released in the FF2 event (Maria upgraded to 5 star, Firion upgraded to 6 star, Guy released (3-5 star), Leonhart released (4-5 star), Emperor released (5-6 star) so yeah, he was the star of the batch.

It was released in june so it is still a long way to get released in global.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom