• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilstreak

anyone confirm that max 5* can be awakened now?

damn, when my Bartz and Lenna are at lv 70 and i thought grind is almost over, now i have to start grind 4 character to 6*.

So, Upper one is for the boost unit

Middle is for regular one?

when i tap the middle one, it redirect me to banner with WOL, Tellah, Lenna but you can only use lapis.

So i guess boosted rate apply to all rare summon, regardless of your pull method.

CCIE

Banned
Emergency maintenance is different, so I'm hoping for more Lapis. And now I don't have to purchase anything for the Summer bundle!

Celegus

Got in for a second but then kicked out again. Luckily my data plan resets in a couple days so I downloaded the update on data since I'm at work.

Heng

Does anyone know where I can download the apk for this game? I want to play on my main phone but it's not supported :/

CCIE

Banned
Mats aren't there but you can slobber over it from what I saw. I was able to get a few vortex runs in before the server went down, so Kuja at L53 baby! Now, I can focus on Bartz once everything is up again. Used all of but 1 of my energy before the server went down again. And wow, was able to close the game half a dozen times, steal the elixer from the C1 boss, then still get my three victories afterward. That has to be a bug

OTOH, I had no FP summons banner at all.

Mats aren't there but you can slobber over it from what I saw. I was able to get a few vortex runs in before the server went down, so Kuja at L53 baby! Now, I can focus on Bartz once everything is up again. Used all of but 1 of my energy before the server went down again. And wow, was able to close the game half a dozen times, steal the elixer from the C1 boss, then still get my three victories afterward. That has to be a bug

OTOH, I had no FP summons banner at all.

Do the 5 star upgrades for Rydia and Kain need high level mats though?

Well, I guess we all get to wait another 1.25 hours. Or more.

Looming forward to the bonus lapis though. I wonder if the 11 summon banner is not affected by the current rate boost banner. That would certainly add to the difficulty of choosing between the two.

creid

They changed the way auto attack works.

if you set a character to cast a spell then press auto... it makes them attack with their weapon, not use the spell.
Man, I thought this was always the way it worked. If I wanted someone to cast a spell I would manually press them before hitting Auto for everyone else.

The "auto-use limit break" option is nice but I wish it was its own button on the battle screen instead of an option to be switched on and off.

CCIE

Banned
I might actually get a little work done ;) And apparently I'm not the only one who was missing the FP banner if you look at Reddit

Man, I thought this was always the way it worked. If I wanted someone to cast a spell I would manually press them before hitting Auto for everyone else.

The "auto-use limit break" option is nice but I wish it was its own button on the battle screen instead of an option to be switched on and off.

Yeah that's how it always worked for me. I had to press repeat for my guys to use their skills.

Celegus

Do the 5 star upgrades for Rydia and Kain need high level mats though?
Yeah I think there's a Tower of Babel event that will drop the materials needed for those characters. Wonder if that's coming soon or if someone jumped the gun on showing that they can awaken. Cecil 6* would be so baller for me.

Zafir

Was in for about 25 minutes before emergency update. We can't see how many tickets we have anymore?

Yeah I couldn't see it either. Nor any option to use any tickets to pull - was going to use the ticket I got from the 300lapis summer bundle.

CCIE

Banned
If you hit the 500 lapis button for summons, then it will give you an option of lapis or tickets. And it shows you how many you have.

Valonquar

For all the people saying there was no FP banner... it was the 3rd banner in the list with the pic of cactuars & gil turtles. They are running the event again where you get them randomly mixed in with your FP summons. No option to pull FP units without banner just like it was last time.

Zafir

If you hit the 500 lapis button for summons, then it will give you an option of lapis or tickets. And it shows you how many you have.

Ah, okay.

I didn't try pushing that button because I didn't want to risk actually spending 500 of my lapis. xD

Pbae

Wait, we're getting 6*s?!

Does that mean my Bartz will actually be able to keep up with my Chiz?

I'm so disappointed in him currently.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

Zafir

Ohh some nice info on this page. Not been able to login yet here though.

Oh by the way, for those of you who are using macros, wonder if this a concern at all, probably been mentioned though:
https://m.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExviu...ve_exvius_stance_on_using_3rd_party_programs/

I don't see how they can ban you for macros and other third party stuff honestly unless you're actually going to the trouble of changing the application itself in someway. At worst they can tell based on your presses being done in a set interval, but even then you could just be more sneaky with your programming and change the intervals....

Either way, I've never cared enough to program some kind of macro anyway, so doesn't really affect me.

Pejo

Man I wake up this morning and all hell breaks loose in FFBE. I hope the Cecil 6* thing wasn't a mistake, though it probably was.

Valentus

19d2131944.png

Even the staff doesnt get a consensus about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom