• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez

Glad im a FF6 fanatic. Much easier life for me so far

Im gonna lose it if it gets an awesome event. My love for FFT might also prove a problem

Got a 4 star WoL after four ticket pulls. Felt super great!

But do I want a Lenna, too? She a White Mage? How much better than Fina?

I consider her a lot better because she has the Cheer skill that makes Fina good but has Curaja, Raise, and Esuna on top of that. So she can heal better, can rez, can cure any status condition AND has Cheer.

Feep

Banned
I consider her a lot better because she has the Cheer skill that makes Fina good but has Curaja, Raise, and Esuna on top of that. So she can heal better, can rez, can cure any status condition AND has Cheer.
Damn.

But...Lightning-chan... ; ;

CCIE

Banned
Lighting just dropped in rank. She is dog poop now.

Thanks... this made me laugh. I will just hoard my 8K lapis and wait for another banner. This one just HASN'T been kind to me. I cannot even pull 3* Lenna!

chrono01

Thanks... this made me laugh. I will just hoard my 8K lapis and wait for another banner. This one just HASN'T been kind to me. I cannot even pull 3* Lenna!
No, it's true. Lightning is now just a bit better than Shadow, and it's very close. She's trash. 95? Pfft!

scarlet

Almost 40 pulls in my account and never had rainbow crystal.

When the day comes. It will be lightning!

Believe

Lol who am I kidding, 5 runs in funes only got 5 Gigantuars and I want lightning.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, my hubby is pretty great... he asked me what was wrong, and I told him. Then, while trying not to laugh he asked me when I actually needed a tank, and not to be stupid and spend all the "crystals" I had saved up - he's watched me play this game for the last month. I told him I will probably need one in the next couple of months to keep playing.

He just looks at me while REALLY not trying to laugh, and says a couple of months?!?! Just be smart about it, and I'll get something later. And if worst comes to the absolute worst, we'll just spend until we get "something" that doesn't suck. He's like, "I think you make enough that we can spend some so that you can continue on with the game."

Wasn't even mad. He actually kind of laughed to see me out of sorts, because I NEVER get out of sorts. So, back to the game I go. Thanks to everyone on the board for your support!

scarlet

Okay, my hubby is pretty great... he asked me what was wrong, and I told him. Then, while trying not to laugh he asked me when I actually needed a tank, and not to be stupid and spend all the "crystals" I had saved up - he's watched me play this game for the last month. I told him I will probably need one in the next couple of months to keep playing.

He just looks at me while REALLY not trying to laugh, and says a couple of months?!?! Just be smart about it, and I'll get something later. And if worst comes to the absolute worst, we'll just spend until we get "something" that doesn't suck. He's like, "I think you make enough that we can spend some so that you can continue on with the game."

Wasn't even mad. He actually kind of laughed to see me out of sorts, because I NEVER get out of sorts. So, back to the game I go. Thanks to everyone on the board for your support!

<3

8Lff7dh.gif

To add a success story, my bro spent 5 pulls and got 5* Chiz and 3* Tellah. Woohoo!

Good for you, CCIE! You'll probably pull a WoL while going for Lightning.

CCIE

Banned
Congrats to everyone on their awesome pulls! My day will come later... and if not, I'll buy a damned tank down the line.

orion434

I rerolled a bunch of times to start with a 5* it took a few hours, my first pull was a 5* Artemios then the 2nd was 4* Sabin. I've been cruising along for the past 2 days ready to use my 5K Lapis for 11 Special Tickets, and I have 4 others for a total of 15 Free chances.

Valentus

I think we need to create an emotional RNG support group with some of you.

I dont wanna even think how some of you would handle it if didnt got Zeruiah in Brave Frontier LMAO

If your unit didnt appear in, just dont rage about it, thats what exactly what the developers want you to do. Just calm down and keep playing with your actual units.

Gatcha Games is about Power Creep but the real power creep in this game is far away to appear, so if you dont have the means to whale, just be smart in summon, ask in the forums, in reddit, and save all the lapi and tickets to summon smart in the precise moment.

Warrior of Light is not a crucial unit, not even if you see all the youtube videos that all the teams for the hardest trials consists of Lightning - Luneth - Majin Fina - Soleil - Any Other Unit.

Rage summon is the worst thing in gatcha games. Just enjoy your shadows and frans and wait for the right moment.

Men do have their uses after all don't they!

My BF thinks I'm crazy >.>

Celegus

Congrats to everyone on their awesome pulls! My day will come later... and if not, I'll buy a damned tank down the line.
Yeah, it's not like there's any content right now that really needs one yet. No huge rush! Could end up like Chilly and pull a random WoL on a different banner.

chrono01

Haha, this is really cool to see.

Glad to see you resisted. We'll have better luck in the future!

Men do have their uses after all don't they!

My BF thinks I'm crazy >.>
What do you mean "thinks"?

I kid, I kid. Don't hurt me.

Xion86

I just went for a YOLO pull and got a Cloud of Darkness!! :D no WoL, Chiz or Vaan but at least I have one of the really top physical damage classes now! Yey :)

That makes my new team:
Cloud of Darkness, Kefka, Firon, Garland, Leena

Zafir

Almost 40 pulls in my account and never had rainbow crystal.

When the day comes. It will be lightning!

Believe

Lol who am I kidding, 5 runs in funes only got 5 Gigantuars and I want lightning.

Yeah I've not gotten a single rainbow crystal on my account. I've done more pulls than 40 too.

Xion86

After that final set of pulls I am now fully F2P!....I hope!!

I'd feel bad for CCIE if I did get a WoL just now anyway :p

scarlet

I just maxed WoL.

Too bad still nothing on Golem, so I equipped him with Ifrit for now, after done with dunes I'm gonna raise my Golem and give him provoke.

I'm broke and out of sacred crystals, still have to raise Lenna and Exd to 5*

Now I want Cecil for that Excalibur

Well then you thought correctly... :)

I knew it ;)

Slaythe

imagine being a fan of the only wizard that doesnt get W-Magic in his 6star form!!

we all know kuja is b-tier :p

The thing is, Kuja lacks his trademark abilities from FF9.

That's not the case with say, Kefka.

So you know for a fact 6 star Kuja is coming and he's gonna take the world down with him.

Unless they made Transe Kuja and Transe Zidane separate characters.

I'll be on suicide watch.

Aurizen

For that one event they did increase the chances to not get featured items (still 5*)
Then soon after we got weird stuff like tons of Locke's dagger in a non-FF 6 banner.
Since then it returned to normal.

These gacha games and their stingy rates, smh

Valentus

I cant stand the so low paced combat system of IX. I admit though that is top 3 of the franchise.

FFVI
FFXII
FFIX

In that order for me. Final Fantasy VI is still king to me.

CCIE

Banned
Valentus, you should play the new version with FF. It's an amazing conversion on the phone

FFVI is my hubby's favorite

I just maxed WoL.

Too bad still nothing on Golem, so I equipped him with Ifrit for now, after done with dunes I'm gonna raise my Golem and give him provoke.

I'm broke and out of sacred crystals, still have to raise Lenna and Exd to 5*

Now I want Cecil for that Excalibur

I knew it ;)

:p

Are you people nuts I fucking LOVE Kuja. Do you have any idea the struggle of thinking Kuja is a bad ass when people bring up FF villains?

If he gets a 6* I'll KILL myself to get him.

Just like the Emperor.

Who I WILL get.

I don't care what Valen says >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom