• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedZaraki

Banned
Anyone want to add me? I have a decent Bartz and Kefka, working on WoL.

ID: 378, 236, 838

If anyone had a maxed Locke that would be amazing.

I have one summon ticket but when i go into the summon area I cant use it. I can only press 500 lapis or 5000 lapis.. my ticket aint showing up why?

Lyrian

Man I wake up this morning and all hell breaks loose in FFBE. I hope the Cecil 6* thing wasn't a mistake, though it probably was.

Yeah, it is.

Apparently, the FF4 event may be next, as the all of the existing FF4 characters upgrades (Cecil, Kain, Rydia) was accidentally pushed to the production server. Serious oops??? But, none of the awakenings are possible currently, as they all require at least 1 6* upgrade material. (/sigh at a new crystal tier - Divine Crystals) But... according to the timeline, the FF4 event doesn't happen until 2 months from now (**AND** after Lightning's release).

Apparently, also there are some problems with auto-limit crashing the game.

Also, Friend Point summons got accidentally removed... whoops?

Yup, someone screwed up big time on this patch.
Saw someone claim that they saw 1000 lapis compensation in their inbox for the downtime; can't verify this claim yet.

Maledict

I had 1000 lapis for the original extended downtime, then another 50 for the emergency downtime. Definitely received it as I have over 6000 lapis now and trying to resist more pulls to try and get warrior of light...

Pbae

Yeah, it is.

Apparently, the FF4 event may be next, as the all of the existing FF4 characters upgrades (Cecil, Kain, Rydia) was accidentally pushed to the production server. Serious oops??? But, none of the awakenings are possible currently, as they all require at least 1 6* upgrade material. (/sigh at a new crystal tier - Divine Crystals) But... according to the timeline, the FF4 event doesn't happen until 2 months from now (**AND** after Lightning's release).

Apparently, also there are some problems with auto-limit crashing the game.

Yup, someone screwed up big time on this patch.
Saw someone claim that they saw 1000 lapis compensation in their inbox for the downtime; can't verify this claim yet.

I got the 1000 lapis in my inbox. I claimed that shit so fast.

Rixa

Yup tested this. Put one Shantotto to cast fira and then pushed "Auto" Fira was cast and other attacked normally. So this works like before maintenance.

Pejo

Hate the little stars on materials now that I assume to be the "tier" of ingredient. It's too eye catching and it takes me longer to sell junk now.

scarlet

Hate the little stars on materials now that I assume to be the "tier" of ingredient. It's too eye catching and it takes me longer to sell junk now.

I like it, similar to jp. But it makes me regret my past decisions like "oh shit I sold tier 3 stuff instead of tier 1."

tuffymon

I'm pretty new to using the keys to open up silver chests... I used one just fine yesterday, but I have 2 now and a specific chest just tells me locked still. Do some take more than 1? or maybe something wonky? (I crafted a key before entering too, so I know it wasn't just sitting in my inbox from the package)

I'm pretty new to using the keys to open up silver chests... I used one just fine yesterday, but I have 2 now and a specific chest just tells me locked still. Do some take more than 1? or maybe something wonky? (I crafted a key before entering too, so I know it wasn't just sitting in my inbox from the package)

If you are opening a silver chest in a town the key needs to be in your inventory. If you are opening a chest in an exploration you need to have the key equipped in your item slots before you enter. Maybe that's what is happening?

Valonquar

Not sayin Chizuru is OP but I just accidentally took my TM group into Chimera vortex for dailies and she soloed him with a bunch of dead 3 TM units

Pbae

So what Silver Chests are worth opening with the keys that were part of the 300 lapis bundles?

I used two that I thought would be most beneficial for my team and backup.

Lanzelt Highlands Exploration - Mental Break (1.2x atk, -15% to SPR for 3 turns)
Shrine of Decay - +10% MP

Kolobos Marsh - +10% SPR (Didn't grab but debating)

tuffymon

If you are opening a silver chest in a town the key needs to be in your inventory. If you are opening a chest in an exploration you need to have the key equipped in your item slots before you enter. Maybe that's what is happening?

That is totally the issue, thanks!

Was aiming for the 2 stat boosts that Pbae just listed

Lyrian

The FF4 awakenings were patched back out of the game. There's no longer an option for Rydia's and Kain's 5* and Cecil's 6* awakenings.

At least, PF doesn't appear to have been nerfed. That's good.

Lyrian

There's a new quest in felicitas.

Edit: incomplete quest. Need another island

Yeah, it's the missing 67th quest from the third island. It can be started, but not completed because it needs the fourth island to complete (which was probably the reason why it wasn't available in the first place previously).

Another oops?

So you have to spend 5k lapis on the 11 summon, right?

Ugh, I have that auto attack issue a few others reported too. Everyone just does regular attack if I do it :( Hopefully this gets fixed ASAP.

Valonquar

Lapis is tied to OS even on same account. So you won't LOSE it, but can only use/see it on OS you bought it on. Lapis you earn other ways travels between OSes.

linkent

Lapis is tied to OS even on same account. So you won't LOSE it, but can only use it on OS you bought it on. Lapis you earn other ways travels between OSes.

alright thanks for confirming, hope this will fixed it.
i accidentally click on purchase gem and OK it then the maintenance start.
zzz

I have 5 friend slots available for GAFfers. I'm currently sharing a 304 atk Chizuru, but I switch between Chiz and Vaan. Soon to swap Vaan for WoL when I max him.

Lyrian

So you have to spend 5k lapis on the 11 summon, right?

Yes. It is 11 rare pulls all at once.

Technically, it is the same as the friend point multi-summon, with the addition of an extra pull being at least a gold crystal (but not necessarily the banner gold unit; it can be any unit with a 4* form.... which is everyone).

Lyrian

Not sayin Chizuru is OP but I just accidentally took my TM group into Chimera vortex for dailies and she soloed him with a bunch of dead 3 TM units

ROFL! Nothing to see here, right?

New quest was stupidly easy to catch up to the final step, which requires the 4th isle. Took a whopping 3 minutes to get the checks off the 2nd and 3rd isles. They're not even trying here.

Throwing my number out there as well: 826 124 838. If for some reason, I fill up again, I'll go punt a non-Gaffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom