• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
I'm full, and the only people I can punt off my FL are Gaffers who haven't logged in for three days... they get one more, which is TWO more than I usually give. Don't recognize the names

I'm full, and the only people I can punt off my FL are Gaffers who haven't logged in for three days... they get one more, which is TWO more than I usually give. Don't recognize the names

Damn you are a savage lol. I typically give people a week...shit comes up and whatnot.

CCIE

Banned
I had been giving people longer, but the problem is that I have numerous GAF'ers that have been send me FR. I punt the inactives for them. However, now the inactives on my list are currently GAFers at a low level - not sure if they are playing anymore

Valonquar

Hmm... has the game always let you run out of friend uses and forced you to use strangers before? I pruned a bunch and now, after like 30 runs of earth shrine, it's only giving me strangers to choose from for +25 and no friends for +50.

Eidjinn

Cleared some friends too: 671 178 782.

I'll be majorly playing with Cecil or Cod, but sometimes I'm just leveling up other characters, so... don't delete me!

Kettch

Now that there's Featured summon and Rare summon, which is best to do?

Featured, unless you already have Warrior of Light and Lenna and want different characters. Though if that's the case, you should really just wait for a new featured banner.

CCIE

Banned
Appears to be an IOS issue for the auto button. Looks like this might be a good day to grind TMR, with the +50 FP for each attempt. That works out to a multi-summon every few hours.

TMR it is then

Rixa

Appears to be an IOS issue for the auto button. Looks like this might be a good day to grind TMR, with the +50 FP for each attempt. That works out to a multi-summon every few hours.

TMR it is then

We might get small compensation for this issue :p. Extra nrg & Lapis are always welcome to my hungry house. Tossed Luna today morning (around 6:10) to party. Clock is now 21:42 and it already has 1.6%, eventho we had the maintenance for 10 hours :p.

leehom

Looking for new blood on both of my accounts. I gift daily. Both have chizuru lev 80 with murasame. I would add the others above me, but I'm hit with facebook bug. :(

448-411-781
and
112-264-120

Got my final demon heart. Now I just need to farm some farplane souls and I should be done. Also, since I recently got the heroes ring recipe I was wonder where the best place to rack up ice and fire megacryst is?

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, I think I will grind TMR all weekend, since the enhanced rates basically allow for three FP summons an hour. When full on units I will sell, fuse, etc... Save 12 Gigantuars for Monday, when the rates increase. That's how many I will have room for without spending to increase slots - a little mini-Cactuars event of sorts

Just have to grind TMR all weekend. I can do that

CCIE

Banned
Should I use Bartz or Terra in my TMR party? I already have spots reserved for Luna, Shantotto, Kefka, and Chizuru

Clearos

Not sure if it is big news anymore but was able to beat the Dark Chimera with the entire party alive. Had no stamina so just gave it a shot on a whim.

Hurray
Force Armor

kswiston

I'm still fairly new to the game (it's been about a week since I actually started to look up the mechanics instead of just playing super casually).

Is running that first 1 energy dungeon the only efficient (boring) way to grind trust mastery? I doubt I am going to roll 20 Cecils any time soon.

Pejo

It's tough for me to decide what I want to spend NRG on right now. with all things considered, I think I'm going to dump into the magicite vortex. My Ramuh is still 1* and I don't have any 2* max level except Ifrit. I'm sitting on about 60k FP, so I hope to get a fair amount of metal cactuars later when I have time to sort through all of that.

It's tempting to farm TM right now though with the FP bonuses. Kinda like TM farming with a side of XP, but man I don't want to waste my entire night tapping through this game.

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, the auto limit burst is great when grinding TMR - at least 2-3 characters get one off before the cheesy boss dies in round three. Didn't really think that was possible

Xion86

TMR it is then

Hmm I'm playing on an iPad Air 2 and fine here, using Auto in Vortex.

NomarTyme

Samsung Galaxy note 3 and KitKat OS. No problem s so far. Loving the auto LB and it feel smoother. Also the auto still works the same as before.

Heng

DoubleHand won't stack with Katana mastery if I remember correctly...
Wait really? I thought the double hand TM wouldn't stack with Garland's native ability, this is the first I've heard of blade mastery not stacking with it. That sucks if true...

Slaythe

e836f38af6ce0e122828f92ac65b5a73.png

The botched AUTO on Iphone is obnoxious, to say the least.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Should I use Bartz or Terra in my TMR party? I already have spots reserved for Luna, Shantotto, Kefka, and Chizuru

I'd either drop Luna or Kefka.

If you already have a Chiz and Bartz, why do you need barrage anytime soon? The top 4 DPS have them already and the only one missing it is Garland.

Compared to Doublehand where Bartz will increase his attack 50% from it. And Chiz her TM.

Celegus

I'd either drop Luna or Kefka.

If you already have a Chiz and Bartz, why do you need barrage anytime soon? The top 4 DPS have them already and the only one missing it is Garland.

Compared to Doublehand where Bartz will increase his attack 50% from it. And Chiz her TM.
Garland can't even equip abilities either :(

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

TMR it is then

+50 FP for each attempt? :eek:

Did they mention this?

Heng

+50 FP for each attempt? :eek:

Did they mention this?
Yeah it's part of this event, can be found under announcement.

Not yet? Can he at 6* or something?
He gains 4 ability (or material slot, whatever you want to call it) at 6 star form. Same thing with CoD.

Looks like they've fixed the slow downs on exploration for androids. I'm actually surprised they did it, they probably could've gotten away with leaving it as it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom