• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo the 10+1 summon

Its only with 5000 Lapis correct?

You cant do it with 10 tickets? If thats the case I suppose I should start stockpiling lapis after the summer bundles are over

Rootbeer

Banned
They changed the way auto attack works.

if you set a character to cast a spell then press auto... it makes them attack with their weapon, not use the spell.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Any new content ? Seems like a large download.

Edit:

1000 free Lapis - not bad. Maintenance compensation.
They changed the way auto attack works.

if you set a character to cast a spell then press auto... it makes them attack with their weapon, not use the spell.

Thats not good at all -.-

Vashetti

Banned
XBXoz1J.png

CCIE

Banned
Can steal in the Colosseum now. Don't like it? Reset, and you lost NOTHING as long as the battle doesn't complete. No energy expenditure

CCIE

Banned
I have no FP summon banner... I even closed it and reopened. Maybe I'll try logging out and back in. And it is down again

Zalasta

Argh, is it just me or did they changed "auto" to simply auto physical attack instead of automatically execute the actions I queued for?

Maledict

And down for emergency maintenance for two hours...

Just had enough time to do a FP multi-summon.l, grabbing tiny cactus's and a few small Gill snappers.

Zafir

Was the 1000 lapis for the earlier maintenance or the emergency maintenance thats just started...?

(I totally want more free lapis so I hope the former!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom